Thefts and vandalism reported
* Marshall County Sheriff's deputies were called to a horse barn on Belfast-Farmington Road because two saddles, a bridle, a Stihl weed eater with a blade, a Stihl leaf blower, two Stihl chainsaws, three gas cans, a Remington .22 rifle, a Wheat light with charger, a trolling motor and starting battery, and an antique Western Flyer wagon were stolen between June 6 and 7. The owner estimated the total value of the missing items at $2,100.
* Between 8:30 p.m. June 8 and 5:15 p.m. June 9, two head-rest mounted Sylvania DVD players ($300), a Pioneer AM/FM CD player ($150), and $150-worth of music CDs were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at the owner's residence on 4th Avenue North. Two fishing poles valued at $150 were stolen from outside a storage building at the same address.
* A black 5 x 8 utility trailer, valued at $500, was stolen from Companion Animal Hospital on South Ellington Parkway sometime between 1 p.m. June 5 and 1:30 p.m. June 10.
* A red wheelbarrow with steel pipes as handles, valued at $30, was taken from behind an outbuilding of a residence on Franklin Avenue between 2 p.m. June 6 and 8:35 a.m. June 9.
* A green 2000 Ford Taurus that had been reported missing on June 9 was found in an alley off 6th Avenue on June 10 with the keys lying outside the car on the ground. The car belonged to Buffalo Valley and only employees knew the keys were left above the visor. The car was towed to the Lewisburg Police Department. Detective James Johnson took photographs and is investigating the circumstances.
* The sparkplug wires of a 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass were cut sometime between 10 p.m. June 8 and 2 p.m. June 10 while it was parked at the owner's residence on New Columbia Highway.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Clyde F. Evans, 59, Lascassas. Bond: $2,000; court date: July 12. This is Evans' second DUI. He told LPD Officer John Christmas he must have "blacked out" before striking a utility pole on 2nd Avenue North at 9 a.m. June 10, while "en route to a pain clinic in Huntsville, Ala. from Murfreesboro," according to Christmas' report. Evans admitted taking a Lortab, a Xanax, and a Soma about 6:30 a.m. that day.
* Oscar M. Rivas, 30, Fox Lane. Bond and court date not stated. Additional charges: driving on a suspended license (2nd offence), and possession of a Schedule III drug (nine 7.5 mg Lortabs in a plastic bag).
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Denarius Matthew Stallings, 18, West Memphis, Ark. Bond: $15,000; court date; July 12.
Served with warrants for criminal conspiracy and theft over $1,000
* Rick Monroe, 37, Petersburg. Bond: $12,000; court date: June 15.
Arrested and charged with aggravated assault
* Andrew W. Clark, 24, John R. Hill Road. Bond: $7,500; court date; Aug. 17.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Carolyn M. Burns, 42, Buena Vista Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 12.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Jessica Blackwell, 27, Holly Grove Road. Bond: $500; court date: July 12.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication and disorderly conduct
* Jacob A. Flickenger, 33, Belfast. Bond: $1,000; court date; June 29.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Frazer Drew, 46, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 2.
Turned himself in on a warrant for violation of probation
* Andrew Ray Wilson, 25, Belfast Street. Held without bond for court on July 13.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Janice F. Dockery, 50, Highway 64. Court date: July 12.
* Tavarus L. Greer, 26, Spring Place Road. Court date: July 20.
Served with a criminal summons for simple assault
* Victoria Cordova, 29, 5th Avenue North. Court date: July 12.
Arrested on a Lewisburg City warrant for failure to appear
* Jeremy Wayne Bateman, 30, Tullahoma. Held without bond for court on June 14. Bateman was transported from Bedford County jail.