Arrested and charged with weapons law violation; resisting order to stop; and animal cruelty:
* Roy C. Sorrells, 36, Old Lane Road. Bond: $2,000; court date: Aug. 10.
According to Lewisburg Police Officer Tracy Teal's report, on July 25, Sorrells fatally shot his neighbor's 4-month-old pet dog, then resisted police when they came to question him.
* From a residence in Lewisburg: A 1998 Lincoln Town Car and 15 diamond rings.
The accused thief, Owen Van Hooser, 22, Nashville Highway, was arrested in Nashville and returned to Marshall County. His bond is $12,000; court date: Aug. 11.
* From a residence in Chapel Hill: a Marlin 30-30 rifle, a FIE double-barreled 12 gauge shotgun, a Savage 7 mm. rifle with scope, and a one-gallon pickle jar containing about $200 in loose change. Total value: $1,200.
* From outside a home on Jones Circle: a baby stroller, valued at $200; a pair of women's red, high-heeled shoes; and a Dora Explorer doll. The victim reported that she left the stroller outside while she took the children in the house; when she went back to get it, the stroller was gone and she saw a man driving off in a silver car.
* From a locked closet in a residence in Lewisburg: a .357 Charter Arms Bulldog pistol, valued at $300.
* From a yard on West Church Street: a 20-inch BMX bicycle.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault:
* Marcus D. Cross, 19, Cummings Circle. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 10.
* Jessica M. Fowler, 22, Titans Way. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 10.
* Leonor V. Martinez, 41, Nashville Highway. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 10.
(aggravated) * Vance R. Jones, 46, Shelbyville. Bond: $7,500; court date: Aug. 10.
Driving on revoked:
* David R. Pardon, 54, Monroe Street. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 7.
Driving on suspended and leaving the scene of an injury accident:
* Christopher R. Brooks, 22, Pulaski. Bond: $3,000; court date: Aug. 10.
Arrested on 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force warrants for simple possession of Schedule VI, possession of drug paraphernalia, and simple possession of Schedule III:
* Justin Hinzman, 23, Petersburg. Bond: $4,000; court date: Aug. 18.
Served with a summons for assault:
* Elvis Adams, 39, Nashville. Court date: Aug. 17.
Served with a criminal summons for passing worthless checks:
* Angela M. Wright, 39, Finley Beech Road. Court date: Aug. 25.
* Richard E. Graves, 37, Franklin Road. Court date: Sept. 15.
* Shannon L. Ghea, 28, Hill Street. Court date: Aug. 25.
Arrested on a state warrant for theft, and also served with nine criminal summons for passing worthless checks:
* Shirley Matheson, 52, Franklin Pike. Bond: $6,000; court date: Aug. 25.
Arrested and charged with forgery and violation of an ex-parte order of protection:
* Gerald R. Reardon, 42, Cornersville. Held without bond for court on July 24.
Violation of probation
Served with a warrant:
* Elizabeth Jett, 31, Long Distance Road. Court date: Aug. 11.
* Julio A. Herrera, 19, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 11.
Arrested and held without bond for court on July 21:
* Matthew McCort, 25, and Frederick Gonzalez, 31.
Arrested and charged with Failure to Appear:
* Bethany Brashears, 29, Cornersville. Bond: $10,000; court date: Aug. 10.
* Michelle Cantrell, 45, Heil Avenue. Bond: $5,000; court date: Aug. 17.
* Patricia A. Jones (also listed as Patricia A. White), 22, Prospect. Bond: $5,000; court date: Aug.10.
* Vickie Starks, 49, Pulaski. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 4. Starks was also served with warrants for passing three bad checks
Arrested for violating his bond conditions; held without bond for court on July 27:
* Kristopher P. Henson, 21, West Commerce Street.
* Casey D. Luffman, 33, Pulaski, was arrested twice on July 25. The second arrest included a charge of shoplifting $251.44-worth of items from Wal-Mart.
Bond: $1,000 and $2,000; court date: Aug. 10.
Issued with misdemeanor citations for shoplifting from Wal-Mart:
* Jaclyn D. Blaston, 25, Columbia.
* Jenny Yvonne Davis, 38, Verona Caney Road.