Thefts and vandalism reported
* The owner of a restaurant on East Commerce reported to police that two of his vehicles, a Cadillac Escalade and a Chevy Camaro, had been vandalized in recent months by having sugar poured in the gas tank. It cost $2,050 to get them both repaired.
* A Lewisburg man informed the Marshall County Sheriff's Department that on Feb. 8 his debit card account was charged $19.29 for a purchase in Washington state. Another charge to the card of $529 was attempted in Portland, Maine, but not completed.
* Another Lewisburg man reported to the Lewisburg Police Department that he found out through a credit report that someone had opened a credit card account in his name with First Premier Bank in November 2007, and the account now showed a balance of $467. A representative of First Premier had advised the victim "to also contact Pinnacle Financial for possibly other fraud," according to the report by Officer Dac Burrow.
* A woman who went to Lewisburg Electric System to open an account was told an account already existed with her name and social security number, and a stranger's name as the second person on the account.
Served with a state warrant for theft under $500 while at Marshall County Jail
* Antomme D. Cowthorn, 30, 1st Avenue North. Bond: $2,500; court date: Feb. 23.
Arrested and charged with domestic violence
* Crystal Cobb, 21, Hopkins Bridge Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 23.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest
* Luther M. Edwards, 52, Mooresville Road. Bond: $4,000; court date: Feb. 10.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Justin Adams, 19, Cornersville. Bond: $500; no court date stated
* Jeffery D. Mitchell, 19, Woodlawn Avenue. Bond: $1,000. While at the jail, Mitchell was served with a criminal summons for simple assault. The court date for both charges is March 1.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Sondra L. Atchley, 27, Pulaski. Bond: $1,000; court date; March 8.
Arrested and charged with driving on revoked, having no insurance, and running a stop sign
* Narcizo Lopez, 60, Old Columbia Road. Released on his own recognizance; court date: March 1.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Tabitha A. Sharp, 21, Nashville. Bond: $10,000; court date: Feb. 24. The affidavit from the Board of Probation and Parole states that Sharp violated her probation by testing positive for marijuana. She had also failed to make the restitution payments ordered by the court when she was sentenced in January after pleading guilty in a forgery case.
* Anessa Blackwell, 36, Nunnelly, Tenn. Bond: $10,000; court date: Feb. 17.
* Justin W. Agent, 26, Cornersville. Held without bond for court on Feb. 16.
* Hugh K. Gilliam, 37, Marshall County Jail. Held without bond for court on Feb. 16. Gilliam was also served with a warrant for violation of probation out of Lewisburg City Court. Bond on this warrant: $1,000; court date: March 1.
* James I. Chambers, 20, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 1.
* Jhanel Dearmond, 22, La Vergne. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 1.
Arrested on a state warrant for failure to appear
* George Holder, 19, Unionville. Bond: $2,500; court date: March 23.