Driving under the influence, underage consumption, vandalism, evading arrest, and resisting arrest; also cited for excessive noise from a motor vehicle
* Paul A. Cantrell, 19, Heil Quaker Avenue. Bond: $8,500; court date: Sept. 21.
Officer Tracy Teal was on 3rd Avenue when he saw a gold 1998 Buick speeding on West Commerce. He could hear the car's sound system from 50 feet away. Teal tried to initiate a traffic stop, but had to pursue to car all the way to Heil Quaker Avenue. The suspect was verbally abusive and physically resistant, kicking the police car and doing over $500-worth of damage.
Driving under the influence, violation of the implied consent law, and failure to stop at a red light
* Richard A. Bowling, 38, Shelbyville. Bond: $3,500; court date: Sept. 22.
Driving on revoked
* Joe D. McCool, 58, Park Avenue. Released on his own recognizance; court date: Sept. 14.
Arrested on 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force warrants
* Robert L. Cathey III, 58, Anes Station Road. After a search of Cathey's residence was conducted on July 16, warrants were issued for possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony (.45 caliber handgun), possession of a legend drug (Soma), possession of Schedule VI for resale (10 ounces of marijuana), and possession of drug paraphernalia (digital scales and plastic baggies). Bond: $13,000; court date: Sept. 15.
* Robert K. Davis, 31, Glenn Avenue, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and simple possession of Schedule VI. Bond: $2,000; court date: Sept. 15.
Surrendered himself on a warrant for a criminal attempt to possess a Schedule III drug
* William H. Harper, 45, Mount Pleasant. Bond: $6,000; court date: Sept. 15.
* Set of red Napa 12-ton jacks and a tow dolly, total value: $1,400, from Tennessee Steel Haulers, Old Belfast Road.
* Business debit card that was used for one week to make online purchases totaling $1,028, resulting in an overdraft fee of $140.
* Check for $875, from a residence on Finley Beech Road.
* International 5-foot disc and a drag harrow, total value: $700. Fifty dollars worth of damage was done to the gate of a field on Holly Grove Road in the course of taking these items.
* Smith & Wesson .380 caliber pistol, model SW380, serial number RAD4959, THP seal on side of grip. Taken from a vehicle sometime in the last year.
* Richard L. Tipton, 42, Powell Lane. Bond: $7,500; court date: Sept. 15.
Tipton was placed on suicide watch at the Marshall County Jail. Seized from his residence were a .22 rifle, a 30-30 rifle, a 20-gauge shotgun, and ammunition for all three weapons.
* William F. Jones Jr., 47. Shelbyville. Bond: $2,000; court date: Aug. 25.
* Kenneth Steven Miller, 19, West Ellington Parkway. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 18.
* J. Isabel Jimenez, 30, West Commerce. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 21.
Served with a criminal summons for assault
* Jerry Lee Gentry Jr., 21, Chapel Hill. Court date: Sept. 22.
Arrested for disorderly conduct
* Misty D. Lowe, 24, Holly Grove Road. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 22.
Arrested and held for court on Aug. 24 after violating her bond conditions
* Heather R. Rogers, 19, South Ellington Parkway.
Failure to appear
* * Held without bond for court on Aug. 25
* Betty Jo Blount, 43, 1st Avenue North.
* Shannon L. Black, 39, South Ellington Parkway.
* Jamie Dewayne Shirley, 21, Long Distance Road.
* * Arrested
* Benjamin C. Winsett, 29, Cheryl Drive. Bond: $1,500 cash; Chancery Court date: Sept. 16.
* Andy Baumgardt, 34, Petersburg. Bond: $2,500; court date: Sept. 15.
* Connie D. Rogers, 34, Pulaski. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 15.
Violation of probation
* * Arrested
* Richard Troy Blackwell, 44, Belfast. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 14.
* Cody L. Price, 24, Summertown. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 14.
* Jose Antonio Montes, 34, East Commerce. Additional charge: public intoxication. Bond: $1,500; court date: Sept. 21.
* Renaldo V. Haynie, 48, Nashville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 24.
* * Served with a criminal summons
* Philip Venable Jr., 22, Summerset Circle. Court date: Sept. 21.
Arrested on warrants for bad checks
* Gerald Ray Reardon, 32, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 15.
Served with a summons for a worthless check
* Jessica Metcalf, 24, Franklin Road. Court date: Sept. 29.
Cited for shoplifting $31.28-worth of items from Kroger
* Dusty G. Gilliam, 34, Cornersville. Court date: Sept. 14.
Arrested and charged with criminal impersonation
* Lesa J. Luffman, 45, Lawrenceburg. Bond: $3,000; court date: Sept. 14.
Served with a criminal summons for contempt of court
* Jamie Perryman, 18, Glenn Avenue. Court date: Sept. 21.