Thefts and vandalism reported
* A woman's child support credit card was used to withdraw $100 at Ascend Federal Credit Union. The victim told police she thought her ex-boyfriend had taken the card.
* A Verizon Chocolate Touch cell phone, valued at $80, was stolen from a car parked at Food Lion on Sept. 3.
* A Columbia woman reported to Lewisburg Police Department that her purse, containing $60 and a driver's license, was stolen out of her shopping cart while she was at Kroger on Sept. 6.
* Between 8:15 and 11:40 a.m. Aug. 31, the door of a residence on Maple Street was kicked in, but nothing appeared to have been taken.
* The front door of an unoccupied mobile home on Reynolds Road was found open on Sept. 1, but it is not known if anyone entered the home and nothing appeared to have been taken.
* About a month ago apples were taken from trees in an orchard on Delina Road, Petersburg, and then between Aug. 29 and 31, the owner reported to Marshall County Sheriff's deputies that tomatoes were taken from his garden.
Arrested on a warrant for theft under $1,000
* David M. Jett, 37, Tullahoma. Bond: $10,000; court date: Oct. 5.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Kenneth Corey Bills, 26, refused to give an address. Bond and court date not stated. While in jail, Bills was served with warrants for burglary and theft over $500. These warrants carry a bond of $15,000 and a court date of Oct. 5. It is alleged that Bills was responsible for the theft of a Stihl chainsaw and weedeater, and a Husqvarna leaf blower from a home on Forrest Street between Sept 1 and 2.
* James B. Dawson, 28, Auburn, Ala. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 8.
* Matthew F. Whitford, 32, Mt. Juliet. Bond and court date not stated.
* James T. King, 35, Verona Caney Road. Bond: $250; court date; Nov. 8.
* Jason E. Proffitt, 27, 3rd Avenue. Bond: $500; court date; Nov. 8.
* Jaque S. Pierce, 46, Silver Creek Road. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 8. Also cited for open container.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication and disorderly conduct
* Marcus T. Baugh, 37, West Commerce Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 13.
* Rico D. Summers, 40, 9th Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 13.
Arrested on warrants for fraudulent use of a credit/debit card
* Karen B. Trentham, 34, Nashville Highway. Bond: $5,000; court date: Sept. 21. Trentham is also named in a police report that alleges she signed for and picked up a prescription for 20 Lortabs, after altering the dosage from 0.5 to 7.5 mg.
Arrested and charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, public intoxication and resisting arrest
* Billy Wayne Vestal, 62, Maple Street. Bond: $12,000; court date: Sept. 13.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault and vandalism
* Nicole L. Alred, 34, Pine Cone Drive. Bond and court date not stated. Alred is alleged to have injured her boyfriend's arm with a knife, as well as doing approximately $2,000-worth of damage to the glass, frame and tires of two vehicles that belonged to her boyfriend and another woman who was at her residence.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Catarino D. Ramon, 53, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 14.
* Kevin S. Howell, 40, Highway 99. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 14.
* Randy L. Moore, 36, 7th Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 20.
* Mark A. Crutcher, 44, Cedar Street. Bond; $1,000; court date; Oct. 4.
* Victor L. Pigg, 32, Brentwood. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 8.