After Lewisburg Police Department officers broke up an altercation on Haynes Street about 8 p.m. May 9, the following arrests were made:
* Raymond J. Cochran, 26, 3rd Avenue North. Bond: $2,000; court date: June 13. Charges: disorderly conduct, public intoxication, and assault on an officer. Cpl. Chris Sawyers' left arm was injured during the struggle to get Cochran into the jail.
* Joseph R. Beard, 18, and Ashley B. James, 19, both of 4th Avenue North, were charged with disorderly conduct. Bond for each: $500; court date: June 13.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between 9 p.m. May 13 and 7 a.m. May 14, someone removed a screen and climbed through the window of the garage of a home on Joyce Avenue and stole a number of fishing rods, reels, and baits, worth a total of $2,170. Lewisburg Police Detective James Johnson is continuing the investigation.
* Between 8 p.m. May 11 and 7 p.m. May 12, someone stole a yellow and blue 2000 RM80 Suzuki dirt bike worth $1,500 from the back yard of a home on White Drive. The racing number 23 is painted on the bike and the motor does not run.
* Five gold rings, worth a total of $500, and $600 cash were reported stolen from a home on Woodlawn Avenue by a con man who pretended to be measuring the home to help the resident "save money on her utility bills."
* A Nintendo DSI XL game console, 14 Nintendo DSI XL games, a SafeLink cell phone, a V-Smile motion game console, six V-Smile motion games, and a game case, valued at a total of $845, were stolen from a Belfast Avenue residence sometime after March 1. Owner told police at least one of the items had been pawned. She gave police the name of a person who was living with her when the items went missing.
* A 5x8-foot flatbed trailer with a steel floor, valued at $800, was stolen from behind a residence on Ewing Lane where it was chained to a pole. The owner described to police a man he had seen looking at the trailer a few days earlier. The rear of the trailer is bent in the middle and the taillight lenses are broken.
* On or about May 5, equipment valued at $700 was stolen from a farm on Clay Hill Road, Chapel Hill. Items taken included a 5-foot Co-op scraper blade, a 5-foot disc harrow, an 8-foot double disc harrow, and a 3-point hitch Leinbach post auger.
* A man who is moving to Clarksville reported property was stolen from the pickup truck he left parked at his vacant house on Forrest Street. Items taken, valued at $615, included a poker chip set in a silver case, a Cobra CB radio, a Brute impact set, a Skil saw, a battery charger, and a tool box with various wrenches and sockets.
* Sometime during May 9-11, someone got into a home on Holly Grove Road and took an xBox and a Play Station Portable, valued at $300 each. There was no sign of forced entry.
* A woman reported to police that someone did $500-worth of damage to her Nissan Altima by keying the driver's side door and knocking a dent in the left rear door while it was parked at her home on White Drive.
* The landlord of a Nashville Highway property reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Layne Worsham that a couple had broken the tempered glass out of a stove and stained the carpet while living in the home for a week. The property owner told Worsham the pair moved out "when they couldn't get the money to turn the lights on."
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Evans T. Armstrong, 54, Cummings Circle. Bond: $7,500; court date: June 20.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Joshua C. Teague, 25, Belfast. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 7.
* Austin McCabe, 23, Columbia. Bond: $2,000; court date: June 6.
* Lisa M. Beadle, 26, Maple Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 13.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Joseph Daniel Jernigan, 25, Franklin Pike. Bond and court date not stated.
* Kenneth P. Young Jr., 25, Woodlawn Avenue. Bond: $2,000; court date: June 13.
* Christopher A. Kelley, 28, Blair Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 6.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Eric Glenn Poarch, 28, Culleoka. Held without bond for court on June 6. Poarch is also charged with violation of the implied consent law. This is allegedly his second DUI. At the jail, Poarch was served with criminal summonses for assault, vandalism, and criminal trespass. Court date on the summonses is also June 6. Poarch is alleged to have broken the windshield of a car at his former employer, Stoney's Auto, and assaulted two employees.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Dorris E. Potts, 47, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; court date: June 21. Also cited for registration violation, wheel tax violation, and no insurance.
* Star L. Skowronek, 37, Belfast. Bond: $500; court date: June 13. Also cited for registration violation and no insurance.
* Christopher L. Bennett, 33, Nashville. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 6. Also cited for driving with expired tags.
* Alexander W. Gonzalez, 19, Hull Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: June 13.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation, and charged with shoplifting
* Tameasha S. Marks, 31, Silver Creek Road. Bond: $1,500; court date: June 6. Marks is alleged to have stolen $16.50-worth of chicken thighs and ground beef from Sav-a-Lot. Marks was caught when the truck she was riding in ran a stop sign on 5th Avenue North, and LPD Officer Amanda Newcomb recognized her as someone with an active arrest warrant.
Arrested and charged with shoplifting and aggravated criminal trespass
* Mario M. McAdoo, 33, Nashville. Bond: $1,500; court date: June 21. According to the report by Lewisburg Officer Larry Hazelwood, the loss protection officer checked Wal-Mart records and McAdoo "has an extensive history with Wal-Mart for shoplifting and trespassing."
Cited for shoplifting from Wal-Mart
* Melanie L. Jackson, 22, Cornersville Road. Court date: June 20. Value of items: $48.69.
Served with a violation-of-probation warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Terry D. Davis, 33, Mecanico Trail. Held without bond for court on May 17. Davis was at the jail because he had been arrested and charged with domestic assault. On this charge he is held without bond for court on June 13.
* Waneka S. Logan, 23, Murfreesboro. Held without bond for court on May 10.
* Michael E. Lanager, 32, Shelbyville. Held without bond for court on May 11.
* Alyce J. Sanders, 64, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: June 13.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation and an attachment from Circuit Court
* Godson T. Tennyson, 39, Columbia. Held without bond for court on May 17.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Ray B. Gevedon, 40, Cornersville. Held without bond for court on May 17. Giles County also has a failure-to-appear warrant for Gevedon.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Ricky Crutcher, 47, Spring Place Road. Court date: June 20.
* Brian Penn, 29, Rutledge Lane. Court date not stated.
-- Karen Hall