Thefts and vandalism reported
* The rear window of a Ford Explorer, which will cost $700 to replace, was broken while the vehicle was parked on Honeysuckle Lane and the owners were away all day.
* Between April 5 and 8, someone forced their way into a residence on Monte Murray Road and took tools worth a total of $620, including a Bostitch 5-gallon compressor and finish nailer, a Stihl MS170 chainsaw, a Black & Decker 3/8-inch drill, and a Milwaukee 3/8-inch cordless drill.
* Between 4:30 and 8:30 p.m. April 3, someone removed a bat bag from a truck parked at the owner's residence on Crestview Drive. The owner valued the bag and its contents at $500, and told police the bag contained an Easton Stealth metal bat, a Bulldog wooden bat, Nokona and Rawlings baseball gloves, an Easton Stealth helmet, and a pair of Under Armour metal cleats.
* A Lewisburg woman was swindled by a caller who pretended to be speaking on behalf of a Dish Network promotion and persuaded her to buy a $300 Money Pak or Pay Pal card and give them the activation number.
* Between March 14 and April 8, Tennessee tag 168 GWM was stolen off a 1997 Kia Sportage parked for sale at 202 2nd Avenue South. The value of the tag is $74.
* Between March 31 and April 2, four solar path lights, worth $30, were stolen from outside a residence on Lynnwood Avenue.
* Between 2 p.m. March 30 and 7:45 a.m. April 4, someone broke the Plexiglas window of an outbuilding at the Head Start School on 2nd Avenue North. Site manager told police this was the second time in less than a month this building has been vandalized.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Jessica Hope McClure, 24, Summertown. Bond: $5,500; court date: May 10. Additional charges: possession of a Schedule II drug and violation of the implied consent law.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Kristen Michelle King, 27, Lunns Store Road. Bond: $500; court date: May 9.
Arrested and charged with no drivers license and violation of the open container law
* Alberto Gonzalez Nunez, 35, Old Columbia Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 9.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* George Harrison Davidson, 38, Mooresville Highway. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Terry N. Stovall, 42, Cummings Circle. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 2.
* Ernest L. Feinstein, 22, Hardison Avenue. Bond: $5,000; court date: April 11.
* Kyle Lee Wunderlin, 35, Fairlane Drive. Held without bond for court on April 12.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Nolan F. Parrish, 25, Saddlewood Apartments. Held without bond for court on April 12.
* Larry David Reeves, 40, Thomas Street. Held without bond for court on April 12. Reeves was also served with a City of Lewisburg violation-of-probation warrant. Bond on this warrant: $1,000; court date: April 18.
* Zachary Stephens, 20, 4th Avenue North. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
* Jeffery D. Mitchell, 20, Woodlawn Avenue. Held without bond for court on April 5.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear attachment out of Marshall County Chancery Court
* Jayson D. Rogers, 28, South Ellington Parkway. Bond: $1,500; court date: May 18.
Issued with a criminal citation for underage consumption of alcohol
* William Cody Russell, 19, Belfast. Court date: May 10.
-- Karen Hall