* Julio Torres, 32, of Fitzpatrick Road, Culleoka, was arrested by Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Layne Worsham on a criminal warrant for theft of services under $500. According to the warrant sworn out by MCSD Detective Keith Jolley, "Between Sept. 10 and Oct. 20, 2008, the above defendant, Mr. Torres, did knowingly obtain electrical service from Duck River Electric by means of fraudulently strapping over the meter base to avoid payment for services. Estimate loss of unpaid service: $351.05."
Torres' bond was set at $500, and his court date is April 21.
* James Greg Webb, 18, of Old Columbia Road, Lewisburg, was arrested by Deputy Eli Stuard, the Forrest High School Resource Officer, on March 17. Webb was charged with possession of a Schedule IV drug (Xanax) on school property. Webb told the officer that he had obtained the Xanax from a juvenile, who stole the pills from his father's prescription bottle while the father was asleep. That juvenile was charged with distribution as well as possession, and a second juvenile, who received one of the pills, was charged with possession. According to Stuard's report, the juvenile who had the pills asked Webb if he wanted one since he "had a lot of stress" on him and Webb said he "would take a little" because maybe it would make him feel better.
* Victorian S. Cordova, 20, of Old Lane Road, Lewisburg, was arrested by Lewisburg Police Department Officer Denise Savage on March 16. According to Savage's report, Cordova was fighting with her 17-year-old sibling about an income tax return check for $752. Cordova was armed with a three-inch lock-blade knife, and the sibling suffered a minor wound to the throat and multiple scratches on the face and neck. Max Villafone, 19, came to help and also received a cut. When police arrived, Cordova was attempting to leave the scene in her vehicle, and the knife and the disputed check were found in the car. Cordova's court date is April 6, and the charges against her, and the associated bonds are: aggravated domestic assault, $7,500; aggravated assault, $7,500; theft over $500, $3,000; and false report to law enforcement, $1,000.
Additional domestic arrests include
* Timothy Karaczewski, 28, of Cottonwood Court, Chapel Hill.
Victim: Brittney Hoffman-Ashworth, 28.
Bond: $7,500; court date: March 31.
* Wes Michael Bivins, 25, of Beard Lane.
Victim: Kandus Rowland, 19.
Additional charge: simple possession of Schedule VI drug.
Bond: $8,500; court date April 28.
* Jeffrey Redd, 24, of Verona Caney Road.
Victims: Megan Crabtree, 23, and Sarah Sharp, 19.
Additional charge: simple assault.
Bond: $8,500; court date: May 4.
* Fred William Penick II, 27, of Allen Street.
Victims: Tabatha Jenkins, 25, and Kathie Toone, 57.
Bond: $1,000; court date: April 6.
* Ronald Franklin II, 26, of Limestone Avenue.
Victim: Angela Kathleen Black, 30.
Bond: $7,500; court date: April 13.
Alcohol related offences
DUI - Victoria Sharp, 46, of Culleoka Highway.
DUI and driving without a license - Horacio M Ramos, 21, of Preston Avenue.
* Beverly Kay Meek, 54, of West Commerce.
* Duane A. Dziersynski, 44, of Bradyville, Tenn.
* Robert L. Moore, 48, of Long Distance Road.
* Miguel Angel Martinez, 27, of Preston Avenue.
Driving on a suspended license, driving an unregistered vehicle with no insurance, and speeding on West Commerce: Carlos Alberto Aguirre, 27, of Nashville Highway. Bond: $500; court date: April 6.