Sheriff's deputies gave a Marshall County man two chances to avoid trouble before arresting him on a disorderly conduct charge.
Christopher Davis Coffey, 36, of Wade Road, was arrested about 2:30 a.m. Dec. 13, when deputies returned to his house for the third time, responding to complaints of loud music. Coffey was warned when the deputies visited the first time, and issued a citation on the second visit. "There were several intoxicated folks that were very vocal about what we were doing," wrote Deputy Layne Worsham in his report. Coffey's bond was set at $500, and he is due in court on Jan. 12.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A 1998 Chevrolet Malibu was stolen from its owner's residence on 7th Avenue North and then wrecked on 8th Avenue South in the early hours of Dec. 14.
* The screen door and the main door of an apartment on 4th Avenue North were damaged by someone who threw a 3/4" socket through the glass of the screen door. Entry was not made to the apartment. The damage to the doors is estimated at $1,000.
* The lock was cut off a storage building on Nashville Highway, and a black Stanley roll-away tool box, a Harley Davidson motorcycle helmet, and several tools, total value: $800, were taken.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Jermaine A. Johnson, 36, Limestone Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 11.
* Jonathan J. Warren, 22, Colburn Drive. Bond: $2,000; court date: Jan. 11. Additional charge: resisting arrest.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Troy M. Hall, 31, Verona Caney Road. Bond: $7,500; court date not specified.
Arrested and served with a warrant for domestic assault
* Stephen Wayne Hargrove, 19, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date; Jan. 11.
Arrested and served with a warrant for violation of probation
* Cavoris Doshay Abernathy, 20, Columbia. Held without bond for court on Dec. 15.
* Jerry A. Banks Jr., 25, Culleoka. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 25.
* Sergio Rodriguez, 25, Greenwood Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 4.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Cindy Little, 37, Petersburg. Court date: Jan. 19.
* April Ann Wuteska, 31, Old Farmington Road. Court date: Jan. 19.
Served with a warrant for violation of probation
* Jerry Lee Hunter, 50, 1st Avenue North. Held without bond for court on Jan. 5. Hunter was already in Marshall County Jail on unrelated charges when he was served with the warrant.
Arrested and served with a warrant for failure to appear
* Timothy Louis Tucker, 46, Petersburg. Held without bond for court on Dec. 14.
* Marcus L. Marable, 26, Pulaski. Held without bond for court on Dec. 15.
* Kristopher Paul Henson, 21, Belfast. Bond: $10,000; court date: Dec. 14.
Arrested on a Circuit Court capias warrant
* Jeremy Lee Ross, 28, Sterling Heights, Mich. Bond: $5,000; court date: Dec. 16. Charges: burglary and theft.
Arrested and charged with driving on an expired license
* Raul Reyna, 62, 1st Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 19. Additional charge: failure to provide proof of insurance.
* Jose Garcia Cardenas, 30, Woodlawn Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 4. Cardenas' license expired in April 2009, and according to Sgt. Anthony McLean's report, "Mr. Cardenas stated he is unable to get a license because he doesn't have a social security card."
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Dorothy Mann, 56, Nashville. Bond amount not stated; court date: Jan. 11.
* Rafael Montes Tellez, 28, East Commerce. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 4.
* Martin Phillip Schultz, 47, 1st Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 4. LPD officer Larry Hazelwood's report gives Schultz's address as 1st Avenue North, but also says Schultz told him "he had nowhere to go."
Arrested and charged with filing a false report
* Keith Culberson, 25, Washington Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 4. Citations were also issued for leaving the scene of an accident, having no insurance, and driving on an expired license.
Served with a criminal summons for issuing a worthless check
* Brenda Carroll, 52, Franklin Avenue. Court date: Jan. 5.
Served with a criminal summons for vandalism and theft under $500
* Scotty Wayne Blackwell, 29, Bivens Road. Court date: Jan. 4.