Thefts and vandalism reported
* A laptop computer worth $1,000 was taken at gunpoint from a man by someone he was giving a ride in his car. The case was turned over to detectives of the Lewisburg Police Department.
* The back window of a 1996 Pontiac parked next to Shoney's was broken between Nov. 20 and Nov. 24. The owner estimates it will cost $200 to repair.
* A Fujifilm Finepix S1600 camera, worth $173, was shipped to a woman who lives on 5th Avenue North, but she never received it. FedEx tracking shows the package was left on her doorstep at 10 a.m. Nov. 24.
* Between 6 and 9 a.m. Nov. 25, while its owner was working, a license plate - 660 VSF - was removed from a vehicle parked at Ace Bayou on Higgs Road.
* All four hubcaps, worth a total of $40, were stolen off a 1996 Plymouth parked at its owner's home on Woodlawn Avenue, possibly between Nov. 21 and 22.
* A man took stole four packs of ham, priced at $6.50 each, from Dollar General Market. When the manager spoke to the thief, the man ran out of the store and left in a silver Oldsmobile, tag number 536 GWD.
* Someone entered the Wilderness Tabernacle Church on Nashville Highway after 6:30 p.m. Nov. 27, but nothing appeared to have been taken. A hidden spare key, now missing, was used to gain entry to the building.
* "Doughnuts," some with ruts 6-8 inches deep, were cut in the newly sowed yard of a home under construction on Palmetto Cemetery Road between Nov. 27 and 28.
Arrested and charged with initiation of a process to manufacture methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia
* Robert Victor Wheat, 54, Jennifer Lane. Bond: $15,500; court date: Dec. 21.
Arrested on a state warrant for possession of marijuana for resale
* Ryan K. Jordan, 25, Columbia. Bond: $6,000; court date: Dec. 7.
Arrested on a warrant for passing a worthless check
* David B. Demonbreum, 57, Gallatin. Bond: $3,000; court date: Dec. 14.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* David Jones, 53, Spring Place Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 7.
* Michael Albensi, 47, McClure Street. Bond: $1,000; court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with simple assault
* Jeffery Wayne Rowe, 31, Cornersville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 10.
Arrested and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor
* Larry J. Cristobal, 18, McClure Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 13.
* Jonathan D. Lerma, 18, Cornersville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Dec. 13. Also cited for no insurance, wrong tag on vehicle, and light law violation.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Norma Jean Jackson, 67, Lynnville. Bond: $2,000; court date: Jan. 10.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Jonathan D. Hillard, 29, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 10.
Arrested and charged with criminal trespass
. Gary Wayne Woodard, 37, Pulaski. Bond: $500; court date: Dec. 13.
Served with a violation of probation warrant while in Marshall County Jail
* Michael L. Bryan, 29, Shelbyville. Held without bond for court on Nov. 30.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Clifford Leverette, 38, Chapel Hill. Held without bond for court on Dec. 7.
* Roy Sams, 19, Lebanon. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Johnathon R. Leonard, 19, Centennial Avenue. Court date: Jan. 3.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Jawara James, 36, Columbia. Held without bond for court on Nov. 30.
Served with a criminal summons for theft of property
* Jeffrey W. Rowe, 31, Cornersville.Court date: Jan. 11.
Served with a court-ordered property levy for a 1996 white four-door Cadillac
* Phillip B. Cantrell, 43, Chapel Hill. The car was towed to the Marshall County Sheriff's Department impound.