* A copper/red Harley Davidson 1200 cc low-rider Sportster valued at $11,237, was stolen from the carport of a residence on Verona Caney Road between Nov. 11 and 13.
* On Nov. 10 a home on Sam Simpson Road was entered from the attached garage, and property worth over $7,000 was taken. The stolen items include a Remington Model SPR 453 semi-automatic 12-gauge shotgun, a Browning "Sweet 16" 16-gauge semi-automatic shotgun, a Savage Model 110 bolt action .270 rifle with scope, a Marlin 30-30 caliber lever-action rifle with scope, a Thompson Center .50-caliber muzzleloader, a Savage Model 21B pump-action .22-caliber rifle with a peep sight, a Sears .22-caliber semi-automatic rifle, an Xbox 360 with three controllers, a Wii console with four controllers, an iPod Touch, a 15-inch Dell Inspiron laptop, a 22-inch Vizio television, a gun cabinet, a Kodak digital camera, and a quantity of clothes and household items.
* Four B-52 speakers, valued at $250 each, were stolen from a storage unit on Heil Quaker Avenue sometime between Oct. 31 and Nov. 12.
* A couch, love seat, brass floor lamp, space heaters, washer and dryer, total value: $900, were stolen from a rental property on Nashville Highway when the tenant moved out. The doublewide mobile home was also damaged on the exterior by the departing tenant.
* An Xbox 360, valued at $276, was stolen from a home on 2nd Avenue North on Nov. 13.
* A wallet containing a birth certificate, social security card, identification and $7 cash, as well as several hats, were taken from a home on Haynes Street on Nov. 12 by someone who got in through a side door.
Arrested on warrants for three counts of forgery and three counts of theft under $500
* Trevor H. Cayce, 31, Centerville. Bond: $24,000; court date; Nov. 9.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence, driving after having been declared a habitual motor vehicle offender, and violation of the implied consent law
* Liborio Flores Martinez, 30, Verona Caney Road. Bond: $4,000; court date: Dec. 21.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Randall T. Cantrell, 19, Heil Quaker Avenue. Bond: $8,500; court date: Dec. 13. Additional charge: alteration/removal of the serial number of a .25-caliber semi-automatic handgun.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Javier Jaimes Dominguez, 34, Old Columbia Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 13.
* Douglas Adam Henderson, 35, Haynes Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 6.
* Lionel R. Harris, 30, Fox Lane. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 6.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions
* Shelly L. Mealer, 22, Fox Lane. Held without bond for court on Dec. 6.
* Gary D. Jones, 52, Heil Quaker Avenue. Held without bond for court on Dec. 13. Additional charge: domestic assault.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Anthony Marbury, 31, Pulaski. Bond: $4,000; court date: Dec. 14.
* Matthew B. Russell, 29, Columbia. Bond: $250; court date: Dec. 6.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Jeremy Davis, 29, Belfast. Bond not stated; court date: Dec. 7.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Betty Jo Blount, 44, 1st Avenue North. Court date: Dec. 6.
Served with warrants while in Marshall County Jail
* Gary Lynn Harden, 46, Ardmore. Fugitive from Justice, Limestone County, Ala.
* Tina Faye Whitehead, 28, Springfield, Tenn. Failure to appear. Court date: Dec. 28.
Served with a criminal summons for theft under $1,000
* Emmanuelle Romeyer, 32, Franklin Pike. Court date: Jan. 12.
Served with a criminal summons for stalking
* Patricia Armstrong, 57, Richardson Road. Court date: Dec. 6.
Cited for shoplifting $16.51-worth of groceries from Food Lion on Nov. 13
* Shannon M. Newcomb, 30, Nashville Highway. Court date: Jan. 10.