* A white, enclosed 17-foot Pace trailer with a Fox Racing logo on the back, value: $4,000, from 1104 West Cedar Street. The contents of the trailer were decals, three tents, a heat press machine, licence tags, halogen light fixtures, an air compressor, extension cords, a Honda generator, three 8-foot folding tables, three 6-foot tables, and two 4-foot tables, total value: $6,785, Witnesses reported seeing a suspicious green and black Ford truck in the area at the time of the theft.
* A 5 x 12 lawnmower trailer with a gate, treated wood floor, and white rims, value: $1,500, from the parking lot of Daryl's ATV where it was chained to a pole.
* A 1986 Honda Big Red three-wheeler, value: $850, from the porch of a residence on Nashville Highway.
*Tail lights and wiring harness, value about $335, from a 2008 Chevy Silverado parked at Roberts & Lyons.
* Clothes and a lamp, total value: $55, and $150 cash, from an unlocked residence on West Commerce.
* A 15-foot yellow cargo latch ratchet strap, value: $20, from a trailer parked unattended for 15 minutes on Franklin Road. The strap was holding cargo on the trailer.
Sabrina Ragsdale, 31, South Berlin Road, was arrested at the Williamson County Jail and transported to Marshall County on a warrant issued June 15, 2009, for theft under $500. The affiant of the warrant was John Burton of Wal-Mart loss prevention. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 16.
A counterfeit $100 bill was used to pay rent to Ross Tate. The counterfeit was discovered when the rent money was deposited at First Commerce Bank. Tate will supply a list of renters to Lewisburg Police Detective James Johnson for further investigation.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct at the Goats Music and More Festival
* James David Stinnett, 21, and Bobbi Jo Stinnett, 30, both of Petersburg. Bond: $500 each; court date for both: Nov. 2.
Arrested and charged with aggravated burglary, vandalism over $500, and reckless endangerment
* Jason A. Huck, 23, Petersburg. Bond: $13,500; court date: Nov. 2. In the same incident, James David Stinnett, 21, also of Petersburg was arrested and charged with vandalism over $500. Stinnett's bond was set at $3,000; court date: Nov. 2.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Jerome Crutcher, 42, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 9.
* (aggravated) Hugh K. Gilliam, 37, West Commerce Street. Bond amount not stated; court date: Nov. 9. While at the jail, Gilliam turned himself in on a warrant for violation of probation. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 16.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault, vandalism over $500, and unauthorized use of a vehicle
* Johnny Lynn Sanders, 30, Belfast. Bond: $5,000; court date: Oct. 13.
Arrested and charged with assault
* Kayla Lynn Grubbs, 18, Richardson Road. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 3.
* Gina Montaye Braughton, 22, Tullahoma. (Two counts.) Bond: $2,000; court date: Oct. 13.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence, driving without a licence, violation of the implied consent law, failure to report an accident, and leaving the scene of an accident
* Meliton Lopez Sierra, 27, Maple Street. Bond: $3,500; court date; Nov. 9.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Travis E. Walls, 24, Jack Pickle Lane. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 2.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Terry N. Stovall, 41, Marshall Street.Bond: $500; no court date stated.
* Chad E. Stiles, 45, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 9.
Arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia
* Andy Ray White, 46, West Commerce. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 9.
Arrested and served with a warrant for violation of probation
* Eva Marie Gunnel, 43, Spring Place Road. Held without bond for court on Nov. 10.
Served with a warrant for violation of probation
* Kerry Calahan, 37, Polly Adams Road. Court date: Nov. 16.
Arrested and served with a warrant for failure to appear
* Jose Alfredo Amays, 22, 5th Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 10.
Turned himself in on a child support attachment
* Bobby S. Wicks, 27, Pinecone Drive. Bond: $250; court date: Nov. 17.
Served with a criminal summons for issuing a worthless check
* Teresa Woodside, 33, Hunter Road. Court date: Nov. 17.
* Lisa Roberts, 37, Belfast. Court date: Nov. 10.