* A truck parked at a residence on Douglas Avenue had three tires cut ($210) and a breathalyzer device destroyed ($1,100). The owner told police his cell phone ($100) and keys were also missing.
* A 2003 Chevy Impala parked at 551 N. Church St had the driver's-side door glass broken out and the driver's door dented with rocks.
* Gregory W. Hartley, 41, Cornersville, was served with a warrant for vandalism. Bond: $3,000; court date: Sept. 22.
* 20" Sony flat screen TV ($200) and a Playstation ($100) from a residence on Montclair St.
* Sixteen checks from an account with First National Bank. Thirteen of the checks totaled $2,260.
Details were turned over to the detective division.
* $600 cash from a box on a shelf in the laundry room of a residence on Cedar Street.
* $1,200-worth of Lotto tickets from West Side Market. The lottery board was notified and sent an agent to find out what ticket numbers were missing.
* Three handguns, a "pocket rocket" motorcycle, a 2 1/2 ton floor jack, a car battery, Briggs & Stratton and Tecumseh engines, and an air compressor (total value: $1,675) from inside and outside a residence on Hunter Road.
* A Fossil purse, a cell phone ($200), driver's license and keys from a friend's parked car during a party in a field on Endsley-Rankin Road
* A Cub Cadet 50" mower, model RZT 50, Serial # 1B077G20252 ($1,900) 5x8 trailer with mesh floor serial # 4YMU1081019A33748 ($640) chainsaw ($400), and miscellaneous large wrenches ($150) from the yard and the Dutch barn of a property on Franklin Pike.
* A 5x8 tilt utility trailer ($450) from a residence on Nashville Highway, where the owner had left it, planning to use it later to move some materials.
Arrests made in 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force cases
* Mary N. Wilson, 29, Knoxville. Wilson is charged with conspiracy to distribute a Schedule II drug, two counts of sale of Schedule II drug, and conspiracy to distribute Schedule II. Bond: $30,000; court date: Sept. 29.
* Quortez D. Duncan, aka "Gank," 21, Columbia. Charge: sale of Schedule VI. Bond: $3,000; court date: Sept. 15.
* Kevin Henry Dixon, 35, Lynchburg. Charge: conspiracy to sell Schedule II; bond: $1,500; court date: Sept. 29.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Amir S. Cottledge, 35, White Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 21.
* Thomas Edward Brown Jr., 46, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 21.
* Nicole Grinnell, 25, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 22.
* Atonna N. Bartleson, 28, Hixon, Tenn. was served with a summons for assault. Court date: Sept. 14.
Arrested and charged with aggravated assault
* Kasaerra Mitchell, 22, Franklin Ave. Bond not stated; court date: Oct. 19.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Darlene Boggan, 49, Cleveland, Ohio. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 14.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct
* Tiffany O'Quinn, 24, Belfast-Farmington Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept.15.
Violation of probation
* Kerry Ray Richards, 44, Yell Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 14.
* Kevin Butner, 28, Davis Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 5.
* Shane L. Ford, 35, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 14.
* Jesse Stewart, 30, Wetumpka, Ala. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
* Richard Troy Blackwell, 44, Belfast. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 14.
* Cody L. Price, 24, Summertown. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 14.
* Jose Antonio Montes, 34, East Commerce. Additional charge: public intoxication. Bond: $1,500; court date: Sept. 21.
* Renaldo V. Haynie, 48, Nashville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 24.
* Philip Venable Jr., 22, Summerset Circle, was served with a criminal summons for violation of probation. Court date: Sept. 21.
Failure to Appear
* Robert Dustin West, 26, 5th Avenue North. Held without bond for court on Oct. 30.
* Ernesto Juan Tomas, 24, Chattanooga. Bond: $4,000; court date: Sept. 22.
* Linda S. Turner, 32, Columbia. Bond: $2,500; court date: Sept. 14.
* Tracy J. Harris, 32, Silver Street. Bond: $2,000; court date: Oct. 27.
* Charles J. Lewis Jr. 30, Columbia, Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 14.
* Kimberly Church, 43, Bethberei Road. Served with a warrant to appear in court on Sept. 1.
* Michael E. Hargrove, 46, Hwy 99 West. No bond stated; court date: Sept. 1.
* Jerry G. Tomlin, 42, Chapel Hill. Tomlin's bond on this charge is $1,000 and he is due in court on Sept. 29, but he is also wanted in Apache County, Ariz. for failure to appear on a felony drug charge (possession of marijuana).
Arrested on warrants for bad checks
* Gerald Ray Reardon, 32, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 15.
Served with a summons for a worthless check
* Jessica Metcalf, 24, Franklin Road. Court date: Sept. 29.
Cited for shoplifting $31.28-worth of items from Kroger
* Dusty G. Gilliam, 34, Cornersville. Court date: Sept. 14.
Arrested and charged with criminal impersonation
* Lesa J. Luffman, 45, Lawrenceburg. Bond: $3,000; court date: Sept. 14.
Served with a criminal summons for contempt of court
* Jamie Perryman, 18, Glenn Avenue. Court date: Sept. 21.
Served with criminal summons for reckless endangerment
* Rhonda Wood, 21, Chapel Hill. Court date: Sept. 22.
Arrested and charged with contribution to the delinquency of a minor (allowing a 13 year old to drive his car)
* Paul S. Dalton Jr., 41, Cornersville. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with driving on suspended
* William Moore, 29, Silver Street. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 19.
A 1995 Mercury Villager van was abandoned without a tag at the dead end of Ledford Road. The VIN number is linked to Freddy and Ruthann Padgett of Spring Hill.