Kindergarten registration for the 2011-2012 school year will be held on Thursday, March 24.
Parents who plan to enroll their child in the Lewisburg area (Oak Grove, Westhills, Marshall Elementary) will register at the Lewisburg Gas Department (back conference room) from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Cornersville Elementary students will register at Cornersville Elementary School and Chapel Hill Elementary students will register at Chapel Hill Elementary School between the hours of 3 and 6 p.m.
Parents who are registering their children should bring the following information:
* Official birth certificate (original or certified copy; not mother's copy)
* Child's social security card
* Official state of Tennessee immunization record (not blue card)
* Current physical examination
* Proof of residency (utility bill, rent receipt, etc.)
Children must be five years old on or before Sept. 30, 2011, in order to attend kindergarten during the 2011-2012 school year.
If you have further questions, contact the Attendance Office at the Marshall County Board of Education (359-1581).