Thefts and vandalism reported
* A Duck River Electric Membership Corp. employee has reported to the Marshall County Sheriff's Department that someone shot a transformer on State Route 99 in Caney Springs, apparently with a rifle. This happened sometime between March 15 and April 15. All the oil had run out of the transformer and killed the surrounding grass. The value of the transformer is $14,352.
* A circuit breaker box ($2,500), bathtub faucet ($100) and three light fixtures ($60) were taken from a rental property on 5th Avenue North sometime in the last month.
* A pillowcase full of prescription medicines, worth more than $2,000, was stolen from a residence on Giles Road between 8 p.m. April 20 and 9 a.m. April 21. The report indicates suspects might be the people who helped the owner move to a different house.
* A First Tennessee Bank debit card; a pair of gold and diamond earrings valued at $500; and a makeup bag with $200-worth of makeup in it; gift cards to Hibbett Sports, Target and Wal-Mart worth $200; a Canon digital camera ($200); and a Cricket cell phone ($200) were taken from two unlocked vehicles parked on Franklin Avenue sometime between April 22 and early morning April 23. One vehicle belonged to the owner of the residence, the other to a friend visiting her.
* A set of metal steps worth $500 were stolen from a rental property on 1st Avenue North sometime between March 28 and April 19.
* $300 cash was taken from the night deposit of the Family Dollar Store on April 19, by an employee who left his uniform and key behind, and never reported to work again.
* A First National Bank debit card was taken without its owner's knowledge and used to purchase $121.86-worth of goods at Eastside Tobacco on April 18.
* A counterfeit $5 bill was passed at Kentucky Fried Chicken sometime in the afternoon of April 15.
Arrested on 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force warrants for sale of a Schedule III drug (2) and possession of a Schedule III drug for resale
* Flor Miranda Ramos, 27, Mooresville Highway. Bond: $36,000; court date; May 18.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Julia Ann Johnson, 26, Bessemer, Ala. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 25. Also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Robert Allen Jr., 45, Cornersville. Bond: $1,500; court date: May 10. Also charged with violation of the implied consent law.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Rigo Armengolt, 24, East Berkley Circle. Bond and court date not stated.
* Traci L. Beavers, 35, Pinecone Drive. Bond: $500; court date; June 7.
Turned herself in on a warrant for robbery
* Alisha R. Nedrow, 27, Ownby Road. Bond; $7,500; court date: May 10.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Brenndon J. Collins, 21, Cheek Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 18.
* Ronald N. Johnson Jr., 39, Glenn Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 10. There was also an outstanding warrant on Johnson for theft under $500. Bond on that warrant: $500.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Juan Mier Rico, 41, Douglas Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 3.
Served with a warrant for violation of probation while at Marshall County Jail
* Rafael Montes Tellez, 28, East Commerce Street. Held without bond for court on April 27.
Tellez also has a warrant for probation violation out of Lewisburg City Court. Bond on this warrant: $1,000; court date; May 10.
* George A. Marshall, 26, Pulaski. Held without bond for court on April 27.
* Jose Antonio Montes, 34, East Commerce Street. Bond: $1,000; court date; May 10. Montes had been arrested on a charge of public intoxication.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Kevin L. Wolfe, 55, Petersburg. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 18.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Eva Marie Gunnel (Sharpe), 44, Nashville Highway. Held without bond for court on May 18.
* Michael S. Thomas, 19, 6th Avenue South. Bond: $1,000; court date; May 3.
* William R. Tankersley, 40, Green Valley Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 10.
* Tameasha S. Marks, 30, Silver Creek Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 17.
Turned himself in on a state warrant for violation of probation
* Antomme D. Cowthom, 30, 1st Avenue North. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
Picked up on warrants for violation of probation and failure to appear
* Carey T. Harwell, 42, Elkton, formerly of Lewisburg. Held without bond for court on May 18.
* Lonny S. Gordon, 37, Lyles. Bond: $7,000; court date: May 3.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Brea Ledford, 23, Mealer Road. Court date: May 25.
* Kacy R. Cantrell, 26, Cornersville. Court date: May 4.
Served with a criminal summons for issuing a worthless check
* Karon Rashid, 27, Nashville Highway. Court date: May 18.
Served with a criminal summons for contributing to the delinquency of a minor
* Zachary J. Sullivan, 18, Chapel Hill. Court date; May 11.
Served with an attachment for child support
* James W. Brown, 23, Nashville. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
Issued with a citation for shoplifting $26.59-worth of items from Wal-Mart
* Delisa Van Duff, 20, South Ellington Parkway. Court date: May 10.