Arrested and charged with domestic assault, aggravated burglary, vandalism over $500, and theft over $1,000
* Leonard B.Casteel, 35, Branchville Road. Bond: $17,500; court date: Nov. 17. On Nov. 13, according to reports on file at the Marshall County Sheriff's Department, Casteel argued with his girlfriend, breaking open the front door to get in the house, then throwing her computer on the floor, and forcibly holding the victim down while he got the keys of her truck out of her pocket. Casteel used the truck to flee the scene. Casteel was located at his girlfriend's house on Nov. 15 and arrested by Deputies Tony Nichols and Matt Owens. After being arrested, Casteel was also served with a warrant for violation of probation for which the bond is $1,000 and the court date is Nov. 30.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Rafael T. Montes, 28, and Jose A. Montes, 33, both of East Commerce Street. Bond: $1,000 each; court date: Nov. 30.
* Nolan E. Pippen, 56, Hopkins Avenue. Bond: $2,000; court date: Dec. 7.
* Emmett Roseman, 20, 5th Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 30.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* An Xbox game console, 26 Xbox game CDs, and a full size floral comforter, total value: $860, were stolen from a residence on Limestone Avenue. The theft happened between about 9 p.m. and midnight Nov. 13. The glass of the rear door was broken in order to enter the residence, and the owner's dog, which had been in the kitchen, was locked in a bedroom to keep him out of the way because of "his aggressive nature towards strangers," according to the report by Officer Tracy Teal of the Lewisburg Police Department.
* Both front doors of a duplex residence on Silver Creek Road were forced open, and pills, including Lortab and Xanax, were taken from one of the residents. Damage to the doors was estimated at $200 each.
* Three unauthorized charges, totaling $381.41, were made to a Bank of America debit card, after the thief obtained the card number and expiration date by fraudulent means during a phone call to the card holder.
* Two washing machines, a dryer, a window air conditioner, a satellite dish, and a radio-record player, total value: $375, were stolen from a rental property on Mooresville Highway. A wooden picnic table, worth $50, was damaged in the back yard.
* Medications, total value: $45, were stolen from an unlocked car parked at Huddle House while the owner ate breakfast on Nov. 13.
* A 1995 Pontiac's paint was scratched along the driver's side and a word was scratched into the driver's door between 9 p.m. Nov. 9 and 10 a.m. Nov. 10 while the car was parked at the owner's residence on Glenn Avenue. Estimated damage: $500.
* The chains and locks were cut off both gates, and a big hole was cut in the chain link fence of the outside storage area at Tractor Supply Company between 7 p.m. Nov. 8 and 9 a.m. Nov. 9. The manager estimated the damage at $500, but reported that nothing appeared to be missing.
* A brick mailbox was knocked over on Horton Way on Nov. 8 or 9. Pieces of a red plastic taillight cover were found at the scene and taken as evidence.
Arrested and charged with simple possession of Schedule VI and driving under the influence
* Jennifer L. Maynard, 29, Old Columbia Road. Bond: $2,000; court date: Dec. 7.
Arrested and charged with driving while suspended
* Nathan L. Freiling, 21, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 7. Freiling's license was suspended for non-payment of child support. Hickman County had an attachment on him as well, so they were notified of Freiling's arrest, according to the report by LPD officer Larry Hazelwood.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of parole
* William Bradley Lee, 25, Smyrna. Lee was sentenced in Marshall County to serve nine years for aggravated robbery. He was paroled on May 14, 2008. The warrant states, "reliable information has reached the Board of Probation and Parole that such parolee has violated the conditions of such parole and has lapsed or is about to lapse into criminal ways or company and is thereby declared to be a fugitive from justice."
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Jason Wayne Smith, 24, Elm Street. Held without bond for court on Nov. 17.
* James William "Bo" Jones, 31, 1st Avenue North. Held without bond for court on Dec. 15.
* Clay Christensen, 34, Primm Springs. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 18.
* Darrick L. Greer, 29, Spring Place Road. Bond: $1,000; court date; Dec. 7.
Turned himself in on a violation of probation warrant
* Christopher Lee Flynt, 26, Finley Beech Road. Held without bond for court on Nov. 17.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Tina Robin Montgomery, 33, Nashville Hwy. Court date: Dec. 15.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Betty Jo Blount, 43, 1st Avenue North, Held without bond for court on Nov. 17.
* Christopher Brooks, 23, Pulaski. Held without bond for court on Nov. 17.
* Lisa Marie Beadle, 25, Marshall Street. Bond: $2,500; court date: Dec. 15. Beadle was also served with a violation of probation warrant for which the bond is $1,000 and the court date is Nov. 30.
Served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check
* Patricia McMullin, 25, Fayetteville Hwy. Court date: Dec. 15.
Served with an attachment for failure to appear in Juvenile Court
* Brianna Morton, 24, Shelbyville. Bond: $250; court date: Dec. 7.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Beverly K. Meek, 55, West Commerce Street. Bond: $500; court date; Dec. 7.
Issued with a misdemeanor citation for shoplifting $10.93-worth of items from the Family Dollar Store
* Kimberly A. Peterson, 41, Marshall Street. Court date: Nov. 30.
Jail inmate John C. Montgomery, 44, was served with a criminal summons for vandalism under $500 because he tore up two of the jail's sheets. Court date: Dec. 15.