Thefts and vandalism reported
* Twelve head of cattle were stolen from a field on Old Berlin Road about 7:30 p.m. March 31. When a man went to investigate why a trailer was backed into the barn lot, he was struck in the back and knocked to the ground and the thieves made their getaway.
* Tools (tile cutter, table saw, handsaw, hammer drill) and entertainment items (X-box console, controllers, numerous games), total value: $3,934, were stolen from a house being remodeled on Kenny Nelson Road between 7 p.m. March 27 and 6:30 p.m. March 31. There were no signs of forced entry, but a back window may have been left unlocked.
* Jewelry -- a pendant and six rings, some set with diamonds, total value: $2,110 -- was stolen from a home on Brown Shop Road between March 30 and April 2.
* A 20-inch Husqvarna chainsaw ($450) and a Glock .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol ($500) were taken from the garage of a home on White Drive.
* $512 was drafted from a Heritage South account on March 27 without the owner's permission.
* A brake master cylinder, value: $200, was stolen from a 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais parked outside a building on Maple Street between March 30 and April 1.
* A counterfeit $50 bill was discovered by a teller at First Commerce Bank in a deposit from Farmington Baptist Church.
* Objects from the yard of a home at the corner of Pardee Road and Hwy 31-A were placed in the road, and a motorist travelling south on 31-A had both of his driver's side tires blown out when he ran over a concrete statue of an eagle at about 2:45 a.m. April 3. Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Matt Owens reported that the stop sign from Pardee Road had also been placed in the roadway.
Arrested on a warrant for theft over $500
* Robert E. Bailey Sr., 57, Nashville Highway. Bond: $3,000; court date: April 6.
It is alleged that Bailey took six tractor weights and a three-point tractor hitch, total value: $900, from Doug Orr's farm, and sold them at Hubert's Recycling on Mt. Lebanon Road.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Marsha F. Fountain, 42, West Ellington Parkway. Bond: $2,000; court date April 19. Additional charges: violation of the implied consent law and possession of a handgun while under the influence of alcohol.
* David K. White, 54, White Drive. Bond: $2,500; court date; April 12. Additional charge: violation of the implied consent law. This is White's third DUI.
* Zachary T. Polly, 24, Moreno Lane. Bond: $2,500; court date; May 3. Additional charges: child endangerment and simple possession of a Schedule VI drug. Polly told Lewisburg Police Officer Tracy Teal that he had taken "some Somas." There was a two-year-old child in the car with him.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Daniel C. Miranda, 50, 2nd Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: May 10. Also cited for speeding.
Arrested and charged with driving while license is revoked
* Shannon L. Black, 39, Endsley Rankin Road. Black was released on her own recognizance and has a court date of April 12.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* William Lee Williams, 34, Holly Grove Road. Bond: $500; court date: April 12.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Justin Tiron Martin, 29, Marshall Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 3.
* Daniel Gusman Vargas, 20, Woodlawn Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 3.
Turned himself in on a domestic assault warrant
* Jeremy Todd McElhaney, 30, Church Road. Bond not stated; court date: April 13.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Rafael Montes Tellez, 28, East Commerce Street. Bond: $500; court date; May 10. Probation officer Kim Rice called police because Tellez was in her office in an intoxicated state.
Served with a violation of probation warrant while in Marshall County jail
* Sharma G. Dunkle, 32, Bob Hopkins Road. Bond on this charge: $1,000; court date; April 12 in Lewisburg City Court. Dunkle was also served with a failure to appear warrant out of General Sessions Court. The bond on this warrant was set at $12,000, with a court date of April 6.
* Jason L. Harmon, 31, McLean Road. Held without bond for a court date not specified. Harmon was arrested when off-duty MCSD Deputy Cecil Thrasher recognized him as he walked into the Country Diner in Chapel Hill. Harmon has two violation of probation warrants, one warrant for evading arrest, and three summons for child support.
* John D. Weaver, 42, Woods Avenue. Held without bond for court on April 6.
Arrested on a state warrant for failure to appear
* William C. Duberry III, 53, Mt. Pleasant. Held without bond for court on April 6.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Michael J. Pogue, 25, Silver Creek Road. Bond: $5,000; court date: April 12
Served at Marshall County jail with attachments out of Juvenile and Circuit Court
* Darrell W. Sanders, 33, Gallatin. Held without bond for the next available court dates.
Served with a criminal summons for passing worthless checks
* Christopher Flynt, 27, Finley Beech Road. Court date: April 20.