Other thefts and vandalism reported include:
* A Kodak Easy Share camera, valued at $600, was added to the list of items stolen during the Lewisburg car burglaries on Dec. 9.
* The same type of truck was seen leaving the scene of two tire-slashings in Lewisburg. The victims lived on West Cedar Street and West Commerce Street. On West Cedar, one tire of a Yukon, valued at $300, was damaged; on West Commerce, it was two tires of a Buick, valued at a total of $506.
* $150 in change that had been kept in two big bottles was taken from a residence on John Barnes Road after a wrench was used to beat in the back door on Dec. 16.
* A Decherd man who distributes The Tennessean reported to Lewisburg Police Officer Brad Martin that his vending machine at The Acres had been tampered with on Dec. 14, 15, 18, and 19, causing monetary loss and substantial inconvenience. One of his machines was also vandalized in Chapel Hill.
* A 1998 Nissan was vandalized with graffiti written on the hood, left fender and windshield between 4:30 and 11:30 p.m. Dec. 17. The car was parked at a residence on 2nd Avenue North while the owner, who lives in Nashville, visited family members.
* A forged $20 bill was passed at Arby's Restaurant. The forgery was discovered when the restaurant's deposit was counted at First Commerce Bank on Dec. 14.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Berry Brandon Darnell, 28, Ramblewood Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 29.
* Racheal L. Adams, 31, Sugartree Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 11.
Arrested as a fugitive from justice and served with a warrant out of Walton County, Fla., for sale of Schedule I and II drugs
* James C. Meeks, 46, 4th Avenue North. Held without bond for an extradition hearing on Dec. 15.
Served with an attachment out of Circuit Court
* Jimmy Deshawn Ridley, 29, Jones Circle. Held without bond for court on Dec. 30.
Arrested on a warrant for aggravated burglary
* Star Skowronek, 36, Cornersville. Bond: $7,500; court date: Dec. 29
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Joseph M. Gregory, 30, Gracey, Ky., Held without bond for court on Dec. 21.
* Enrique Hernandez, 19, Preston Avenue. Held without bond for court on Dec. 29.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Jimmy D. Ridley, 29, School Street. Bond: $5,000; court date: Feb. 1.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Briley Lee, 35, 4th Avenue North. Court date: Feb. 2.
Served with a criminal summons for animals running at large
* James R. Carter II, 44, Wade Brown Road. Court date: Dec. 29.
Served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check
* Betty Blount, 43, 1st Avenue North. Court date: Jan. 12.
* Karen Phillips, 52, Jackson Avenue. Court date: Feb. 23.