Thefts and vandalism reported
* Over $2,000-worth of damage was done at a car dealership on North Ellington Parkway by someone who broke in and forced their way into several offices. Nothing appeared to have been taken.
* The glass front door of a convenience store on South Ellington Parkway was broken with a rock, and $720 was stolen from the store. Cost of replacing the door is estimated at $500.
* Sometime between Feb. 26 and March 11, a Russian SKS 7.62 mm rifle, serial number 3E6365, was stolen from a residence on East Commerce Street. Owner estimates the value of the gun at $1,000.
* A Jeep that was parked unlocked at LifeSong Family Church from March 13 to 14 had $1,000-worth of damage done to its four-wheel drive.
* A rock was thrown at the back window of a home on Silver Street, breaking the glass. The estimated cost of repair is $150.
* One tire of a vehicle parked at Forrest School was punctured with a knife. Owner estimates the value of the damaged tire at $125.
* A young woman dressed in camouflage attempted to rob a convenience store on East Commerce Street on March 3, telling the owner, "give me all the money." The woman left when the owner said she was on the phone with the police.
Arrested on warrants alleging passing worthless checks
* Bert E. Smith, 40, Gold Road. Bond: $13,500; court date: April 26.
Arrested on 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force warrants
* Charles D. Clay Jr., 29, West Commerce Street. Bond: $6,500; court date: April 26. Charges: possession of drug paraphernalia, sale of marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to sell.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication and carrying a weapon for the purpose of going armed
* Edwin John Shenk, 50, College Grove. Bond: $1,500; court date: April 26.
Arrested and charged with violation of his bond conditions
* Anthony D. Lee, 38, Columbia. Held without bond for court on April 4.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Jonathan Lerma, 19, 4th Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: April 11.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Tanya J. Riley, 36, Lee Lane. Released on her own recognizance; court date: April 11.
Arrested on a warrant alleging violation of probation
* Kellie P. Gray Cobb, 40, Franklin Avenue. Held without bond for court on March 15.
* James Adamson, 50, Murfreesboro. Bond and court date not stated.
* Clyde Pritchet, 23, Murfreesboro. Bond and court date not stated.
* Jose Isabell Garcia, 22, Pulaski. Bond: $1,000; court date; April 4.
Served with a violation of probation warrant while in Marshall County Jail
* Andrew Lee Davis, 45, L & N Avenue. Bond and court date not stated.
Served with a summons for passing a worthless check
* Kelly Fullerton, 44, Caughran Road. Court date: April 26.