Thefts and vandalism reported
* Scrap metal worth over $2,500 was stolen from a property on Robin Hood Road. A neighbor told Marshall County Sheriff's Department Deputy Cecil Thrasher that he saw two men in a red F-150 truck leave the property pulling a trailer full of scrap metal. The owner told the deputy this is the third or fourth time scrap metal has been stolen from that location.
* Twelve rusty red corral panels, 12 and 14 feet long, worth a total of $1,120, were stolen from a a property on Whitesell Road, Culleoka.
* Between 7 p.m. Feb. 26 and 9 a.m. Feb. 27, someone broke the glass door of Biggers Market on 5th Avenue North. Owner estimates the door will cost $500 to repair.
* A car parked on Cummings Circle was "keyed" on the passenger side between Feb. 22 and 23. The scratch runs from the rear bumper all the way to the front of the car, and owner estimates it will cost $500 to repair.
* A debit card stolen from a Columbia woman was used to pay for $202.50-worth of goods at S & D Market on Feb. 17.
* A Kindle e-reader, valued at $200, was stolen from a student's purse at Marshall County High School.
* Sometime between Feb. 24 and 25, a 12-foot metal gate worth $160 was stolen from the fenceline of a property on Stevens Grove Road.
Arrested on an order to appear in Juvenile Court and show cause for juvenile truancy
* Elizabeth Ann Jett, 34, Lewisburg. Bond and court date not stated.
* Kimberly A. Hodge, 34, Lewisburg. Bond on one of Hodge's orders was $500; court date not stated.
Arrested on a warrant for contributing to the delinquency of a minor
* McKinya Crawford, 18, Lewisburg. Bond: $1,500; court date: March 8.
Arrested and charged with aggravated burglary, vandalism over $500, and three counts of simple assault
* Justin C. Adams, 20, Belfast. Bond: $13,500; court date: March 15.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication, vandalism over $500, and simple assault
* Steven C. King, 24, Lewisburg. Bond: $5,000; court date: March 15.
Arrested and charged with Driving Under the Influence 4th offence, violation of the implied consent law, driving on a revoked license, and driving after being declared a Habitual Motor Vehicle Offender
* Neil Vader, 33, Finley Beech Road. Bond: $5,000; court date: March 29.
Arrested and charged with leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident, public intoxication, and driving on a suspended license
* Dequanis R. Brown, 22, Mecanico Trail. Bond: $2,500; court date: April 4.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Adam Michael Doubleday, 25, Huntsville. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 14.
* Keith J. Mitchell, 22, Woodlawn Avenue. Bond: $500; court date; March 14.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* David Vance Lee, 44, Verona Caney Road. Bond and court date not stated. Also cited for failure to show proof of insurance, and violation of the registration law.