Thefts and vandalism reported
* When the owner of B & R Tool Company, Airport Drive, got to work on July 22, he discovered that someone had broken into the building and taken three Master Cams, worth a total of $5,000, plus a $20 pipe cutter, and $25 cash. The owner told police he might find more items missing after a thorough check of the building.
* A woman reported to Lewisburg Police Department that between 11 a.m. July 22 and 9 a.m. July 25 jewelry worth $1,220 and $22-worth of Lortabs were taken from the master bedroom of her apartment on Tiger Boulevard. The missing jewelry includes a wedding and engagement ring set with a diamond, a mother-in-law's ring with colored stones, and a 14-carat gold chain. There were no signs of forced entry, and nothing else is missing.
* Between 10 a.m. July 23 and 10 a.m. July 25, someone broke into a storage trailer parked at an address on Spring Place Road and took $1,150-worth of copper wiring in three rolls: 100 feet of 3-1/4 inch, 50 feet of one inch, and 30 feet of two inch. The broken latch will cost $50 to replace.
* A six-foot box scraper blade, worth $300, and an old bull-tongue plow, valued at $100, were taken from the barn of a property on Liberty Valley Road sometime during the week preceding July 25.
* An orange and white Echo weedeater, valued at $250, was taken from the garage of a home on David Avenue. A lock worth $20 was broken to gain access to the garage.
* Two 10-foot feed troughs, worth $125 each, were reported stolen from a property on Fishing Ford Road on July 21.
* Between 3:30 p.m. July 20 and 3:45 p.m. July 28, someone climbed through the window of a
storage building at a residence on White Drive and took an Echo Model SRM-21 weedeater valued at $250.
* A Playstation No. 2, valued at $100, a bucket containing $30 in change, and $10 worth of Lortabs were reported stolen from a home on Washington Drive. The report was not made until almost 18 hours after the alleged theft occurred.
* A Lewisburg woman told police she accidentally left her purse in the shopping cart when she drove away from Wal-Mart. The purse was an Anne Klein, worth $75, and inside were a $40 cell phone, $40 cash, and a driver's license.
Arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and underage consumption of alcohol
* Carlos Guzman, 19, Cornersville. Bond: $1,500; court date: Aug. 30.
* Joshua Polly, 19, Cornersville. Bond: $2,000; court date: Aug. 30. Additional charge: possession of drug paraphernalia.
According to the report by Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Tony Nichols, a 14-year-old and a 16-year-old were in the truck with Guzman and Polly when Nichols stopped it on Fishing Ford Road in the early hours of July 31. The juveniles were released to their parents.
Arrested on a warrant for aggravated burglary
* Joshua N. Sharp, 24, Columbia. Bond: $15,000; court date: Aug. 16.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions
* Frankie L. Lyttle, 49, Finley Beech Road. Held without bond for court on Aug. 15.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Terry W. Anderson, 45, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 30. Also cited for improper registration and no insurance.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest
* Bryan N. Hazel, 29, 7th Avenue North. Bond: $1,500; court date: Sept. 19.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Robert L. Pollock, 30, Franklin Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 19.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Jessie Jordan Prater, 19, Limestone Avenue. Held without bond for the next court date.
* Jamey A. King, 37, Finley Beech Road. Held without bond for the next court date.
* Ernest D. Holloway, 42, Nashville. Held without bond for court on Aug. 2.
* Greg A. Zollner, 41, Bark Street. Held without bond for court on Aug. 2.
* Janette M. Adcock, 35, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Aug. 15.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Belinda F. Freeman, 29, Shelbyville. Bond: $4,000; court date: Aug. 9.
* Sherry L. Struble, 36, Spring Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 19.
Served with a violation of probation warrant
* Shannon Lee Black, 40, Endsley Rankin Road. Court date: Aug. 15.
Served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check
* Kristy Scales, 34, College Street. Court date: Aug. 16.
-- Karen Hall