Arrests have been made in the case of the theft of T-posts and 4 x 4 panels from the City of Lewisburg's warehouse on June 22.
* Ronald Christopher King, 28, 7th Avenue North.
* Ronnie J. Crane, 44, Lambert Street.
Each man's bond was set at $8,000 and they are both due in court on Aug. 11. Both are also charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Arrested on warrants for Sale of a Schedule II drug and Possession of a Schedule II drug for resale:
* Randall Wayne Keel, 54, Highland Avenue. Bond: $30,000; court date: Aug. 11.
* A 42-inch LG flat screen TV and a Dish Network cable box, total value: $2,700, from a residence on West Commerce Street while the owner was asleep.
* Two Western saddles, value: $2,000, from a horse barn in Chapel Hill.
* Three orange construction signs, value: $140 each, from a site on Yell Road between 3:30 p.m., July 8, and 7 a.m., July 9. The signs said: "Blasting Zone," Turn Off 2-Way Radios and Cell Phones," and "Blast Warning Signal."
* Lime green "Next" BMX-style bicycle, value: $94, from the front patio of a home in Petersburg.
* Blue 20-inch Rocket Huffy bicycle, value: $50, from in front of a home in Lewisdale Trailer Park.
* Car tag "977 GWH" from a vehicle parked at the owner's residence on Horton Way.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault:
* Gregory W. Bowen, 46, Pulaski. Additional charges: public intoxication, resisting arrest, and evading arrest on foot. Bond: $7,000; court date: Aug. 10.
* Dennis E. Dilbeck, 35, Fayetteville Highway. Additional charge: simple possession of a Schedule VI drug. Bond: $2,000; court dates: Aug. 10 and 11.
* Dominic C. Murphy, 24, West Berkley Circle. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 10.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication:
* Steven M. Shanes Jr. 24, Belfast. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 10.
* Willie James Robinson, 56, Nashville. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 20. Additional charge: criminal trespass.
Arrested for violating an order of protection:
* Matthew Volk, 45, Sugar Maple Drive. Held without bond for court on July 8.
Arrested for violating his bond conditions:
* Steven Ray Harris, 30, North Church Street. Held without bond for court on July 13.
Served with warrants for assault:
* Deamicos Wilson, 19, Jackson Trailer Park. Court date: Aug. 11.
* Nathan Bowman, 18, Martin Avenue. Court date: Aug. 11.
Served with a criminal summons for harassment:
* Kintrell Lee Jones, 30, Chapel Hill. Court date: Aug. 25.
* Adam McBurnett, 28, Verona Caney Road. Court date: Aug. 11.
Served with a warrant:
* Donna J. Rodgers, 57, Mooresville Highway. Court date: Aug. 11.
Served with a criminal summons:
* Kayla B. Allen, 21, Franklin Pike. Court date: Aug. 18.
Failure to appear
Served with a warrant:
* Gerald Hellman, 43, Chapel Hill.
* Kelton C. Jones, 32, 2nd Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 11.
* Bradley E. Boucher, 22, Bethbirei Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 20.
* Shanna E. Vance, 39, Fayetteville. Held without bond for court on July 14.
Arrested on two warrants:
* Virginia Suzanne Boyett, 31, Petersburg. Total bond: $14,000; court date: Aug. 11.
Violation of probation
Turned himself or herself in:
* James T. Stacey, 33, Fitzpatrick Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 18.
* Doshie J. Nevins, 27, Lawrenceburg. Held without bond for court on July 14.
* Billy Ray Leslie, 40, Murfreesboro. Held without bond for court on July 14.
* Sandra Clark McCoy, 43, Columbia. Held without bond for court on July 22.
* Joe F. Manus, 31, Shelbyville. Held without bond for court on July 7.
* Trey Green, 28, Culleoka. Bond: $20,000; court date: July 22.
Served with a warrant out of Giles County:
* Jessie Luna, 21, Pulaski.
Driving on suspended
* Amy Renee Burchett, 38, West Commerce Street. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 18. Also cited for violation of the financial responsibility law.