Arrested on warrants for evading arrest, aggravated assault, aggravated burglary, and two counts of domestic assault
* Jeffery D. Mitchell, 20, Bark Street. Bond: $18,000; court date: April 18.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Diane Kay Freeman, 39, Smyrna. Held without bond for court on April 26. Additional charges: reckless endangerment and driving while restricted. Freeman had four juveniles in the car with her when she performed poorly on field sobriety tests, according to the report by Marshall County Sheriff's Department Deputy Tony Nichols. Nichols' report states that Freeman admitted to drinking beer and taking a variety of medications. She allegedly told Nichols she and the juveniles were "riding around looking for a ghost on the railroad tracks" near Chapel Hill just after midnight on March 22.
* Judith A. Barron, 53, Nashville. Bond: $3,500; court date: April 11. This is allegedly Barron's third or fourth DUI. She was also charged with driving on a revoked license.
* Wesley A. Hopper, 21, Belfast Street. Bond: $1,500; court date: April 11. Hopper was also charged with driving without a license.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A 1984 camo-colored Ford Bronco, tag number 939 VFF, worth $3,000, was stolen from a residence south of Cornersville between 10 p.m. March 25 and 9 a.m. March 26. It was later recovered in Lincoln County, after crashing on Red Smith Road.
* A 1997 300EX red and black two-wheel-drive four wheeler with razor tires, worth $1,500, was stolen from a home on Old Farmington Road. Owner noticed it was missing about 10 a.m. March 24.
* A man who allegedly lives in Nunnelly, Tenn., passed two bad checks at Eastside Liquors, one for $254 and the other for $257. "The investigation is ongoing at this time," wrote Lewisburg Police Department Detective James Johnson in his report on March 18.
* Between March 18 and 22, someone took an RCA black and gray portable DVD player, valued at $200, from a home on Davis Street.
* The window of a residence on 7th Avenue North was damaged with a hole and several cracks between 1 and 9 p.m. March 24. Owner estimated it would cost $100 to fix.
* $50-worth of damage was done to the doorframe of a home south of Cornersville, in an attempt to enter the residence, but nothing appeared to be missing.
Arrested on warrants for burglary and theft over $1.000
* Trevor Keith Merrill, 19, Center Street. Court date: April 26; bond not stated. The offender's name is also listed as "Merrow" on some documents.
Arrested and charged with child neglect
* Eric O'Neal Darling, 22, South Ellington Parkway. Bond: $6,000; court date: April 11.
Arrested and charged with criminal impersonation
* Donovan O. Maxwell, 21, Shelbyville. Bond: $3,000; court date: April 11.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication and possession of a Legend drug
* Renaldo V. Haynie, 45, Nashville. Bond: $2,000; court date: April 11.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Juan J. Gonzalez, 38, Maple Street. Bond: $1,500; court date not stated.
* Douglas R. Woods, 56, Fire Tower Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 26.
Turned himself in on warrant for domestic assault and vandalism
* Eric D. McLean, 32. Hill Street. Bond: $2,000; court date: April 18.
Cited for simple possession of marijuana
* Jerry L. Gentry Sr., 48, Chapel Hill. Court date: April 5.
Cited for shoplifting from Wal-Mart
* Mona Marie Wray, 33, Washington Drive. Court date: April 11. Two juveniles were caught with Wray, and they were also cited, and given a Juvenile Court date of April 26.
Served with a criminal summons for harassment
* Tiffany Carls, age not stated, Trey Drive. Court date: April 5.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Thomas H. Robinson, 31, Martin Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: April 11.
* Jerry Lee Gentry Jr., 22, College Grove. Held without bond for court on March 29.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Lisa M. Beadle, 26, Thomas Street. Held without bond for court on March 29.