* Brenndon J. Collins, 21, and a 17-year-old juvenile will be served with summons for criminal trespassing, after being caught skateboarding in Old Connelly School by Lewisburg Police officers on March 17. The old school building is locked and has No Trespassing signs posted. The owner, Eddie Zimmerle, told police he wanted the boys prosecuted because he was having trouble with people breaking into the building to skateboard in the gymnasium. Collins will be in court on March 29, and the other boy will be in Juvenile Court on April 13.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A Motorguide trolling motor ($750) was stolen from a boat at a home on Manor Circle sometime between Feb. 1 and March 18.
* A Sony stereo CD/radio ($200) and an Audiovox speaker box ($300) were stolen from a car parked outside the owner's home on Preston Avenue around 2 a.m. March 20. The driver's window was broken ($200) to gain entry to the car. The driver's window of another car parked there was also broken ($200) but nothing appeared to have been taken from that one.
* A JVC ($100) was taken and the dash was damaged ($150) after the passenger window ($140) of a car parked at Maplegrove Apartments was broken to gain entry between 3 p.m. March 19 and 4:30 a.m. March 20.
* A window ($200) was broken at a residence on Cummings Circle between 10 p.m. March 19 and 2:30 p.m. March 20.
* A counterfeit $100 bill was found by a clerk at First Commerce Bank in the deposit from the Marshall County Clerk's office.
* A counterfeit $50 bill was presented at Burger King on March 16. The woman who tried to use the bill told Officer John Christmas that she had received the bill from a woman in the Wal-Mart parking lot who asked her to change it.
Arrested and charged with aggravated assault
* Thomas T. Robertson, 41, Old Belfast Road. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Susan D. Felty, 22, 7th Avenue South. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 12.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Miley R. Strong, 52, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 23.
Arrested on warrants taken out by the 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force, charging him with simple possession of Schedule II and Schedule IV drugs, simple possession of a Schedule II drug, and possession of a Schedule II drug with intent to resell
* Clebron G. Mealer Jr., 41, Phillips Street. Bond: $11,500; court date; April 13. Mealer was the victim in a December stabbing incident for which Henry L. Rhiner, 49, has been indicted.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence and driving on revoked (5th offence)
* Dee Anne E. Weathers, 39, Nashville. Bond: $3,500; court date: April 5.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence and reckless driving
* Jason D. Dillard, 28, Walnut Street. Bond: $2,000; court date; April 12. Also cited for no proof of insurance.
Arrested and charged with driving on suspended
* Michael S. Thomas, 19, 6th Avenue South. Bond: $500; court date: April 5. Also cited for excessive speed.
* Joshua E. Lankford, 22, Pine Cone Drive. Bond: $500; court date; April 12. Also cited for violation of the registration and insurance laws.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Gary L. Robinson, 53, La Porte, Ind. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 12. Also cited for no insurance.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Stacey W. Chilton, 38, Belfast. Bond: $500; court date: April 5.
Arrested on a capias out of Circuit Court
* Brandon Scott Holland, 24, Jackson Avenue. Bond: $20,000; court date: April 7.
Arrested on a charge of violation of probation
* Travis Foster, 26, Florence, Ala. Held without bond for court on March 23.
* Ryan K. Givens, 28, 4th Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 29.
* Brenda K. Rourke, 48, West Commerce Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 29.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Darren M. Lee, 39, Nashville Highway. Court date: March 29.
Arrested on a failure to appear attachment out of Juvenile Court
* Dequinnton L. Webster, 22, Belfast. Bond: $250; court date; April 27.
Arrested on a charge of failure to appear
* Joseph Bowen, 22, Douglas Avenue. Court date: March 16.
Turned himself in on a failure to appear warrant
* Paul D. Armstrong, 41, White Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date; April 12.
Turned herself in on an attachment for child support
* Victoria Cordova, 21, Highwood, Tenn. Bond: $250; court date; April 27.