* Three Caterpillar truck batteries ($330), aluminum battery cover ($250), chrome tool box ($500), truck tarp ($250), tie down chains ($1,200), tie down binders ($1,200) from Stuards Trucking, Higgs Road.
* $700 in a money jar, .45 caliber Colt Defender Model 07000D, serial # DRO 1575 ($850), plasma cutter ($1,000), MIG welder ($1,300), and a high impact wrench ($269) from a residence on Old Columbia Road.
* Oval cluster diamond ring ($2,000), JVC VHS-C video camera ($200), digital camera ($50) pink cluster ring ($50), silver dollar, from a residence on Mathew Drive, where $300-worth of damage done to the door.
* A new 17" Toshiba laptop and a wireless router (total value $780) from a residence in Chapel Hill, where entry was gained by forcing a rear door.
* $500 cash from a purse in a residence on East Commerce.
* .32-caliber Ruger lever action rifle ($150), 20 gauge Remington pump shotgun that only works as a single shot ($100), .22-caliber Marlin semi-auto rifle with squirrel medallion on stock ($150), and a 30-30 Marlin rifle with scope ($250) from a residence on Phillips Road.
* Cobra 300 LTP black chrome CB radio ($300), Texas star power booster ($150), and black static microphone from a work truck parked at Childress Concrete.
* X-Box 360 Game Console ($250) from a residence on Cedar Street.
* Black & Decker electric push mower ($200) from behind a residence on Belfast Avenue.
* A car parked at a party on Endsley Rankin Road had its tag (143 VSF) stolen and all four tires cut.
Arrested on charges of vandalism and criminal trespass
* Michael A. Bonino, 21, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $1,500; court date: Sept. 14. Accused of damaging an outdoor grill ($750) and a window screen at Cedar Hills Apartments, where he has been banned.
Arrested on an active warrant for robbery
* Jeffery D. Mitchell, 18, aka "Pookie," Woodlawn Avenue. Bond: $7,500; court date: Sept. 15. Mitchell was identified in a photo lineup by the victim from whom he stole a $20 cell phone.
Arrested and charged with Driving Under the Influence
* Maury Lynn Endsley, 41, Unionville. Bond: $2,000; court date: Oct. 6.
* Mark T. Capps, 47, Ashwood Avenue. Bond: $4,500; court date: Sept. 14. Additional charge: violation of the implied consent law.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Quincy L. Hornbeak, 31, 4th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 14.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license, 5th offence
* James E. Smith, 32, Shelbyville. Bond: $3,000; court date: Sept. 14. Also cited for no tail lights.
Arrested and charged with simple possession and possession of drug paraphernalia
* Christopher G. Grimes, 22, Old Farmington Road, Bond: $2,000; court date: Nov. 9.
Arrested and charged with fraud
* Roy C. Dyer, 66, Belfast-Farmington Road. Bond: $3,500; court date: Sept. 15. Dyer is accused of altering the date on a prescription obtained from AJ Medical.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Robert K. Blauwusch III, 29, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 15.
* James L. Childress, 33, Maple Street, Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 5.
* Terry J. Lunsford, 29, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 21.
Served with a summons for domestic assault:
* Antomme D. Cowthorn, 29, 1st Ave. N. Court date: Sept. 14.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct
* Berenice Hernandez, 20, and Rafeal Peres, 24, both of McClure Street. Bond: $500 each, court date: Nov. 9.
* Cory Alan Burns, 19, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,500; court date: Sept. 22. Additional charge: resisting stop/frisk/halt/arrest.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Anita Fay Chewning, 46, Cornersville, Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 25.
Arrested and served with warrants for violation of probation
* Wesley D. Cloud, 37, John Lunn Road. Held for court on Oct. 6.
* Brandon D. Sanders, 23, Haynes Street. Held for court on Sept. 9.
* Carol L. Johnson, 44, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 6.
* Polly A. Demoss, 36, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000, court date: Sept. 14.
Arrested and served with warrants for failure to appear
* Kristopher Henson, 21, 7th Avenue. Bond: $5,000; court date: Oct. 27.
* Christina N. Hatton, 37, Columbia. Released on own recognizance; court date: Sept. 15.
* John Alexander Tears, 56, 7th Avenue North. Bond: $2,500; court date: Oct. 6. Also served with three worthless check warrants.
Arrested for violating her bond conditions
* Heather D. Rogers, 20, Tiger Boulevard. Held for court on Sept. 8.
Served with a summons for contempt of court
* Jamie A. Perryman, 18, Glenn Avenue. Court date: Sept. 21.