Thefts and vandalism reported
* An 8- by 12-foot black utility trailer with a wooden floor, valued at $1,800, was stolen from a business on West Church Street. The trailer had been chained to a utility pole.
* A bedroom door was kicked in at a residence on Water Street, and property worth $900 was stolen. This included two lockboxes, a gold ring, a silver ring, and a silver medallion. Some personal paperwork and $18 in $1 coins and $2 bills were also taken.
* A woman cashed her Social Security check on Feb. 4, but the whole $439 was stolen from her purse while she was shopping at Dollar General Market later that day.
* A Chapel Hill woman reported the theft of medications, worth a total of $422, and a house key from her purse.
* $60-$65 cash was taken from the glove box of a vehicle parked in the owner's garage on Finley Beech Road.
* Between Feb. 5 and 6, someone took a photo book of wedding pictures, worth $25, out of a container in the mailbox of a residence on Cedar Street, and put the container back.
Arrested on a warrant for sexual battery by an authority figure
* J. T. Franklin Jr., 45, Lawrenceburg. Bond: $7,500; court date: March 15. Franklin was taken into custody after a "polygraph and post-test interview" according to the report by Lewisburg Police Department Detective Scott Braden.
Arrested on Lewisburg city warrants for criminal impersonation and no driver's license
* Leslie A. Silva, 27, Belfast-Farmington Road. Bond: $3,500; court date: March 7. When stopped for traffic violations in May and again in January, Silva told officers she was Tiffany O'Quinn, date of birth: Oct. 5, 1984, according to reports by LPD Cpl. Chris Sawyers and Sgt. Anthony McLean.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Lisa M. Beadle, 26, Thomas Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 4. This is Beadle's second driving-on-revoked charge. She was also cited for expired tag and misuse of registration (the tag on the Nissan she was driving was registered to a Mercury). A check of computerized crime information revealed that Beadle had an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in court, so she is being held without bond for court on Feb. 15.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Joshua Scott Dodson, 29, Dodson Drive. Bond: $4,000; court date: Feb. 14. Additional charge: resisting arrest.
* Scotty J. Blackwell, 30, Bivins Road. Bond: $3,000; court date: Feb. 11. Additional charge: driving on a suspended license.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Donald Gilbert, 81, Rich Drive. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 15.
Arrested on state warrants for passing worthless checks
* Melissa R. Rowland, 41, Hickory Avenue. Bond: $4,000; court date: Feb. 15.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Juan Cordova Jr., 19, Maple Street. Bond: $500; court date: March 14.
Cited for shoplifting
* Tina R. Montgomery, 34, Culleoka. Court date not stated. Montgomery has been banned from Dollar General property. Glade candles, Folgers coffee and pecan delight, total: $11.60.
* Corey L. Jolly, 28, Franklin Avenue. Court date: March 7. Jolly has been banned from Wal-Mart property. Two I-renew bracelets, $19.88 each.
* Pamela R. Armstrong, 43, Nashville Highway. Court date: March 7. Armstrong and Jason A. Parks were banned from Dollar General Market. A three-pack of beer, $4.85.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear, and a bench warrant for violation of the sex offender registry law
* Kenneth W. Robertson, 40, Nashville. Bond: $12,000; court date: March 2.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Daniel A. McCandless, 55, Columbia. Held without bond for court on March 7.
* Jason Hilts, 27, Pulaski. Bond: $2,000; court date: Feb. 1.
* Victoria Cordova, 22, Maple Street. Bond: $5,000; court date: Feb. 15.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Tina Robin Montgomery aka Tina R. Fullerton, 34, Mooresville Road. Held without bond for court on Feb. 15.
Served with a violation of probation warrant while at Marshall County Jail
* Travis Walls, 25, Shelbyville. Bond on this warrant: $1,000; court date: Feb. 7.