Thefts and vandalism reported:
* Between Oct. 7 and 10, someone stole a fainting goat ($5,000), three bush goats ($125 each), and two metal fence posts ($7 each) from a farm on Verona Caney Road.
* Between August and September a Jett well pump worth $1,000, a pressure tank ($100), and 300 feet of 6-gauge copper wire ($600) were taken the well near a residence on Finley Road.
* The rear window of a 1994 Honda Accord, valued at $1,500, was broken about 8 p.m. Oct. 27 while the car was parked at the owner's residence on Silver Creek Road.
* A Canon 35mm camera, jewelry, and an HP printer, worth a total of $850, were taken from a residence on Alyssa Drive, Chapel Hill, between Oct. 8 and 21. Thieves entered the residence through an unlocked window.
* Four cast aluminum alternators ($60), a cotton beam scale ($25), 200 pounds of scrap metal, two tow motor forks ($200), two 3-point hitch arms ($200), and a Farm-All motor block were taken from the rear yard of a house on Robin Hood Road on Oct. 27.
* Between about 2 and 6 p.m. Oct. 30, the door of a residence on Maple Street was damaged. Owner valued the door at $300. It did not appear that anyone had gone inside the home.
* A woman whose Food Stamp card was stolen between Oct. 8 and 9 found out that someone had spent all the money on the card at Wal-Mart on Oct. 9, leaving her with a zero balance.
Served with a warrant for violation of bond conditions while at Lewisburg City Court:
* Joshua David Wentzel, 28, Douglas Avenue. Bond: $20,000; court date: Nov. 15.
Arrested and charged with aggravated assault:
* Cody R. Jett, 21, Maple Street. Bond and court date not stated.
Turned himself in on a warrant for aggravated domestic assault:
* Anthony A. Lee, 38, Columbia. Bond: $15,000; court date: Dec. 13.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault:
* Kenneth Smith Jones Jr., 31, Giles Road. Bond not stated; court date: Dec. 6.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license:
* Bradley E. Davis, 41, Nashville Highway. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 6. While at Marshall County Jail, Davis was served with criminal summons for harassment, vandalism, and reckless endangerment, all with a court date of Dec. 6.
* James M. Southerland, 29, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 6. Also cited for having no insurance.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication:
* Billy Lovins, 60, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 13.
* Anthony W. Roberts, 46, Poor House Road. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 13.
Turned himself in on a warrant for domestic assault:
* Thomas Lee Chapman, 31, Midway Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 2.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation:
* Kareem T. Hurt, 18, 7th Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 6.
Arrested on an attachment warrant out of Chancery Court:
* Patrick E. Mitchell, 37, Belfast. Mitchell will be held for 60 days, or until he pays $2,300.
Served with warrants while in Marshall County Jail:
* James Lee Mitchell, 24, College Grove. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 16. Charge: failure to appear.
* John B. Nash, 47, 3rd Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 8. Charge: violation of probation.
* Gary W. Woodard, 34, Pulaski. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 6. Charge: violation of probation.
Served with a criminal summons for disrupting a meeting at Chapel Hill Elementary School:
* Anna V. Worsham, 38, Chapel Hill. Court date: Nov. 9.