* A man told Lewisburg Police officers that he had been assaulted while walking on Hill Street between 6th and 5th Avenues on Nov. 24. The victim said he had been robbed of $103 cash, and also lost a pinkie ring, when five men attacked him. He complained of pain in his head, right ribs, and knee, but refused transportation to hospital.
Served with a state warrant and summons for violation of Tennessee subsurface sewage disposal
* Kimberly M. Chunn, 38, Webb Road. Court date: Dec. 8. The Affidavit of Complaint was sworn by Keith Shults of the Marshall County Health Department. It states that as recently as Nov. 9, Chunn "knowingly and intentionally failed to fix her septic system, in violation of the TN subsurface sewage disposal system law."
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Adrian Garcia, 25, 3rd Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 14.
Served with a warrant for parole violation and held without bond
* Donald Wayne Harris, 30, 5th Avenue or Old Columbia Road. Harris was sentenced to 19 years 3 months for aggravated robbery, aggravated burglary and aggravated assault. He was paroled on Dec. 17, 2007, but the warrant states he "has lapsed or is about to lapse into criminal ways or company."
Arrested on warrants for promotion of methamphetamine manufacture and simple assault
* Timothy R. Denihan, 23, Cornersville. Bond: $6,000; court date: Dec. 29.
Arrested and served with a warrant for possession of a Schedule III drug (Lortab)
* Ryan Keith Jordan, 24, Bethbirei Road. Bond: $6,000; court date: Dec. 15.
Turned himself in on outstanding warrants signed by the Petersburg Chief of Police
* Tommy Wayne Randolph, 30, Petersburg. Bond: $3,000; court date: Dec. 15.
Arrested on outstanding warrants for reckless endangerment and assault
* Larry Reeves, 38, Pear Tree Apartments. Bond: $2,000; court date: Jan. 11.
Arrested and charged with shoplifting, public intoxication, and underage consumption
* Christina M. Reilly, 20, White Drive. Bond: $1,500; court date: Jan. 4.
Arrested and served with a warrant for violation of probation
* Jeremy A. Morrissey, 28, Nashville. Held without bond for court on Dec. 8.
* Emmett Roseman, 20, Giles Road. Held without bond for court on Dec. 2.
* Darin Crenshaw, 22, 7th Avenue South. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 11.
Arrested and served with a warrant for failure to appear
* Christopher M. Beard, 32, Glenn Avenue. Held without bond for court on Dec. 1.
* Jeffrey Starnes, 47, Nashville. Held without bond for court on Dec. 8.
* Terry Lynn George, 46, Anes Station Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 15.
* Gregory Jolley, 52, Anes Station Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 15.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Greg A. Zollner, 39, Bark Street. Court date: Dec. 14.
* Tammy Sue Ross, 41, Weaver Street. Court date: Dec. 14.
Arrested and served with warrants for passing a worthless check and failure to appear
* Chandler Edwards, 46, Culleoka. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 15.
Served with a criminal summons for theft under $500 from Wal-Mart
* Farrar N. Johnson, 25, School Street. Court date: Dec. 14.
Served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check
* Marcus Wiser, 55, Darnell Mealer Road. Court date; Dec. 15.
* Richard Morton, 39, Chapel Hill. Court date: Dec. 9.