Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between Feb. 4 and 6, someone took a quantity of gold jewelry, total value: $1,695, from a residence on James Shaw Road.
* A 50-inch Sanyo plasma TV, worth $762, was taken from a residence on Woodlawn Avenue, after two men broke a window at the back of the house to get in on Feb. 17. Neighbors told Officer Larry Hazelwood they saw two men take the TV away in a Camaro.
* A Comanche .38 caliber revolver (serial number: 135752) and $150 in one dollar bills were taken from a residence on Harber Road, Chapel Hill, on Feb. 21.
* $300-worth of damage was done by cutting the plastic window of a Jeep Wrangler while it was parked at an address on Fox Lane.
* Persons who drove a white, four-door car, possibly a Nissan Altima, pumped $36.27-worth of gas at the Quik Mart in Cornersville on Feb. 19 and left without paying.
* A purse containing cash, a checkbook, a debit card, social security cards, an insurance card and a driver's license was stolen from an unlocked car parked at the owner's residence on Oakwood Drive between Feb. 17 and 18.
* A Chapel Hill woman reported to the Marshall County Sheriff's Department that her 21-year-old son had taken her credit card, and told Deputy Layne Worsham that she did want to prosecute, saying "he had gotten away with this sort of thing for too long."
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Bradley E. Boucher, 22, Ethridge. Boucher was stopped on North Ellington Parkway because his vehicle had the temporary tag upside down and the passenger was not wearing a seat belt. Officer Kevin Clark was aware that a similar Camaro had recently been used in a burglary, so a witness was brought to the scene who positively identified the two men as the ones he had seen leaving a Woodlawn Avenue residence with a plasma TV. "Both subjects were transported to the police department to be interviewed by the detectives," wrote Clark at the end of his report.
Arrested and served with warrants for auto burglary, theft over $1,000, and public intoxication
* Gerald E. Duncan, 59, Nashville. Bond: $38,000. Court date; Feb. 23.
While in jail, served with capias warrants for two counts of child abuse and one for failure to appear, as well as an attachment from Chancery Court
* John J. McCall, 38, Colbert Hollow. Held without bond for Circuit Court on March 3. McCall was indicted by the grand jury in May 2009 on the child abuse charges, and indicted again in November for failing to appear in Circuit Court in October.
Arrested and charged with aggravated burglary and vandalism
* Wayne T. Wright, 52, Columbia. Bond: $21,000; court date; March 9.
Arrested and served with two warrants for possession of a communication device in a penal institution
* Ronnie Thomison, 27, 4th Avenue. Bond: $15,000; court date: March 16.
Arrested and served with a warrant for failure to appear
* Jessica L. Prince, 22, Galloway Street. Held without bond for court on Feb. 23.
* Michael D. Ragsdale, 43, Columbia. Held without bond for court on Feb. 23.
* Timothy L. Goff, 44, Columbia. Bond: $5,000; court date: March 8.
* Janette M. Adcock, 35, Shelbyville. Adcock was already in custody on other charges. Bond on this warrant: $5,000; court date: March 8.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Karen B. Trenthan, 34, Nashville Highway. Court date: March 23.
* William P. Seavey, 29, Thomas Street. Court date: March 23.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault and vandalism under $500
* Bobby S. Wicks, 27, Pine Cone Drive. Bond: $2,000; court date; March 8.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence, violation of the implied consent law and driving without a license
* Elias Hernandez Pastrana, 27, Nashville Highway. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 8. A citation for financial responsibility was also issued.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Gregory Heard, 47, Nashville. Bond: $500; court date; March 8.
* William L. Blunkall, 53, Nashville Highway. Bond: $500; court date: March 15.
* John C. Williams II, 23, Spring Place Road. Bond: $1,000; court date; March 1.
* Candace L. Smith, 28, Bryant Street. Bond: $500; court date March 1. Also issued with a citation for loud music.
Arrested and charged with criminal trespass
* Brian D. Kennedy, 19, Nashville Highway. Bond: $1,000; court date; March 15. Kennedy was at Wal-Mart, though he had been banned from all Wal-Marts after shoplifting at the Dyersburg store in December 2009.