Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between 7 p.m. Jan. 13 and 6 p.m. Jan. 15, entry was made into a residence on Warner Road, Chapel Hill, through a side window, and items worth a total of $1,622 were taken. They included a window air conditioner, a deer feeder, Nikon binoculars, a game camera, and a Motorola Bluetooth with charger.
* $750 cash was missing from an elderly woman's purse after she and her husband let a homeless woman spend the night in their house. The couple gave police the 27-year-old woman's name and a Hixson, Tenn. address, but said that when the woman left she said she had a ride to Shelbyville.
* Three mailboxes on Lowe Street appeared to have been struck and damaged by a vehicle on Jan. 10. The damage to the mailbox at 1719 Lowe Street was estimated at $250. The other damaged mailboxes were at numbers 511 and 1801.
* A black lock box containing $200 in bills and $30 in change was taken from a desk drawer at the dance studio on West Commerce Street sometime between 6:30 p.m. Jan. 13 and 2 p.m. Jan. 14.
* Sometime in the last month, a Tom Tom XL 340 GPS, valued at $150, serial number RU2179C03158, was stolen out of a fire truck parked at the Farmington Rich Creek Fire Department. A battery worth $50 was stolen out of a truck parked behind the Fire Hall.
* On Jan. 16, someone tried to pass a counterfeit $100 bill at the McDonald's drive-through. Two juveniles and a 26-year-old man were interviewed by police.
* A gym bag, containing a black jacket and two bottles of vitamin supplement, total value: $80, was taken from a car parked at Harvey's Gym on Jan. 11. There was no sign of forced entry to the vehicle, but the owner told police that the back sliding glass did not lock.
Arrested on a warrant for criminal responsibility
* Krystal B. Harris, 19, Chapel Hill. Bond: $7,500; court date: Feb. 9.
Arrested on a Drug Task Force warrant for sale of a Schedule IV drug
* Carl D. Fuchs, 45, Cornersville. Bond: $6,000; court date: Jan. 26.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Elizabeth Cates, 32, Columbia. Held without bond for court on Jan. 26.
* Daniel L. Stottlemeyer, 39, Lowe Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 12. Also served with a violation of probation warrant from Lewisburg City Court; bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 1.
* Melissa R. Rowland, 40, Harwell Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 8.
* Fernando Briones, 35, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 1.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of parole
* Linda Marie Perkins aka Linda Mayes, 45, 2nd Avenue North. Held without bond.
Arrested and served with an attachment out of Circuit Court
* Mathew T. Cole, 24, Cornersville. Held without bond for the next Circuit Court date.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Jarion Baker, 36, Evergreen, Ala. Bond: $4,000; court date: Feb. 23.
* Jason A. Huck, 23, Petersburg. Held without bond for court on Jan. 12.
Arrested and charged as a fugitive from justice
* Karen E. Mullins, 50, Summit Apartments. Held without bond for court on Feb. 8. Mullins is wanted for violation of probation in Martin County, Fla.
Arrested on a domestic assault warrant.
* Houston J. Love, 25, Tiger Boulevard. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 1.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault and public intoxication
* Richard G. Marcrum II, 34, Saint Anne Street. Bond: $1,500; court date: Feb. 1.
Arrested on a warrant for perjury
* Kimberly E. Brown, 38, Cedar Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 8. The warrant sworn out by Lewisburg City Attorney Bill Haywood states that during testimony in city court on Dec. 28, Brown recanted statements she made in an affidavit of complaint relating to an alleged domestic assault on Oct. 28.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence (2nd offence) and violation of the implied consent law
* Tracey R. King Cowthorn, 38, Fayetteville Highway. Bond: $1,500; court date: Feb. 1.
Additional charges: speeding, no insurance, and failure to carry registration.
Turned himself in on a warrant for simple assault and contempt of court
* Jamie A. Perryman, 18, Pinecone Drive. Bond: $2,000; court date: Feb. 1.
Served with a criminal summons in relation to the same incident
* William P. Barcheers, 18, Buena Vista Street. Court date: Feb. 1.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Rafael Montez Tellez, 28, East Commerce Street. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 8.
Charged and summoned to court for shoplifting $152.85-worth of makeup from Wal-Mart
* Dana M. Fusilier, 20, Pulaski. Court date: Feb. 1.