* The City of Lewisburg Zoning Appeals Board will meet Wednesday January 31, 4:00 p.m., at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street to consider the following:
1. Steve Darnell is requesting a one (1) foot front set-back variance on Lot #28, Green Valley Estate, Section 10, 1030 Corey Drive. Steve Darnell, owner.
* The meeting of the Airport Board of the City of Lewisburg has been rescheduled until Friday, February 1, 2007, 6:00 p.m. at the Ellington Airport, 1877 Franklin Pike.
* The Town of Cornersville will have their regular meeting of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen on February 1, 2007 at 6:30 P.M. at City Hall. This meeting is open to the public and all citizens are welcome to attend.
* The Lewisburg Gas Department will have their regular monthly meeting Monday February 5, 2007 at 5:00 p.m. Board members are Willie Mitchell, James Chapman, and Al Henderson.
* The Coordinating Committee will meet February 5, 2007 6:15 p.m. For further information or for review of all proposed maps, you may call 359-1279 or stop by the County Mayor's office at 1108 Courthouse Annex Building.
* A special called meeting of the Marshall County Planning Commission will be held at 2 p.m. on Monday, February 5, 2007, at the Marshall County Courthouse Annex, 2204 Marshall County Courthouse Annex, Lewisburg, Tennessee. The purpose of this meeting is to recommend to the Marshall County Board of Commissioners further amendments to the Proposed 20-Year Urban Growth Plan for Marshall County (property outside the municipalities), as presented in Resolution 7-01-13. Should the Marshall County Planning Commission pass any recommendations, such recommendations will be presented to the Marshall County Board of Commissioners at the Public Hearing on February 12, 2007, at 6 p.m. in Room 2204 in the Courthouse Annex, Lewisburg, Tennessee.
* The Town of Chapel Hill Planning Commission will be holding their regular monthly meeting on Monday, February 5, 2007 at 5:30 p.m. at the Chapel Hill Police and Fire Department, 119 North Horton Parkway, Chapel Hill, TN 37034. To consider the following:1. Announcements 2. Approval of the Minutes 3. Old Business 4. New Business a. Consider the request to rezone property located on Unionville Road from R-1 Low Density Residential to B-2 Intermediate Business. b. Consider Jent, Tate and Daniels agreement regarding Stoney Brook Pump Station. 5. Other Business
* The Marshall County Law Enforcement Committee will meet on February 5, 2007, 5:30 pm at 2212 Courthouse Annex. Agenda Item: Procurement of Grant for Sheriff's Department
* The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold a work session Tuesday February 6, 2007, 9:30 a.m. at 624 West Commerce. This meeting will be regarding funding options for Phase I of the countywide project.
* Public hearings will be held before the Marshall County Coordinating Committee on all Proposed Amendments to the Marshall County 20 Year Growth Plan of the Planned Grow Areas (PGA) and Rural areas of Marshall County and Urban Growth Areas (UGB) of Chapel Hill, Lewisburg and Petersburg on February 15, 2007 and February 22, 2007 at 7:00 p.m. at 2204 Courthouse Annex Building, Lewisburg, TN.
* The next meeting of the Coordinating Committee is scheduled for February 27, 2007 at 6:15 p.m. For further information or for review of all proposed maps, you may call 931-359-1279 or stop by the County Mayor's office at 1108 Courthouse Annex Building, Lewisburg, TN.
* The City of Petersburg Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a public hearing on February 20, 2007 at the Town Hall of Petersburg, Tennessee located on the public square of Petersburg, TN, at 6:45 p.m. to hear comments from the public regarding an application from Mr. Billy Posey for a variance to the ordinance for a side setback for his residence at 114 Morgan Avenue Petersburg, Tennessee. This set-back variance is requested for the construction of a non-commercial garage at this residence. Tax Map 112J, Part of Parcel 21. For information about this, or any other zoning matters, contact the Petersburg Zoning Office, Petersburg Town Hall, 931-659-9826.
* The Town of Chapel Hill Board of Mayor and Aldermen will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, February 12, 2007 at 5:30 p.m. at the Chapel Hill Police and Fire Department, 119 N. Horton Parkway, Chapel Hill, TN 37034 to hear public comments on Ordinance No. 07-01, an Ordinance re-zoning property located on Nashville Highway, being Map 16, Parcels 48, 49 and 101 from R-1, Low Density Residential to R-3, High Density Residential, the regular monthly board meeting will be held immediately following the public hearing.
* The February 5th meeting of the Marshall County Coordinating Committee has been canceled and will be rescheduled at a later time.
* The Marshall County Commission will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, February 12, 2007, at 6:00 p.m. and Tuesday, February 13, 2007, at 5:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. at the Courthouse Annex, 2nd Floor, Room 2204, Lewisburg, Tennessee 37091, to hear public comments on Resolution 07-01-13, a resolution to approve the proposed amendment to the 20-year Growth Plan for Marshall County, Tennessee (Property outside the Municipalities).
* The Board of Commissioners of Marshall County, Tennessee will meet in special session on February 13 at 6:00 p.m. in the Marshall County Courthouse Annex, Room 2204 on the second floor, Commission Board Room, pursuant to a call by Chairman Sam Smith. Resolution 07-01-13 - Commissioner Neill Summary: Resolution to approve the proposed amendment to the 20-year Growth Plan for Marshall County (Property outside of Municipalities)
* Marshall County Buildings Committee will meet February 9, 2007 at 9:00 am at Hardison Office Annex, Suite 100 Meeting Room, to tour office spaces.