After an incident at the Northgate Arms Apartments, Lionel R. Harris, 31, Silver Creek Road, was arrested and charged with criminal trespass. Bond: $500; court date: June 13. At Marshall County Jail, Harris was served with a warrant for failure to appear, and on this warrant he is held without bond until his court date. In a related case at that time, Shelly L. Mealer, 22, Fox Lane, was arrested and charged with filing a false report. Bond: $6,000; court date: June 13. Mealer told Lewisburg Police Harris was not in her apartment, but after getting consent to search, the officers found Harris hiding under a bed.
Arrested on warrants sworn out by the 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force
* Joshua Lee Weaver, 21,Wild Cherry Drive. Bond: $8,000; court date: June 7. Charges: possession of a prohibited weapon (brass knuckles), manufacture of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and sale of marijuana (one ounce to a confidential informant). "Josh admitted to being involved in the illegal distribution of marijuana," wrote Special Agent Brad Martin in one of his warrants.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* At a home on Long Distance Road, an outside central air-conditioning unit, worth $1,000, was stolen, along with a $200 water heater. Five windows were broken and there was damage to the sheetrock in the house as well. A metal bed frame, a toaster oven, a dryer plug and cord, and four chaise lounge tanning chairs were also taken.
* A pair of racing slick tires ($500), four 20-inch Five Star rims ($500), 20 to 30 used tires ($100), a boat motor ($100) and miscellaneous scrap metal ($300) were taken from the shop of a residence on Old Farmington Road.
* An HP gray/silver 17-inch laptop, valued at $1,200, was stolen from a business on East Commerce Street. Owner told police he left the building early on April 19 and the person who left after him failed to properly lock the doors.
* An acetylene torch assembly, worth a total of $500, was stolen from a farm on Experiment Station Road sometime in April. Owner told deputies he thought a credit card had been used to open the lock of the building.
* A Sony CD player worth $250 was stolen from a gold Buick parked in front of a home on Maple Street between April 18 and 20.
* A license plate, 084 QSK, was stolen from a 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada that had been parked for two months in the front yard of a home on Douglas Avenue. The value of the plate was stated as $74.
* Between 6:30 p.m. April 27 and noon April 28, someone broke in to a residence on Finley Beech Road and took $30 in change. The door casing was broken and there were pry marks on the front door.
Cited for shoplifting from Wal-Mart
* Bethany B. Casper, 41, Colburn Drive. Court date not specified; value of stolen items: $226.04.
* Maricruz Lopez-Ocegueda, 32, Old Belfast Road. Court date not specified; value of stolen items: $72.52.
* Penny Marie Galindo, 39, Franklin Avenue. Court date: June 6; value of stolen items: $30.
Served with a criminal summons for theft of property
* Samantha A. Masi, 23, Sumerset Circle. Court date: May 3.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Timothy Michael Mattison, 25, Franklin Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 16.
* John D. Pierce, 63, Franklin Pike. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 10.
* Heather Haley, 34, Cornersville. Bond: $8.000; court date: May 3. Additional charge: possession of a Schedule IV drug (Valium).
Arrested and charged with disorderly conduct
* Michael Richard Merchant, 45, Battery Drive. Bond: $500; court date: May 9.
* Julia M. LaPlante, 28, Ruby Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 9.
* Tavarus L. Greer, 27, Spring Place Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 9.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Danny W. Cook, 53, Woodside Avenue. Bond: $1,500; court date: June 13. Additional charge: violation of the implied consent law. Cook was involved in a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of East Commerce Street and Ellington Parkway about 10:30 p.m. May 1. The front-seat passenger of the other vehicle received neck, back and shoulder injuries in the crash, and this led to a mandatory blood draw for Cook, though he continued to refuse to sign the implied consent form.
* Gwenita D. Moore, 47, Jerre Lane. Since this is allegedly her second DUI, Moore is held without bond for court on May 16. She was also charged with violation of the implied consent law.
* Audrey Beech McDonald, 54, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,500; court date: May 17.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Jerry L. Gentry, 50, Silver Street. Bond: $500; court date: May 16.
* Amanda Lee Burks, 18, Joyce Avenue. Bond: $500; court date not specified.
* Charlotte A. Vargas, 57, Hickory Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: May 9.
* Raymond J. Cochran, 26, 3rd Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: May 9.
* Terry N. Stovall, 56, Cummings Circle. Bond: $500; court date: May 16.
* Billy H. Martin, 40, Nashville. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 17.
* Frank M. Black, 56, Lynnville. Bond: $1,000; court date: May 9. Additional charge: violation of probation.
* John Thomas Beech III, 64, Chapel Hill. Held without bond for an unspecified court date due to other outstanding charges.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Christy Perryman, 30, Mooresville Highway. Perryman was arrested twice on the same charge: April 22 and April 30. Bond was set at $1,000 on each occasion; court date on the April 30 arrest: June 13.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Patrick Whitsett, 23, Flintville. Bond: $500; court date: May 16.
* Paul David Luna, 27, Greenwood Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 13.
Turned herself in on a warrant for driving on a suspended license, second offence
* Sheila R. Linley, 38, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date: May 9.
Cited for driving without a license and speeding
* Oscar Diaz Sanchez, 26, 2nd Avenue North. Court date: June 6.
Arrested on bench warrants for failure to appear and violation of the law and related rulings pertaining to defendants who have been declared habitual motor vehicle offenders.
* Edwin D. Reese, 35, 6th Avenue North. Held without bond for court on May 4. Reese was also served with an attachment out of Juvenile Court.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Chester Conn Jr., 63, Vancleave, Miss. Held without bond for court on May 3.
Arrested on a 2009 warrant for failure to appear
* Richie Seagraves, 26, Columbia. Bond and court date not stated.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Kyle Liesmann, 36, Old Lake Road. Court date: June 21.
* Kimberly M. Flye, 42, Cummings Circle. Court date: May 24
Served with a violation of probation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Joey Q. Perryman, 47, Manchester. Held without bond for court on May 3.
* Kristopher T. Stinnett, 22, Franklin Avenue. Held without bond for court on May 16.
Arrested on an attachment out of Juvenile Court
* Tia Louise Keel, 33, McClure Street. Bond: $500; court date: June 14.