Arrested and charged with aggravated burglary, aggravated criminal trespass, aggravated domestic assault, vandalism over $500, making a false report, and reckless endangerment
* Michael J. Stinnett, 27, Moriah Street. Bond: $22,500; court date: Nov. 3. According to reports on file at the Marshall County Sheriff's Department, at about 4 a.m. Oct. 31, Stinnett broke into his ex-girlfriend's house and beat her up in front of her two small children. "He would have killed me," she said. Stinnett got hold of victim's cell phone and told the 911 dispatcher that everything was fine, thus delaying law enforcement's response to the incident. The victim was treated at Marshall Medical Center.
Turned himself in on a warrant for statutory rape
* Patrick Alan McCluskey, 32, Culleoka. Bond: $12,000; court date: Nov. 17.
Detective Bob Johnson of the MCSD swore out the warrant on Oct. 30, alleging multiple incidents of statutory rape between May 31 and July 1, 2009. The victim was 15 years old at the time.
Arrested and charged with aggravated burglary, aggravated criminal trespass, and vandalism over $500
* Antomme D. Cawthorn, 30, 1st Avenue North. Bond: $11,000; court date: Nov. 17.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Christopher D. Hedgcoth, 32, Old Farmington Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 30.
* Les Joseph Hazeltine, 36, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 7.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A 1991 Buick Regal that belonged to a person arrested for domestic assault had two tires cut, a window broken, and dents made in the roof and trunk lid. On the roof was written, "Your day will come," and on a white shirt in the rear seat, was written, "You're next."
* During the night of Oct. 31 to Nov. 1, a 2002 Buick Century, parked at its owner's residence on Silver Creek Road, had all the windows broken, total estimated damage: $500; and two check books were stolen from inside the car.
* A set of golf clubs, an Adams Redline driver, a golf bag, and a pool cue, total value: $2,995, were stolen from an unlocked car parked at its owner's residence on Holly Grove Road.
* An envelope containing $200 in cash was left on the counter at Burke Building Supply, and was gone when the owner returned to claim it.
* A white 1970s model Chevrolet Camaro that did not run, worth $1,000, was stolen from a shed on Spring Place Road where it had been stored for 10 years.
* A 1972 green Monte Carlo was hit and damaged at about 7:30 a.m. Oct. 28, while it was parked on Jett Road, just off of Snell Road, because it had a flat tire.
* Between Oct. 9 and 25, a debit card belonging to a Chapel Hill woman was used without her consent and a total of $359.99 was charged on it.
* Fifteen gallons of gasoline and 10 gallons of diesel were stolen from a shed at a residence on Milltown Road where the front window screen had been cut, but nothing appeared to have been taken from the house.
Arrested and served with 10 warrants for forgery
* Cheryl Mason, 43, Chapel Hill. Bond: $30,000; court date: Nov. 10.
Arrested and charged with violation of probation
* Cody Allen Childress, 19, 9th Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 30.
* Michael Mullins, 29, 5th Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 30.
* Phillip L. Harber, 41, Nashville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 16.
* Wanda G. Shelton, 45, Franklin Avenue. Shelton is currently being held at the Tennessee Prison for Women in Nashville. She is due in Lewisburg City Court on Nov. 16.
* Christopher Dennis Richardson, 34, Lawrenceburg. Bond: $2.000; court date: Dec. 1.
* Timothy Louis Tucker, 45, Belfast, Held without bond for court on Nov. 17.
* Christopher D. Rogers, 29, Wallace Thompson Road. Held without bond for court on Oct. 28.
* Lazandra Delene Teal, 28, Chapel Hill. Held without bond for court on Oct. 27.
* Robin Stockman Himes, 48, Lynnwood Avenue. Held without bond for court on Nov. 3.
Arrested and charged with failure to appear in General Sessions Court
* Jessica Icenhour, 29, Ruby Lane. Held without bond for court on Nov. 17.
* Doshie Jane Nevins, 27, Lawrenceburg. Bond: $5,000; court date: Dec. 8.
Arrrested on warrants for domestic assault and violation of probation
* Rickie D. Crutcher, 45, 9th Avenue North. Bond: $2,000; court date: Nov. 30.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication.
* Lucio Garcia, 33, Greenwood Street. * Henry Barillas, 38, West Church Street. * Israel Pineda, 29, 2nd Avenue. * Noah Garcia, 33, 2nd Avenue North. Bond: $500 each; court date: Nov. 16.
All four men were standing around drinking outside Oak Park Apartments at about 1 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 1. Lewisburg Police officers John Christmas, Jerry Broyles, Billy Duckworth, and Dac Burrow made the arrests.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence (2nd offence), simple possession of marijuana, and driving after being declared a habitual motor vehicle offender; also cited for speeding
* Leonard E. Newton Jr. 38, Ethridge. Bond: $11,000; court date; Dec. 7.
Newton's passenger was arrested at the same time as Newton and charged with public intoxication
* Eric M. Smith, 35, Leoma. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 7.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence and violation of the implied consent law
* Johnny R. York, 38, Spring Hill. Bond: $2,000; court date: Nov. 9.
* Terrill Lee Spraggins, 52, Gulfport, Miss. Bond: $2,500; court date; Nov. 30.
Arrested and charged with driving on suspended
* Danielle L. Collins, 35, Boyette Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 7.
Served with a warrant for assault
* Jamie R. Chapman, 27, Midway Street. Court date: Dec. 1.
Cited for breach of the peace and simple possession of marijuana
* Joseph D. Jernigan, 23, Franklin Pike. Court date: Nov. 17.