Pre-Kindergarten registration for the 2011-2012 school year in the Marshall County School System will be held from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Thursday, April 21, at the Marshall County Board of Education, 700 Jones Circle, Lewisburg.
Parents should bring the following information to registration:
* Official birth certificate (not mother's copy)
* Child's social security card
* Official immunization record (not mother's copy)
* Current physical examination
* Proof of residency (utility bill, rent receipt, etc.)
* Proof of family income (pay stubs, income tax forms, etc.)
* Students born outside the U.S. must have proof of a TB test; contact the health department or your personal physician.
Children must be four years old on or before Sept. 30, 2011, in order to attend the Pre-K program during the 2011-2012 school year.