* In the early hours of Saturday, June 6, from vehicles parked at an address on Anes Station Road, belonging to Joel, Ginger, Jake, and Ethan Chapman: radios, speakers, amplifiers and CDs. "Total value of items stolen or damaged was near $2,000," wrote Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Shane Chapman. MCSD Detective Keith Jolley photographed the scene and received the fingerprint cards. Mrs. Chapman's car had nothing taken but "there were small dog footprints on the interior, and the glove box and center console had been ransacked."
* Also in the early hours of June 6, from a vehicle parked at the Old Farmington Road residence of Lartoniya Edmons: CD player, amplifiers, and speakers were taken after breaking the driver's side window of her car. "A white four-door vehicle was seen leaving the residence," according to the police report.
Reported killed on Thursday, June 4, between 8 and 8:30 p.m.:
A brown mixed-breed dog was shot in the rib cage with an air rifle or pistol at a residence on Lindsey Lane, Chapel Hill. "The dog had been a family pet since it was a puppy. The owner stated a reward would be offered for information as to the person or persons responsible for the act."
Arrested on a warrant for theft over $1,000:
* Bo Allen Green, 19. Green is accused of obtaining "control of a 2003 Honda CR250 dirtbike without...the consent of the owner. Bond: $2,000; court date: July 14.
Mary C. Biznot, 26, Shelbyville, was transported to the Marshall County Jail from the Bedford County line on a warrant for theft over $1,000 ($1,769.15). Her bond was set at $6,000 and she is due in court on July 7.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault:
* Ricky Lawrence Blawusch, 24, Chapel Hill.
* Mitchell Jarod Ford, 31, Nashville Highway.
* Danny Jo King, 20, Old Farmington Road.
* Samuel L. Allen, 47, Decatur, Ala.
Violation of probation - arrested and held without bond:
* Dawn Walsh, 39, College Grove.
* Christopher M. Beard, 32, Colman Avenue.
* Richard Mearse, 21, Pulaski.
- served with a criminal summons:
* Joel Edward Spencer, 59, Chapel Hill.
Arrested and charged with failure to appear:
* Tony Burns, 40, Collins East. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 9.
* Joshua A. Parker, 24, Unionville. Bond: $6,000; court date: June 2.
* Kevin Doner, 34, Chapel Hill. Held without bond until court on June 9.
* Janice F. Dockery, 49, Harwell Street. No bond issued; court date: June 8.
Arrested on a state warrant for possession of a Schedule VI drug (marijuana) with intent to resell:
* Reginald R. Webster Jr., 23, Columbia. Bond: $3,000; court date: July 28.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence and possession of legend drugs:
* Bethany T. Brashears, 29, Cornersville.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication:
* Terry Lee Scott, 40, Hickory Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: July 20.
* Mallard U. Mason, 64, Easy Street. Bond: $500; court date: July 13.
Served with three summons for custodial interference:
* William E. Jennette Jr., 37, Chapel Hill.
Served with a criminal summons for harassment:
* Elijah Roberts, 23, Lee Lane.
Served with a criminal summons warrant for pumping $48-worth of gas at On The Run Market and not paying for it:
* Glenn N. Scott, 37, Columbia. Court date: June 15.