Arrested on 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force warrants for possession of drug paraphernalia, simple possession of a Schedule II drug, and driving on a revoked license
* Christopher T. Black, 39, Lynnville. Bond: $19,000; court date: June 29.
Arrested and charged with possession of a Schedule II drug for resale, possession of drug paraphernalia, and driving without a license
* Darren M. Lee, 39, L & N Avenue. Bond: $15,750; court date: July 19.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A Dual CD/DVD player ($600), Crunch amplifier ($400) and 50 CDs ($500) were taken from a car that was accidentally left unlocked at its owner's residence on Verona Avenue. The dashboard of the car was damaged in the process. Owner estimates his total losses at $1,700.
* A Garmin Street Pilot with charger ($200), Samsung digital camera ($150), a PSP handheld game ($130), a Motorola cell phone with charger ($70), $10 cash, a Bosch cutoff tool with accessories ($350), and a game and a memory chip for the PSP ($40) were stolen from an unlocked car parked at the owner's residence on Limestone Avenue. Also stolen was a punching bag on a weighted stand, valued at $250, was stolen from outside the home between 9 p.m. June 20 and 11 a.m. June 21.
* Between 6 p.m. June 22 and 8:30 a.m. June 23, someone got into MC Auto Detail on North Ellington Parkway by breaking the plexiglass on the door ($100). They took a Sony CD player, a DVD player with two monitors, and a Sony Xplode amp, total value: $520, from a car parked at the business, and a Honda pressure washer, valued at $400, from a van that was also parked there.
* A BMX bicycle, reported to be a collector's item worth $800, was stolen from a residence on 5th Avenue North and later recovered, but the bike had been irreparably damaged by the juvenile who took it.
* 50 Lortab ($100), 75 Xanax ($150) and 50 Soma ($100) were stolen from glove box of a truck while it was parked at Ace Bayou, its owner's workplace.
* A Tom Tom GPS unit, valued at $200, was stolen from a truck parked at its owner's residence in Chapel Hill between June 26 and 27. The truck's owner told deputies that someone had emptied everything out of his glove box and console, but the GPS appeared to be the only thing missing.
* Two Bridgestone tires, worth $100 each, were punctured with a sharp object between 3 and 7 a.m. June 22 at the owner's residence on Jackson Avenue.
* A 20" red Murray push mower was stolen from behind a residence on Titan Way sometime between June 1 and 22. Owner valued the mower at $125.
* A package containing $116-worth of Pure Romance items was stolen from the doorstep of a home on Cornersville Road sometime after 3 p.m. June 14.
* A counterfeit $50 bill was found in the deposit being made by Ken's Guns and More at First Commerce Bank. Ken Tyson told police he must have taken it during a gun show over the weekend.
* A $20 bill was taken from a car parked at the owner's residence on Franklin Avenue by a man who fled when he saw the owner approaching.
* A couple took two lobsters from Home Town Grocery on June 22, but only paid for one. Store security video shows them leaving, and driving off in a tan Dodge Durango. The case has been turned over to detectives.
* Three winning Jumbo Scratch-Off tickets and $6 cash were stolen from an unlocked truck parked at the owner's residence on Limestone Avenue.
Arrested on a Lewisburg City warrant and a state warrant, both for theft of property over $500
* Melissa A. Smith, 22, Columbia. Bond: $4,000; city court date: July 12; general sessions court date: July 13.
Arrested and charged with the theft of a red air compressor valued at $200
* John D. Weaver, 42, Woods Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: July 19.
Served with a criminal summons for theft under $500
* Sheila L. Stewart, 50, Primm Springs. Court date: July 12.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* William L. Williams, 34, Holly Grove Road. Bond: $1,000; court date; July 20.
* Benjamin J. Langford, 26, Shelbyville. Bond: $2,000; court date: July 16.
* Thomas G. Hutchinson, 44, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 29.
* Joshua C. Mangrum, 22, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date; July 12.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Kareem T. Hurt, 18, 7th Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 19.
* Timmy Ridley, 29, Glenn Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 12.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Amanda L. Pigg, 29, Rambo Hollow Road. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 9. Also cited for no seatbelt and no proof of insurance.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Joseph M. Shope, 28, Colburn Drive. Bond: $500; court date: July 12.
* Michael K. Hood, 48, New Columbia Highway. Bond: $6,500; court date: July 19. Additional charges: possession of a Schedule II and a legend drug.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct
* Johnathan R. Leonard, 18, Centennial Avenue. Bond: $500; court date; July 12
Issued with a citation for dogs running at large
* Lisa J. Morrison, 47, Chapel Hill. Morrison is allegedly the owner of two mastiff-type dogs, one of which was reported shot and killed by a neighbor after it allegedly attacked him and his sons.
Served with violation of probation and failure to appear warrants while in Marshall County Jail
* Taria D. Buchanan, 29, Nashville. Held without bond for court on July 13.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Kristopher P. Henson, 22, Shelbyville. Held without bond for court on June 29. Henson was also served with a probation violation warrant out of Lewisburg City Court. Bond on this warrant: $1,000; court date: July 12.
Turned himself in on a warrant for violation of probation
* Archie Baker, 39, Mt. Pleasant. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 19.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Melissa J. Kelley, 24, Cornersville Road. Court date: July 12.
* Ronald Shelton, 58, 7th Avenue South. Court date: July 12.
* Cody Keith Blackwell, 19, Old Belfast Road. Court date: July 12.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Consuela N. Jones, 29, Hull Avenue. Held without bond for court on July 13.
Turned himself in on a warrant for failure to appear
* Brandon C. Baker, 20, McCool Road. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
Issued with a citation for shoplifting from Food Lion
* Aubrey W. Miller, 62, Hill Street. Court date: Aug. 9.
Served with a criminal summons for assault
* Tina M. Merrow/Hill, 44, Center Street. Court date: July 12.