Arrested and charged with evading arrest in a motor vehicle and reckless endangerment, and cited for reckless driving
* Stacy Neil Rowland, 18, Finley Beech Road. Bond: $12,000; court date: Sept. 13.
According to the report by Marshall County Sheriff's Capt. Bart Fagan, at about 10 p.m. Aug. 19, Rowland was clocked at 62 mph in the 30 mph zone on Cornersville Road just south of Lambert Lumber. Fagan activated his emergency equipment, but Rowland continued north at a high rate of speed, running the red light at Ewing Street and the stop sign at the corner of the square. Rowland then traveled straight across the west side of the square and on up 2nd Avenue North, running another red light at the corner of Water Street. The car finally had to stop near Martin Motors because it was running on bare metal wheels on the passenger side.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* A home-made, bumper-pull 16-foot cattle trailer worth $1,200, loaded with $500-worth of insulation, along with a gas-powered air compressor ($600) were stolen from behind a mobile home on Belfast-Farmington Road, sometime between Aug. 11 and 16. An electric air compressor, valued at $249, was stolen from the same location on an earlier date.
* On July 16, the gym area at Westhills Elementary was vandalized and a Wii game system valued at $335 was damaged. A computer monitor and keyboard and a laptop computer, valued at a total of $1,150, were stolen. There were no signs of forced entry.
* Over $1,000-worth of tractor parts were stolen from property on Nashville Highway sometime between Aug. 6 and 7. The owner promised to supply the Sheriff's Department with an accurate list.
* Someone broke into a home on Thick Road, Chapel Hill, while the owners were sleeping and took a wallet with $200. Damage to windows, screens and an interior door was estimated at $650.
* A Lewisburg woman told police that her Heritage South debit card had been used to pay $191.51 over the Internet to buy a computer monitor from a company in California.
* Between 6 and 8:40 p.m. Aug. 18, a brown mailbox, valued at $60, was taken from the front porch of a home on 5th Avenue North where the owner had placed it with a For Sale sign on it.
* A man pumped $38.53-worth of gas into a Ford Windstar van at Fairview Market and drove off without paying for the fuel. Police have the license number of the van, and the name and address of the owner.
* Between Aug. 15 and 18, someone broke into a home on Lindsey Lane, and removed five smoke detectors, but left them scattered outside. The front and back doors, and three closet doors were shattered, but the property owner was not immediately able to state a value for them.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Juan Carlos Castro, 25, North Ellington Parkway. Held without bond for court on Aug. 23. Additional charges: violation of the implied consent law, open container, and driving without a license; cited for a broken headlight. This is allegedly Castro's second DUI.
* Everett L. Hopwood, 48, South Ellington Parkway. Bond: $1,000; court date not stated. Hopwood will also be in court on violation-of-probation charges: Sept. 12 in Lewisburg City court and Sept. 13 in General Sessions Court.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Whitney R. Guillemette, 20, Haynes Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 19.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* William A. Dodson, 26, Verona Caney Road. Bond: $500; court date: Aug. 23.
* Don Anthony Shaver, 50, Highway 40. Bond and court date not stated.
Arrested and charged with resisting stop-halt-frisk
* Dequinton L. Webster, 23, Belfast. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 12. Webster was also wanted by Maury County and a hold was placed on him for this reason, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Cpl. Kevin Patin.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of parole and held without bond
* Randy Joe Richards, 57, Robin Hood Road.
* Robert Keon Davis, 23, Hopkins Avenue.
* Jerome Emmett Huntley, 56, Maple Street. Additional charge: violation of bond conditions.
Turned himself in on a state warrant for violation of parole
* Charles J. Fullerton, 40, Caughron Road. Held without bond.
Served with warrants at Marshall County Jail
* Winston C. McClain, 24, Shelbyville. Charge: violation of probation; bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 19.
* James Cody Tucker, 37, Petersburg. Charges: possession of a Schedule II drug and initiation of the process of manufacturing methamphetamine.
* Pamela K. Matney, 57, Columbia. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
Turned himself in on a violation of probation warrant
* Andrew D. Page, 21, Shelbyville. Bond not stated; court date: Sept. 12.
Served with a Chancery Court attachment for failure to appear
* Benjamin C. Winsett, 31, Cheryl Drive. Held without bond for court on Aug. 24.
Arrested on a warrant for failure to appear
* Frank Payne Jr., 42, Clarksville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 13.
* Robert C. Howard, 48, Belfast Street. Bond: $2,000; court date: Aug. 29.
Served with a criminal summons for failure to appear
* Michael Kevin Hood, 49, Petersburg. Court date: Aug. 29.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Harvey A. Barron, 46, South Ellington Parkway. Court date: Sept. 19.
* Janice Faye Dockery, 52, Harwell Street. Court date: Sept. 12.
* Jennifer Marie Jacobson, 33, Cornersville Road. Court date: Sept. 20.
* Donald Eugene Lloyd, 26, Cornersville Road. Court date: Sept. 20.
Served with a criminal summons for assault
* Stanley P. Galbraith, 77, Clay Hill Road. Court date: Aug. 30.
Served with an attachment from Juvenile Court
* Nathan Lee O'Neal Perryman, 19, Martin Street. Bond and court date not stated. Perryman was also served with a criminal summons from Lewisburg City Court for violation of probation that carries a court date of Aug. 29.
Served with a criminal summons for harassment
* Tiffany Taylor (Carls), 28, Pocahontas, Tenn. Court date: Sept. 13.