A Crimestoppers' tip resulted in the arrest of a man who has been on the run since December 2006. According to the report by Marshall County Sheriff's Department Capt. Norman Dalton, Joseph Wade Crane, 33, of Ashland City, was taken into custody by the U. S. Marshal Service in Decatur, Ala. and returned to Marshall County. Crane is charged with possession of a Schedule II drug with intent to deliver, introduction of drugs into a penal institution, and failure to appear. He is held without bond until court on Feb. 16.
Arrested on a warrant out of Chancery Court for back child support
* Donna L. Cook, 45, West Commerce Street. Bond: $20,000; court date; Feb. 10. Cook was also served with a violation of probation warrant that carried a bond of $1,000 and a court date of March 8.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault, public intoxication, vandalism over $1,000, escape from custody, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest
* Scotty J. Blackwell, 29, Bivins Road. Bond: $12,000; court date: March 1. Blackwell kicked out the window of the police car that was transporting him to jail after police intervened in a domestic dispute between him and his father. Blackwell escaped from the police car, but was recaptured. Estimated damage to the police car was $1,500.
Turned herself in on a warrant for theft over $1,000
* Lori Parker, 39, Pine Cone Drive. Bond: $6,000; court date; March 9.
The affidavit of complaint signed by MCSD Detective Keith Jolley alleges that Parker deprived Harmon Scrap Metal, her former employer, of a total of $7,629.13 between February 2008 and May 2009.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of the sex offender reporting and monitoring act
* Terrance G. Carter, 38, College Street. Bond: $6,000; court date: Feb. 2.
* Two flat-screen TVs and a cell phone, total value: $2,776, were taken from a residence on Titan Way on the evening of Feb. 3, while a babysitter and three small children were in the home. The incident is still under investigation by Lewisburg Police Department detectives, since it appeared possible that the baby sitter had been drugged and raped.
* $575 cash was taken from a wallet left in a purse that was unattended in a vehicle for several hours while parked at its owner's residence in Chapel Hill.
* $10 in quarters were taken from a home on West Church Street after a window was broken to get in. Damage to the window was estimated at $300.
* Between 2:15 a.m. and noon on Feb. 3, someone took a tool chest, coins, a radio/CD player, and two prescription medicines, total value: $247, from a Toyota pickup parked at its owner's residence on Miller Road.
Served with a criminal summons for vandalism over $1,000
* Lora McCulloch, 19, Chapel Hill. Court date: March 16.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Larry D. Reeves Jr., 38, Thomas Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 1. Reeves was also served with a warrant for violation of probation. Bond on this warrant: $1,000; court date; March 8.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license (2nd offense)
* Linda D. Poe, 35, Petersburg. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 8.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Thomas L. Cross Jr., 40, 3rd Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: March 8.
* Rafael Montes Tellez, 29, East Commerce Street. Bond: $500; court date: March 1.
Issued with a citation for shoplifting from the S & D Warehouse on Vista Street
* Beverly A. Pirtle, 46, Jackson Avenue. Court date: March 1.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* William D. Sharp, 29, Unionville. Held without bond for court on Feb. 16.
* Steven W. Hargrove, 20, Shelbyville. Held without bond for court on March 17.
* Juan Carlos Castro Arias, 23, Old Columbia Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 8.
* Linda S. Turner, 33, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 1.
* Derek A. Dixon, 47, Franklin Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 8.
Turned himself in on a warrant for violation of probation
* Bryan A. Welch, 27, Cornersville Road. Held without bond for court on Feb. 16.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* David M. St. John, 26, Birmingham, Ala. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 9.
* Raymond E. Newman, 48, Petersburg. Bond: $5,000; court date: Feb. 8.
* Jeremy W. Bateman, 30, Tullahoma. Bond: $2,500; court date: March 8.
Arrested on a warrant for criminal contempt of Chancery Court
* Robert V. Wheat, 54, Jennifer Lane. Held without bond pending direction of the court.
* Branden M. Miller, 33, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date; Feb. 10. Miller violated an order of protection by sending text messages to his ex-wife.
Served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check
* Peggy Lynette Lawrie, 51, North Lake Hill Circle. Court date not specified.
* William Ewing, 57, Brentwood. Court date: March 2.
* Everett L. Hopwood, 47, Maple Street. Court date: March 2.
Served with a criminal summons for contempt of Lewisburg City Court because he failed to appear when subpoenaed on Dec. 28
* Ronald D. Cantrell, 22, Heil Avenue. Court date: Feb. 22.