Thefts and vandalism reported
* An extended cab 2004 Chevy Z71 4x4, valued at $25,000, was taken from Meredith-Warner Animal Clinic between 3 p.m. March 27 and the early hours of March 28. The truck had a "vet box" on it containing miscellaneous drugs; total value of the box and drugs was listed as $18,000. The truck was later recovered in Lincoln County. The case was turned over to the Lewisburg Police Department's detective division for further investigation. Runaway juveniles from a shelter for youth are implicated in the theft.
* A black Sanyo VCR ($100), a black stereo speaker system ($450), and a white Fender guitar ($400) were stolen from a residence on Silver Street between 6 p.m. March 23 and 9 p.m. March 24. The owner told police officers a set of his keys had been missing for a week, and he believed someone had used his key to gain entry to the home.
* A Lewisburg woman told police officers $1,000 had been transferred out of her Bank of America account without her permission. She also told officers her computer had recently "had a virus."
* The front window of school bus No. 53 has been shot out twice while it was parked at the driver's residence in Chapel Hill. The window cost $300 to replace each time.
* The glass was shot out of the door to the west wing for Forrest School at about 5 p.m. March 24 with what appeared to be a BB gun. It will cost $500 to replace the glass.
* A Teledyne employee told police officers 32 oxycodone tablets had been taken out of his pill bottle while he was at work, between 5:30 p.m. March 26, and 11:30 a.m. March 27.
* Prescription medicines (120 Lortab and 60 Soma) were stolen from a residence on Fishing Ford Road on March 23. Entry was made through the back door of the home.
* Prescription medicine (60 Clonazepam) was stolen from a residence on Verona Caney Road. There was no evidence of forced entry.
* A laptop computer, valued at $228, was stolen from an unlocked home on Harwell Avenue between 6 and 7:30 p.m. March 27.
* A Kenwood CD player ($89) and $40 cash were taken from an unlocked Mercury Mountaineer parked at the owner's residence on South Ellington Parkway between 11 p.m. March 19 and 10 a.m. March 20.
* A hall table, valued at $75, was stolen from the third floor hallway at Summit Apartments between 4:30 and 8:30 p.m. March 21.
* A pink BMX bicycle was taken from a yard on Martin Street between 7:30 p.m. March 23 and 4 p.m. March 24.
* A woman who lives on South Ellington Parkway reported that someone had put several scratches on the hood of her 2004 Chevy Cavalier. The woman told police she suspected neighborhood children were responsible.
* A 2005 Ford Explorer was vandalized with scratches on the exterior paint and cigarette burns on the back seat while parked at North Gate Apartments some time during March 22-23.
* A counterfeit $100 bill was discovered by an employee of First Commerce Bank in a deposit from Lewisburg Electrical System.
* A Domino's Pizza deliveryman was paid with a $50 bill that was detected as counterfeit when he tried to spend it at Quik Mart No. 10.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* John D. Weaver, 42, Woods Avenue. Held without bond for court on April 19. Additional charge: shoplifting $50.18-worth of beef (filet mignon) from Sav-a-Lot on March 24. While in jail, Weaver was served with a warrant for theft under $500 signed by the Wal-Mart manager. The manager told police Weaver had shoplifted over $120-worth of beef from Wal-Mart on March 22 and 23.
* Polly J. Crabtree, 48, Tiger Boulevard. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 12. Additional charge: disorderly conduct.
* Tameasha S. Marks, 30, Silver Creek Road. Bond: $500; court date: April 19.
* Jacque S. Pierce, 46, Marshall Place. Bond: $500; court date: April 19.
* Robert L. Moore, 49, Long Distance Road. Bond: $500; court date: April 5.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Les Joseph Hazeltine, 36, Franklin Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 19.
* Lance Miller, 30, Limestone Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 5.
Turned herself in on a warrant for domestic assault
* Tammy J. Rhiner, 43, 3rd Avenue North. Bond not stated; court date: April 27.
Charged with assault on another jail inmate
* William McKnight, 19, St. Anne Street. Bond for this offence: $500; court date: April 6. The victim sustained a broken nose.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Kristan M. King, 26, Lunn Store Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 12. Also cited for: following too closely, failure to maintain lane, and speeding.
Arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia
* Anthony L. Weeks, 44, New Columbia Highway. Bond: $500; court date: May 3.
Arrested on outstanding warrants for aggravated burglary, theft over $500, and filing a false report
* Donald W. Clark, 47, Harriet Street. Bond: $13,000; court date: April 13 (GS)
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Juan Mier Rico, 40, Douglas Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: April 12. Rico was also cited for running a stop sign and having no insurance.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Justin L. King, 21, Jerre Lane. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 12.
* Rolanda R. Nelson, 31, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 29.
* Bryant D. Pride, 36, Huntsville, Ala. Held without bond for court on April 13.
Served with a warrant for violation of probation while in jail on other charges
* James T. Harvey, 24, Culleoka. Bond on this warrant: $1,000; court date: March 29.
* John D. Weaver, 42, Woods Avenue South. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 29.
Turned himself in on a warrant for violation of probation
* Mark A. Wilson, 45, College Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 12.
Served with a warrant for failure to appear
* Richard D. Starling, 23, West Commerce Street. Held without bond for court on March 23.
* Erica N. Greer, 31, Nashville. Held without bond for court on March 30.
* William M. Hazlett, 54, John R. Hill Road. Bond: $2,000; court date: April 6.
Turned himself in on a warrant for failure to appear
* Cody L. Price, 25, Columbia. Bond: $5,000; court date: April 12.
Arrested on a attachment out of Juvenile Court
* Jared Robinson, 21, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $250; court date: April 13.
* James R. Jolly, 31, Anes Station Road. Bond: $250; court date: April 27.
Served with a misdemeanor citation for shoplifting beer from Pat's Puffs'n'Stuff
* Jose A. Montes, 34, East Commerce Street. Court date: April 12.
Arrested on a warrant for passing worthless checks at By-Pass Liquor
* Robert V. Wheat, 53, Jennifer Lane. Bond not stated; court date: March 30.
Issued with misdemeanor citations for shoplifting from Wal-Mart
* Samantha R. McGill, 21, Cornersville.
* Jennifer C. Binkele, 41, McKnight Road. Both women are due in court on April 12. They were informed by loss prevention that they are no longer allowed on Wal-Mart property.