Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Patricia M. Cozart, 34, Jackson Avenue. Held without bond for court on Nov. 7. Additional charges: violation of the implied consent law, no insurance, leaving the scene of an accident, and failure to give immediate notice of an accident. This is allegedly Cozart's second DUI. Cozart reportedly crashed into Lewisburg Electric System utility pole No. 7167 on L & N Avenue and fled the scene on foot on Sept. 19. The pole will cost an estimated $800 to replace. It was snapped in two places, and power lines were lying on the ground when officers arrived at the scene. The car had severe front-end damage, and both airbags had deployed.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* On Sept. 18, someone broke in to the Gravity Store on West Commerce Street and took about 30 packs of "different types of paraphernalia" worth a total of $5,000. The glass of the door was broken by two rocks thrown through it, and repair will cost $500.
* Between 8 p.m. Sept. 17 and 7 a.m. Sept. 18, someone stole a battery from under the hood of a woman's car while it was parked at her home on McClure Street. Another battery that was in the back seat of the car was also taken. Value of the two batteries is estimated at $160. Between 8:30 a.m. and 2:10 p.m. Sept. 20, someone took the car, a 2004 silver Kia, valued at $3,500, license plate: 617 TBC.
* Between 2 and 6 p.m. Sept. 24, someone broke into a home on Bridle Lane, Chapel Hill, and took a 50-inch Sony flat screen TV and three bottles of prescription medication. The missing items were valued at $1,500, while the damage to the door was estimated at $600. Three car tires were left in the driveway.
* A woman who lives in Colorado but has an account with Bank of America in Lewisburg reported to Marshall County Sheriff's Department that someone had got hold of her debit card number and used it to make online purchases totaling $2,095.28 on Sept. 19 and 20.
* Between 8 p.m. Sept. 18 and 10 p.m. Sept. 21, someone took four gold and diamond rings out of the owner's purse at her home on Marshall Street. The rings were valued at a total of $1,250.
* Just before 10 p.m. Sept. 23, someone threw a rock through the front door of a home on Spring Place Road. The homeowner reported she saw a white male get into the passenger side of a dark-colored Nissan Titan after the rock was thrown. Cost of repairing the door and the floor inside where the rock landed was estimated at $800.
* Sometime during the night of Sept. 15, the breaker box of an air-conditioning unit at a rental property on 2nd Avenue South was vandalized, resulting in the unit shutting down. Owner estimates it will cost $150-$200 to repair. The landlord told Officer Clint Newbill he had been having trouble with a former tenant who had been making threats and harassing him.
* Between 3 and 9 a.m. Sept. 18, eight Marvel comic books, worth a total of $100, were stolen from the trunk of a car, and a Pioneer CD player, an xBox game and a tool box, valued at $120, were taken from an unlocked truck. Both vehicles were parked at a home on Cornersville Road.
* While the owner was inside Napa Auto Parts on Sept. 23, a Streamlite flashlight and a Tennessee Titans baseball cap were stolen out of his vehicle. Total value of the missing items is reported to be $160.
* A brown leather purse, blue leather billfold, cash card, identification, and some prescription medicine, valued at a total of $130, were stolen from a car parked at a business on Belfast Avenue.
* Between 10:30 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. Sept. 24, the passenger window of a car parked in the driveway of its owner's home on Cornersville Road was broken. Estimated cost of replacement is $100.
Arrested and charged with four counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor
* Lisa Burns, 36, Colburn Drive. Bond: $4,000; court date: Nov. 7.
Arrested and charged with evading arrest, resisting arrest, reckless driving, and driving on a revoked license
* Kyle Lee Wunderlin, 35, Fairlane Drive. Bond: $5,500; court date: Oct. 31.
Arrested on a warrant for statutory rape
* Kareem T. Hurt, 19, 7th Avenue North. Bond: $5,000; court date: Oct. 4.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Ronnie Lee Sumner, 48, Nashville Highway. Bond: $10,000; court date: Oct. 3.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Patrick W. Whitsett, 23, Columbia. Bond: $2,000; court date: Nov. 7.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* James Milton Clark Jr., 40, South Ellington Parkway. Bond: $1,000; court date: Nov. 7. "This is the fourth time since 2007 that Mr. Clark has been arrested for domestic assault against" the same victim, wrote Officer Amanda Newcomb at the end of her report.
* Misty Leann Brown, 34, Holly Grove Road. Bond: $3,000; court date: Sept. 27. Additional charge: resisting arrest. Brown allegedly assaulted two people.
* Joyce A. Stinnett, 58, West Commerce Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 17.
* James Thomas King, 36, Belfast. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 4.
* Sondra M. Maddox, 48, Powell Lane. Bond: $1,000; court date: Sept. 20.
* JoAnn Moore, 76, Park Avenue. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 3.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* William R. Primm, 38, Cochran Lane. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 7. Primm was also served with a warrant for stalking, taken out by his former girlfriend. The bond on this is $1,000; court date: Oct. 3.
* Beverly K. Meek, 56, 5th Avenue North. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 3.
* Tonyia L. Gochee, 34, Petersburg. Bond and court date not stated.
* Orlando B. Garcia, 42, Belfast Street. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 3.
* Brandon L. Adams, 29, Orange Street. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 25.
Arrested and charged with theft under $500
* Megan M. Mullen, 24, Cedar Street. Bond: $500; court date: Nov. 1.
Arrested and charged with indecent exposure
* Timothy A. Pierceall, 24, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date: Oct. 3.
Arrested on a warrant for violation of probation
* Jerry L. Wilhoite Jr., 27, Shorterville, Ala. Bond: $1,000; court date: Oct. 31.
Arrested and charged with violation of bond conditions
* Shane Kyle Sanders Jr., 21, West Commerce Street. Held without bond for court on Nov. 7.
Served with a warrant at Marshall County Jail
* Tia Perryman-Keel, 34, Maple Street. Charge: failure to appear. Court date not stated.
Turned himself in on a violation-of-probation warrant
* Dontrell Lamont Davis, 30, Titan Way. Held without bond for court on Sept. 27.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Jeanette K. Belew, 30, Monte Murrey Road. Held without bond for court on Sept. 27.
* Mason Jett, 34, Fayetteville. Bond: $2,000; court date: Oct. 4.