Thefts and vandalism reported
* Between 7 p.m. June 24 and 9 a.m. June 25, someone entered a home on Jerre Lane by forcing open a bedroom window. From the living room, they took an Xbox 360 game system, Xbox Kinect, Wii game system, LG DVD player, about 30 movie DVDs, and nearly 60 Xbox games. Missing from the bedroom closet were three long guns, two handguns, and several items of expensive jewelry. A suitcase and duffle bag were also taken. Total value of the stolen items is estimated at $26,415. Lewisburg Police Detective Santiago McKlean is investigating.
* A 2006 Nissan Maxima, said to be worth $20,000, was found totally engulfed in flames in front of a home on Brents Road about 12:40 a.m. July 1. The owner of the car told police he knew who set it on fire, and the case was turned over to detectives.
* Between 9 a.m. June 24 and 1:45 p.m. July 2, someone broke a window and damaged French doors at a home on Pine Cone Drive. Owner estimates the damage will cost $1,500 to repair. Nothing appeared to be missing, but all the drawers had been pulled out of a chest in one of the bedrooms.
* Between June 16 and 30, someone cut the chain across the driveway of a property on Long Distance Road and entered the residence, where they stole a 3500 watt generator, a dark brown Kenmore refrigerator, a dark brown Kenmore electric stove, a small GE refrigerator, a cast iron wood stove, a tool box of assorted tools, a Dyna Glo round two-gallon kerosene heater, a Dyna Glo rectangular one-gallon kerosene heater, and a Marrone Cook-All propane burner with a 28-pound tank. Total value of the stolen items is estimated at $895.
* Between 4 and 5:30 p.m. June 27, someone broke the glass of the front door, reached in, and opened the dead bolt of an apartment on Maple Street. About 20 Frost Cutlery knives were stolen. Owner valued the knives at $500, and said the glass would cost $150 to replace.
* Sometime between June 30 and July 1, two Acer Netbooks, worth $250 each, one black and one maroon, were stolen from a residence on Franklin Avenue.
* Between June 25 and 27, someone got into the Impact Center on Higgs Road by prying back some of the metal siding on the rear warehouse. The front office safe was pryed open and $5 cash was taken. Damages to the safe and the office door were estimated at $250.
* In the early hours of July 1, someone broke the rear window of a 1996 Chevy Suburban parked at its owner's home on Woodlawn Avenue. Two 12-inch Memphis speakers and a 500 watt Memphis amplifier, worth a total of $200, were taken from the car.
Arrested and charged with burglary, theft from a building, and violation of bond conditions
* Joshua N. Sharp, 24, 4th Avenue North. Held without bond for court on Aug. 8. Sharp allegedly broke into his father's house, stole a washer and dryer - valued at $1,025 - and sold them in Columbia.
Arrested and charged with carrying a weapon for the purpose of going armed
* Jarvis J. Taylor, 35, 5th Avenue North. Bond: $2,000; court date: Aug. 8. The weapon was a loaded Jimenez .380 pistol.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Dustin T. Rochelle, 35, East Berkley Circle. Held without bond for court on Aug. 8. Also cited for running a stop sign, violation of the open container law, and no insurance. This is allegedly Rochelle's third DUI.
* Wachena N. Unussee, 26, Chapel Hill. Held without bond for court on Aug. 2. This is allegedly Unussee's second DUI.
* Kathy J. Thomas, 40, Ellington Parkway. Bond: $10,500; court date: Aug. 2. Additional charges: violation of the implied consent law, possession of Schedule III drugs, and reckless endangerment.
Arrested and charged with possession of marijuana for resale
* Johnathon R. Leonard, 19, Centennial Avenue. Bond: $3,500; court date: Aug. 8. Additional charge: driving on a suspended license. Also cited for running a stop sign. The green leafy substance, alleged to be marijuana, that was found in a bag in Leonard's pocket weighed approximately 2.5 ounces.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license
* Cornelio Mateo Hernandez, 19, Marshall Street. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 8. Also cited for no proof of insurance and inoperative headlight. Hernandez allegedly told Lewisburg Police Officer Clint Newbill that he has never had a Tennessee driver's license and is not eligible to obtain one. According to Newbill, Hernandez said he drives without a license "because I want to drive."
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Justin E. Trombley, 39, Highland Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 19.
* Corey Walter Burnham, 44, Woods Avenue South. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 8.
* Herbert Cecil Mills, 31, Jefferson Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 1.
* Bobby Endsley, 28, 7th Avenue South. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 18.
* Harold James Vest, 25, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: July 18.
* Michael Judson Jett, 19, Shelbyville. Bond: $2,000; court date: July 11.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Chanze L. Bryson, 26, White Drive. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* John M. Smith, 45, Wade Brown Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 9.
* Dwight K. Davis, 47, Franklin Road. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 8.
* Gerald B. Proffitt, 60, Liggett Street. Bond: $500; court date: July 18.
* James Louis Marsh, 59, Pine Cone Drive. Bond: $2,000; court date: Aug. 1. Additional charges; possession of drug paraphernalia and unlawful possession of drugs without a prescription.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Claudale R. Armstrong, 30, Thomas Street. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 1.
* Alexander W. Gonzalez, 19, Hull Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Sept. 19.
Arrested as a fugitive from justice
* Timothy L. Watson, 43, Crick Lane. Held without bond.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Ashley Williams, 27, Jackson Avenue. Bond: $2,000; court date: July 19.
* Rebecca A. Cox, 32, Thompson's Station. Bond: $2,500; court date not stated.
* Sergio Bueno, 35, Nashville. Bond: $2,000; court date: July 19.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Allan Blair Bennett, 41, Finley Beech Road. Held without bond for court on July 19. Bennett was also served with an attachment for child support.
* Paul C. McKee, 39, Mooresville Highway. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 2.
* Dennis E. Dilbeck, 37, 4th Avenue North. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
* Jeanette Kay Belew-Jenkins, 29, Bark Street. Held without bond for court on June 28.
* Terry A. Tomlin, 19, College Grove. Held without bond for court on July 19.
* Bryan S. Davis, 22, Belfast Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 8.
* Larsheika L. Hill, 33, Old Farmington Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 8.
* Timothy B. Morton, 31, Coleman Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 8.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Daisy M. Bowman, 28, 1st Avenue North. Court date: Aug. 2.
* April S. Cross, 32, Cornersville Road. Court date: Aug. 8.