Thefts and vandalism reported
* A credit card from Federal Credit Union in Spring Hill that belonged to a Lewisburg man was used 11 times in different locations in San Diego, Calif., on Nov. 17. Total charged on the card: $2,050.55.
* Jewelry worth about $465 was taken from a home on Franklin Avenue sometime between Nov. 14 and 16. There were no signs of forced entry.
* A car parked at its owners home on Cummings Circle had battery acid poured on it between Nov. 19 and 20.
* A counterfeit $20 bill was given to a teller at First Commerce Bank. When the customer was told it was counterfeit, he said he had received the bill from First National Bank, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Department Officer Kevin Clark.
* Between Nov. 13 and 16, someone threw eggs at the back of the Covington Credit building on North Ellington Parkway, doing an estimated $50-worth of damage.
Arrested and charged with reckless driving
* Ryan K. Givens, 28, 4th Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 7. Givens was caught by LPD Cpl. Kevin Patin when he rode a 4-wheeler at a high rate of speed through a four-way stop. Givens' driving license is suspended. "Mr. Givens had been warned two weeks earlier not to have the 4-wheeler on the road by Officer Hazelwood," wrote Patin in his report.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
*Tiara L. Bolton, 19, Heil Quaker Avenue. Bond: $7,500; court date: Dec. 7.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault, theft of property, and vandalism
* Donald Wayne Harris, 30, Old Columbia Road or 5th Avenue. Harris is alleged to have stolen two cell phones worth $190, and broken a $200 window by slamming his victim's face into it. Bond: $2,500. Harris was arrested by LPD officers who also charged him with driving under the influence, for which the bond is $1,000 and the court date is Dec. 14.
Arrested for violating an order of protection
* Corey Lee Terry, 20, Mooresville Highway. Held without bond for court on Nov. 30. Also served with a warrant for violation of probation. Held on this warrant for court on Dec. 2.
Arrested and charged with driving on suspended
* Jesse Neil Giles, 27, Darnell Mealer Road. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 7.
* William P. King, 38, New Lewisburg Highway. Bond: $500; court date; Dec. 7.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Jeffrey Lee Nix, 49, 5th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 7.
* Martin Phillip Schultz, 47, 1st Avenue South. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 7.
* Michael A. Bonino, 21, 8th Avenue South. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 7.
* Beverly K. Meek, 55, West Commerce Street. Bond: $500; court date; Dec. 7.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Ronald D. Cantrell, 21, Heil Quaker Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date; Dec. 7.
* Stacy Dean Mihalek, 30, Cothran Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 30.
* Kendell T. Johnson, 34, Stokes Avenue. Bond; $1,000; court date: Dec. 7.
* Joseph E. Bowen, 22, Douglas Avenue. Held without bond for court on Nov. 17.
* Stephen W. Morrison, 45, Chapel Hill. No bond or court date stated.
Arrested and charged with simple possession of Schedule VI
* Tiffany Dawn Wentzel, 25, Douglas Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 7.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* James A. Whitsett, 61, Webb Road. Bond: $1,500; court date: Dec. 7. Additional charge: violation of the implied consent law.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Mitchell Jarod Ford, 31, Nashville Highway. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 7.
Served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check
* Richard Morton, 49, Chapel Hill. Court date: Dec. 9.
Served with an attachment for failure to appear in Juvenile Court
* Brianna Morton, 24, Shelbyville. Bond: $250; court date: Dec. 7.
Issued with a misdemeanor citation for shoplifting $10.93-worth of items from the Family Dollar Store
* Kimberly A. Peterson, 41, Marshall Street. Court date: Nov. 30.
Jail inmate John C. Montgomery, 44, was served with a criminal summons for vandalism under $500 because he tore up two of the jail's sheets. Court date: Dec. 15.