* Five green army ammunition boxes, containing 4,000 rounds of .38 ammunition, worth $1,750, and 2,500 rounds of .22 ammunition, worth $250, were taken from a building owned by a Lewisburg resident. Owner told police the last time he saw the ammunition was on Jan. 4.
* A woman who lives on Mooresville Highway reported to the Lewisburg Police Department that someone had stolen her personal information and used it on the Internet to take out two $800 loans.
* When a staff member arrived at the Marshall County Impact Center about 8 a.m. Jan. 25, she found the front door unlocked. The manager's door was also unlocked, and a safe was missing and a lockbox had been opened. The garage area had been entered by prying vents from the window, and the garage door was partially open. The manager told city Police Officer Kevin Clark there was $160 cash in the safe, and 28 W-2 forms from Impact Center clients. Taken from the garage area were an amplifier, Monster cables, a signal sender for a wireless audio system and a Seymore Duncan Crybaby pedal, total value: $770. Detective James Johnson took photographs and dusted for prints, and the investigation is on-going.
* An iPhone valued at $200 was stolen from a car left unlocked at a residence on Water Street between 3:40 and 4 a.m. Jan. 29.
* LPD Officer Larry Hazelwood was dispatched to Wal-Mart on Jan. 24, and the store's loss-prevention officer showed him videos of men shoplifting. On a video from Jan. 19, according to Hazelwood's report, "two white males were seen ... concealing an Xbox 360 Kinect in the Garden Center, leaving the box in the Garden Center, and walking out the front door." On a video from Jan. 22, two similar men "were seen ... stealing a 22" Vizio TV. One of the males carried the TV to the Garden Department and threw the TV over the fence to the other male (who) got into an older model Chevrolet Blazer and left. The first male then walked out of the front doors." Hazelwood noted that a Vizio TV box was later found on Heil Avenue, and the barcode matched that of the stolen TV. The loss prevention officer told Hazelwood the two men were suspected of shoplifting on other dates as well, according to a public record.
* Several units at Collins Mini Storage on Nashville Highway were broken into sometime between Jan. 14 and 17. Among the missing items are a leaf blower, a tent, five fishing poles, a Playstation 2, and an Xbox 360.
Arrested and charged with shoplifting from Dollar General Market
* Tracy L. Beavers, 36, Spring Place Road. Bond: $500; court date: March 7. Beavers is alleged to have attempted to leave the market without paying for $10.75-worth of goods.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Wickey L. Gower, 46, Fox Lane. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 7.
* Mathew David Gaskins, 46, Nashville. Bond: $5,000; court date: Feb. 14. Also charged with driving on a revoked license, violation of the implied consent law, and no insurance. This is Gaskins' 2nd DUI.
* Terry L. Englett, 52, Summertown. Bond: $9,500; court date: March 7. Also charged with violation of the open container and implied consent laws, failure to report an accident, evading arrest, and leaving the scene of an accident. Englett was also cited for having no insurance. This is his second DUI.
* Tena Currington, 41, Belfast. Court date: March 14. Also charged with driving on a suspended license and no insurance. Currington was involved in an accident on South Ellington Parkway on Jan. 25, and told Officer Larry Hazelwood she had taken "her normal meds, Xanax, Lortab and Soma" and had "probably taken too many." Currington was taken to Marshall Medical Center and the Emergency Room doctor told Officer Kevin Clark that Currington would probably be transported to Maury Regional Medical Center.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Joseph S. Haynes, 44, Franklin. Bond not stated; court date: March 14. Also cited for violation of the window tint and insurance laws. Haynes' license was suspended for failure to pay child support.
* Jessica M. Blackwell, 28, Holly Grove Road. Bond: $1,500; court date: March 14. Also cited for possession of a Xanax pill without a prescription.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Robert Allen Jr., 45, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date; March 7.
Arrested on a warrant for simple possession of marijuana
* Derek Peters, 22, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 22.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Patrick G. Foss, 31, Holly Grove Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 7.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Amanda Gayle Tomas, 29, 7th Avenue South. Bond: $7,500; court date: March 7.
Arrested and charged with criminal trespass
* Dominic J. Franklin, 29, Allen Street. Bond: $500; court date: March 7.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Timothy D. Seisser, 27, Glenn Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: March 7.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct
* Jerry Lynn Gipson, 51, Buchanan Street. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 14.
Served with a warrant for violation of probation while at Marshall County Jail
* Kerry R. Richards, 45, Robin Hood Road. Bond: $1,000; court date; Feb. 14.
Turned themselves in on warrants for violation of probation
* Jana S. Haynie, 44, New Columbia Highway. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 14.
* J. R. Deshaun Morris, 28, Columbia. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Andrew J. Luna, 41, Culleoka. Bond and court date not stated.
* Virginia S. Boyette, 32, Petersburg. Held without bond for court on Jan. 25.
* Brian Lindsey, 28, Algood, Tenn. Held without bond for court on Feb. 1.
Arrested on warrants from the Tennessee Board of Probation and Parole for violation of the sex offender registry law and violation of community supervision
* Donald Dewayne King, 30, Woodlawn Avenue. Bond: $12,000; court date: Feb. 15.
Arrested on a capias warrant for driving after having been declared a Habitual Motor Vehicle Offender, driving on a revoked license, leaving the scene of an accident, and failure to report an accident
* John Mark Gold, 51, Gold Road. Held without bond for court on Feb. 9. Gold was indicted by the grand jury for these offences in December.
Served with a criminal summons for harassment
* Luther M. Edwards, 52, Culleoka. Court date: Feb. 15.