Thefts and vandalism reported:
* A Lewisburg man told police someone had used his identity to obtain a Midland Credit Management credit card without his permission, thereby renouncing an alleged debt of $988.10.
* An Element 28" flat screen TV, worth $325, was stolen from a residence on 7th Avenue. There were no signs of forced entry.
* A Lewisburg woman told police that her ex-boyfriend had stolen three of her checks and had already cashed one for $321.43, forging her signature.
* A Charter Arms .32 caliber handgun, a box of .32 caliber bullets, total value: $148.99, and $50 cash were taken from a home on Rogers Road by a man who pried open a bedroom window. A neighbor witnessed this, and described the burglar and his car to the police. The case was turned over to the detective division.
* Between Nov. 1 and 2, lead ropes, lunge lines and halters, total value: $54, were taken from a barn at the corner of Warner Road and Hopkins Bridge Road.
* Between 3 and 4 a.m. Nov. 7, shots were fired at the exterior of a house on Midway Street, doing $50-worth of damage to the shutters and brickwork.
* A counterfeit $10 bill was found at First Commerce Bank in the deposit from Domino's Pizza.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault:
* Brandon N. Roberts, 28, Dodson Drive. Bond: $16,000; court date: Dec. 13. Additional charges: resisting arrest. Roberts had to be sprayed with Freeze+P and tasered before law enforcement could gain control of him.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions:
* Nolan F. Parrish, 26, Long Distance Road. Held without bond for court on Nov. 16. Parrish had been arrested and charged with domestic assault on Nov. 3.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault:
* Douglas A. Fisher, 43, Columbia. Bond: $5,000; court date; Dec. 6. Additional charges: simple possession, drug paraphernalia, and theft. Fisher is alleged to have stolen prescription medication from his victim, as well as assaulting her.
Turned himself in on a warrant for domestic assault:
* James Robert Nelms Jr., 32, Chapel Hill. Bond and court date not stated
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence:
* Stacey Ann Erskine, 39, Franklin Road. Bond: $2,500; court date: Dec. 6. Additional charges: violation of the implied consent law, simple possession, possession of legend drugs, no insurance, expired tags, failure to give immediate notice of accident, and duty upon striking an unattended vehicle. According to the report by Lewisburg Police Department Officer Clyde Ragsdale, Erskine backed into another car at Summit Apartments, and left without notifying the owner or the police.
* Richard G. Marcrum II, 35, Columbia. Bond: $4,000; court date: Dec. 13. Additional charges: violation of the implied consent law, following too close, no insurance, and open container. Marcrum told LPD Officer Tracy Teal that he has "a DUI 3rd pending in Nashville."
* Ashley A. Cobble, 20, Scenic Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 13.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license:
* Larsheika L. Hill, 33, Cedar Street. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 6.
* Edward Ray Thomas, 62, Fayetteville. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 6.
* Jeffery D. Mitchell, 19, Woodlawn Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 6.
Arrested on a warrant for driving on a revoked license:
* Mark Anthony Crutcher, 44, Cedar Street. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 13.
Arrested and charged with giving false information:
* Tara Rowe, 26, Fayetteville Highway. Bond: $1,000; court date; Nov. 15.
Arrested and charged with criminal trespass:
* Tyler M. Therriault, 23, Spring Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 7.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear:
* Ray B. Gevendon, 40, Cornersville. Bond: $2,000; court date: Nov. 30.
* Stephanie W. Hughes, 33, Tennessee Ridge. Bond: $2,000; court date: Dec. 7.
Arrested on capias warrants for failure to appear, burglary, theft, and vandalism:
* Bradley E. Boucher, 23, Lawrenceburg. Held without bond for an unspecified court date. Boucher is also held on a failure to appear charge for Lewisburg City Court on Dec. 13.
Arrested on a warrant for theft under $500:
* Harold F. Truitt, 42, Clarksville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 30.
Turned himself in on a warrant for violation of probation:
* Jared C. Robinson, 22, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 6.
Served with a criminal summons for hindering a secured creditor:
* Kim Lee Walker, 45, Finley Beech Road. Court date: Nov. 16.
* Tracye Adams, 34, Snell Road. Court date: Nov. 16.
* James T. Hargrove, 63, Spring Place Road. Court date: Nov. 16.
Served with violation of probation warrants while in Marshall County Jail:
* John D. Weaver, 43, Woods Avenue South. Bond on this Lewisburg City Court warrant: $1,000; court date: Dec. 6. Weaver is held without bond on a county warrant for court on Nov. 9.
* Timothy L. Tucker, 46, Talley Road. Held without bond for court on Nov. 9.
* Jacky F. Clemmons, 50, Nashville. Held without bond for court on Nov. 9.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation:
* Cassie Jo Sharpe, 21, Fox Lane. Court date: Dec. 21.
Served with a criminal summons for passing worthless checks:
* Tabitha Robison, 33, Columbia. Court date: Nov. 30.