A 57-year-old Lewisburg woman fell 30 to 40 feet onto the gravel by the railroad tracks behind a home on West Cedar Street before dawn Monday, Jan. 17. Lewisburg Police Department Officer Dac Burrow responded to the scene along with Emergency Medical Service personnel just after 7 a.m. The woman was found by her son-in-law. He went looking for her after she failed to come back inside her father's residence, on the other side of West Cedar Street, after going outside to smoke at 3 a.m. The woman was conscious when she was found, Burrow reported, and was able to talk to EMS. She was transported to Marshall Medical Center.
Served with state warrants for two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and two counts of soliciting sexual exploitation of a minor
* Connie A. Rhodes, 42, Yell Road. Bond: $27,000; court date: Feb. 8.
Turned himself in on a state warrant for violation of parole
* Jonathan R. Hightower, 25, Goodspring. Bond and court date not specified. At Marshall County Jail, Hightower was served with two more warrants: a city warrant for domestic assault on Dec. 11, 2009, bond: $1,000, court date: Mar. 7; and a state warrant for child abuse, committed on the same date, bond: $10,000, court date: Feb. 1.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A Ruger Mark II 30-06 rifle with a Nikon scope, worth $1,100, is missing from a home on Wade Brown Road. The homeowner told Marshall County Sheriff's Department deputies he suspected a person who was there shooting with him had taken the gun.
* A Cornersville woman had her billfold stolen from her purse while she was shopping at Wal-Mart on Dec. 30. In the billfold were $500 cash, a debit card, four credit cards, driver's license, insurance cards, and bank lockbox keys worth $250.
* A swing set worth $400 and other outdoor toys worth $150 were stolen from the yard of a residence on Maple Street between Jan. 16 and 17.
* A Summertown woman reported to MCSD that someone had put sugar in the gas tank of her car, causing $412-worth of damage. She told deputies her boyfriend had done it and she wanted to prosecute.
* Two engine blocks, worth $400, were stolen from a junkyard on Belfast-Farmington Road.
* A counterfeit $100 bill was found in the Handy Mart deposit when it was counted at First Commerce Bank.
* A pink wallet containing $30, a credit card, social security card, food stamp card, and insurance cards, was taken from a car left unlocked at Marshall Medical Center while the owner was being treated in the emergency room.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Shaun R. Urquhart, 32, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 31.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Leopoldo M. Guerrero, 43, Maple Street. Bond: $500; court date; Feb. 14. Also cited for violation of the seatbelt law and failure to provide proof of insurance.
* Javier Jaimes Dominguez, 34, Old Columbia Road. Bond: $3,500; court date: Feb. 7. Also charged with evading arrest, and cited for no insurance, equipment violation, and registration law violation.
Arrested and charged with underage driving while impaired
* Adam Kory Crain, 19, Skyline Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 31.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions
* Emmett Roseman, 64, 7th Avenue South. Held without bond for court on March 7. Roseman had been arrested on a warrant for domestic assault on Jan. 12, but was back in his victim's house on Jan. 13, in spite of agreeing to bond conditions that specified he stay away from her until his court date.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Keifer S. Davis, 19, Richardson Road. Bond and court date not stated.
* Justin E. Trombley, 19, Franklin Pike. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 25.
* Kevin Scott Howell, 40, Columbia. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 25.
* Danny L. Ruddle, 55, Elm Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 14.
* Juan J. Gonzalez, 38, 3rd Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 7.
* John A. Graham, 44, 8th Avenue South. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 7.
* Kashus L. Randle, 23, Dodson Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 31.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct
* Phillip O. Bowden, 56, John R. Hill Road. Bond: $500; court date: March 7.
* La'Keshia D. Randle, 18, Glenn Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Jan. 31.
Arrested on a state warrant for violation of probation
* Jacques V. Nicholson, 43, Columbia. Held without bond for an unspecified court date. Nicholson was also served with a city warrant for violation of probation, with a bond of $1,000 and a court date of March 7.
* Joseph Eugene Bowen, 23, Lynnville. Bond and court date not specified.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Andrew Davis, 44, L & N Avenue. Held without bond for the next court date.
* Trevor H. Cayce, 31, Centerville. Held without bond for court on Jan. 18.
* Darrick L. Greer, 31, Spring Place Road. Held without bond for court on Jan. 19.
* Connie Darlene Rogers, 36, Pulaski. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 7.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* David W. Smith, 33, Murfreesboro. Bond: $2,500; court date: Feb. 1.