Arrested by agents of the 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force
* Wendy Lynn Hull, 36, Rogers Road. Bond: $52,500; court date: March 29.
Hull was served with eight warrants, charging her with five counts of sale of crack cocaine and three counts of criminal conspiracy to distribute crack cocaine.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department Deputy Cecil Thrasher that someone had tried to use her Visa card number on Feb. 16 and 17 to buy a total of $900-worth of goods from the Apple-on-line store. Visa contacted the woman and advised her of the suspicious nature of these attempted purchases and she confirmed that she did not make them. Since then she has cancelled the card.
* A Nintendo PSI, an iPod, a camera, five video games, a video game charger, and an iPod charger, worth a total of $506, were stolen from a locked car parked for the night at a residence on Coleman Street.
* Twenty-one 7-foot metal fence posts, worth $147, were stolen from a rental property and sold to a scrap metal dealer. The check was written to a man who lives in Thompson's Station.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Jerry Lee Gentry Sr., 48, Chapel Hill. Bond: $7,500; court date: March 1.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Lionel Ray Harris, 30, Silver Creek Road. Bond: $1,500; court date: March 14. Additional charge: possession of drug paraphernalia. Harris was also served with a violation of probation warrant at Marshall County Jail. Bond on this warrant: $1,000; court date: March 14.
* David G. Adams, 27, 1st Avenue North. Court date: March 14. "He was not given a bond amount," wrote Lewisburg Police Department Officer Jennifer McDonald in her report.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* James D. Dyer, 31, Old Farmington Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 4.
* Bill T. Bartlett, 68, Verona Road. Bond: $2,500; court date: March 14. Additional charges: violation of the implied consent law and possession of a weapon.
Arrested on city warrants for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and harboring a runaway child
* Jessie J. Prater, 19, Limestone Avenue. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 21.
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct
* Malcolm H. Crabtree, 49, Center Street. Bond: $500; court date: March 14.
Arrested and charged with criminal trespass
* Jeffery Deshawn Mitchell, 20, Woodlawn Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: March 14.
Arrested on a state warrant for parole violation
* Shuan Terrell Marsh, 43, Cornersville. Held without bond.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation.
* Timothy Ryan Denihan, 22, Cornersville. Held without bond for court on March 1.
* Andrew J. Luna, 42, Culleoka. Held without bond for court on Feb. 23.
* Justin D. Pickle, 24, Petersburg. Held without bond for court on Feb. 15.
* David E. Adams, 26, Belfast. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
* Tequila D. Stephens, 21, Shelbyville. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
* Jimmy Wayne Skinner, 55, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 15.
* Thomas L. Greer, 26, Haynes Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 14.
Served with a warrant for violation of probation at Marshall County Jail
* Donald Scarfone Jr., 43, Cecil Street. Bond on this warrant: $1,000; court date not specified.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Robert K. Davis, 23, Hopkins Drive. Court date: March 15.
* Jason McCollum, 26, West Commerce Street. Court date: March 15.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Michael Eric Hargrove, 47, Nashville. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
Summoned to appear in General Sessions Court on March 8, charged with underage consumption
* Rebecca H. Henry, 19, Spring Hill, and Nathaniel P. Sartin, 19, Chapel Hill.
Issued with a citation for underage consumption
* Stephen R. Endsley, 18, Ruby Road. Court date: March 14.