Thefts and vandalism reported
* A black 2011 Chevy Impala was stolen from its owner's garage on Bridle Lane, Chapel Hill, between 9:30 p.m. July 9 and 8:30 a.m. July 10. License plate number: 80PH73; VIN number 2G1WB5EK9B1273871. According to the Kelley Blue Book Web site, the car could be worth more than $16,000.
* Between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. July 6, a collection of antique coins, 10 gold rings (some with precious stones), and two family photos, worth a total of $3,350, were taken from a home on Dorris Street. There was no sign of forced entry.
* The driver's seat and center console of a 1996 Ford Explorer were damaged by fire while it was parked at the owner's home on Verona Avenue between July 9 and 10. Owner estimates the cost of repair at $700.
* A Lewisburg woman told Marshall County Sheriff's deputies that she accidentally left her $600 Droid cell phone at Momma's Country on July 8, and when she went back to look for it, it was gone.
* Between July 8 and 9, 11 mailboxes on Hull Avenue and White Drive were damaged. Total value of the mailboxes is estimated at $500.
* A Chapel Hill resident's Visa debit card was stolen, probably in Gallatin, and was used 10 times to charge $499.12-worth of purchases.
* Between 6 and 8 p.m. July 8, while the owner was fishing, a wallet with $400, a Jensen CD player worth $50, two check books for First Farmers & Merchants Bank accounts, identification, and a debit card were stolen from a truck parked at the Milltown boat ramp. Owner told deputies that the truck was not locked because he has no key to the doors.
* Craftsman sockets and wrenches, gear wrenches, and a box full of larger sockets were taken from the unlocked shop of a residence on Verona Caney Road. Owner was unsure of the value. A dark gray plastic tool box was also taken to transport the stolen goods.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Pamper Y. Cochran, 49, Belfast Farmington Road. Bond: $8,500; court date: Aug. 9. Additional charge: vandalism under $500.
* George R. Mattox VI, 22, Hopkins Bridge Road. Bond not stated; court date: July 19.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Joshua R. Bivens, 24, Cornersville Highway. Bond: $1,500; court date: Aug. 8.
* Jason McCollum, 27, West Commerce Street. Bond: $2,000; court date: July 18.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Ivan Omar Arroyo Rodriguez, 24, Greenwood Avenue. Bond: $2,500; court date: Aug. 8. Additional charges: violation of the implied consent law and driving without a license.
* Elizabeth Rachel Brock, 35, 7th Avenue North. Bond: $2,000; court date: Aug. 8. Additional charges: violation of the implied consent law and possession of Legend drugs.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Joseph D. Brock, 31, 7th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 8.
* Terry N. Stovall, 43, Cummings Circle. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 15. According to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer John Christmas, jail records indicate this is Stovall's fifth arrest for public intoxication since the beginning of 2011.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Racelle Y. Leverette, 18, South Ellington Parkway. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 1. Also cited for failure to have headlights on after dark.
Issued with a citation for driving on a suspended license
* Amanda G. Tomas, 28, 4th Avenue North. Court date: Aug. 8.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions
* Harold J. Vest, 26, Franklin Avenue. Held without bond for court on Aug. 8.
Arrested and charged with vandalism
* Tyhesha A. Blackwell, 18, Polly Adams Road. Court date: July 19; bond not stated.
Arrested on a warrant for
violation of probation
* John Corey Taylor, 29, Huntsville, Ala. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 12.
* Anthony Marbury, 32, Maple Street. Held without bond for court on July 19.
* Robert L. McLean, 54, 6th Avenue North. Held without bond for court on July 5.
Served with a criminal
summons for violation of probation
* Michelle Ann Wilson, 35, Lynwood Avenue. Court date: Aug. 23.
* Tyler Keith Parrish, 24, Cornersville Road. Court date: Aug. 16.
* Carrie Powell, 37, Verona Caney Road. Court date: Aug. 9.
Served with a criminal summons for assault
* Landon Pollock 23, Chapel Hill. Court date: July 19.
Issued with a citation for shoplifting from Sally's Beauty Supply
* Kimberly A. Peterson, 42, Sanders Street. Court date: Aug. 15.