What started as a "suspicious person" call in the area of Davis Street resulted in multiple arrests on Jan. 13. All arrestees are due in Lewisburg City Court on Feb. 6. They include:
* Kara N. Sullivan, 21, Park Avenue. Bond: $1,000; charge: domestic assault.
* Zachary J. Sullivan, 20, Park Avenue. Bond: $1,500; charges: underage consumption, public intoxication, and possession of drug paraphernalia
* Joseph R. Beard, 19, Columbia. Bond: $500; charge: underage consumption.
* Taylor D. Emler, 20, Chapel Hill. Bond: $500; charge: underage consumption.
On arrival, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Shaun Crawford, he found Zachary Sullivan sitting in a car on Park Avenue with a swollen right eye, allegedly because his sister, Kara Sullivan, hit him. Zachary stated, "There was more people inside fighting and drinking." Crawford found Emler "passed out" and Beard "very intoxicated." The drug paraphernalia - bongs, smoking pipes, a grinder, and rolling papers - was in plain view, according to Crawford.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault and reckless endangerment
* Dennis Wayne Helmick, 60, Mooresville Highway. Bond not stated; court date: Jan. 24.
Two pistols, four long guns and a kitchen knife were taken from the scene of the altercation on Jan. 22, according to the report by Marshall County Sheriff's Detective Tony Nichols, who was assisted by Deputies Jerry Harden and Layne Worsham, and members of the Lewisburg Police Department.
Arrested and charged with aggravated assault and domestic assault
* Thomas Knight Wade V, 22, West Commerce Street. Bond: $8,500; court date: Feb. 6.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Chelsey McGill, 20, Tiger Boulevard. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 24.
Sentenced to 10 days in jail for criminal contempt of Chancery Court on Jan. 18
* Shawn M. Crowder, 29, Nashville.
Served with a bench warrant from Chancery Court for failure to appear
* Patrick Eugene Mitchell Jr., 38, Long Distance Road. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
Arrested on a warrant for contempt of Lawrence County Juvenile Court
* Wayne Junior Hampton, 45, College Street. Cash only bond: $7,500; court date: Jan. 27.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* An estimated $3,000-worth of damage was done to the Sun Drop machine in the laundromat at Northgate Arms apartments between Jan. 12 and 13.
* A Lewisburg woman reported to the Marshall County Sheriff's Department that she received a letter attempting to collect a debt of $2,936.83 owed to Capital One Bank for an account opened in 2002.The woman stated to Deputy Drew Binkley she had never opened any accounts with Capital One. The case was turned over to detectives.
* Between Jan. 11 and 18 someone broke into a home on Wilson School Road and ransacked the house. Two chainsaws and a leaf blower were taken, and a small safe box was pried open and $2,000 taken out of it.
* Sometime between early December and Jan. 20, someone entered an unlocked shop at a home on Snell Road and took fishing equipment valued at $990. It included four reels, and a tackle box full of lures, some very old. There were all kinds of tools and valuable items in the shop, the homeowner reported, but only the fishing equipment was taken.
* A CZ-USA 75 compact 9 mm. handgun was reported missing from the display case at Cabe's Gun & Pawn, Nashville Highway. The gun was valued at $631.
* About 11:30 p. m. Jan. 17, Fred's Pharmacy on Mooresville Highway was broken into by someone who cut a hole in the wall from the adjacent, vacant business and then pried open the locked pharmacy door. The pharmacist conducted an inventory to discover what, if anything, was missing, and Lewisburg Police Detective James Johnson took over the investigation, according to the report by Officer Clint Newbill. Damage to the structure was estimated at $400.
* Between noon and 2 p.m. Jan.17, a yellow gold class ring worth $300, some prescription pills, a CB&S debit card, and a leather pink camo purse were stolen from a car parked at Cane Creek Church of Christ. The victim thought she had locked the car, but there were no signs of forced entry.
* About 10:30 a.m. Jan. 20, someone threw a rock through a window at Peartree Apartments. Cost of replacing the window was estimated at $300. The victim gave police the name of the person who threw the rock.
* Between 8 p.m. Jan. 20 and 8 a.m. Jan. 21, someone cut all four tires of a 1989 Chevy Cavalier parked at Cedar Hills Apartments. Value of the loss was estimated at $200.
* A rock was thrown through the kitchen window of a home on Marshall Street in the early hours of Jan. 12. Cost of repairing the window was estimated at $10.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Corey Dean James, 18, Lynnville. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 28.
* Melinda L. Cunningham, 30, Sparta. Bond: $2,000; court date: Feb. 28.
* Kevin E. Morris, 36, McClure Street. Bond: $500; court date: March 5.
* Thomas Lee Chapman, 32, Culleoka. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 5. Chapman was also charged with violation of the implied consent law. Two handguns were confiscated from Chapman's truck.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Ryan David Pratt, 24, Chapel Hill. Bond and court date not stated.
* Karen A. Gorman, 27, Greenwood Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 6. Additional charge: possession of drug paraphernalia.
Arrested and charged with driving without a license and criminal impersonation
* Adrian Flore Gorgonio, 25, Verona Caney Road. Bond: $3,500; court date: Feb. 6. According to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Shaun Crawford, Gorgonio claimed to be Olegario Perez Flores, and did not admit his real identity until he was in the booking room at the jail. Gorgonio was stopped for speeding.
Arrested and charged with driving on a revoked license
* Christy Ann Perryman, 31, Mooresville Highway. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 12. This is allegedly Perryman's fourth offense of driving on revoked. She was also cited for no insurance, and failure to use child restraint devices and wear her seatbelt, according to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Anthony McLean.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* April C. Gillum, 35, Hill Street. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 6. Also cited for failure to have insurance.
* Shannon M. Newcomb, 31, Nashville Highway. Bond: $500; court date: March 12.
Cited for driving on a suspended license
* Lisa Anne Roberts, 39, Glenn Avenue. Court date: March 5.
Arrested on a violation-of-probation warrant
* April M. Ross, 35, Pulaski. Bond: $7,000; court date: March 5. Ross was also charged with criminal impersonation because she gave Lewisburg Police officers the wrong name and date of birth when asked for identification.
* Kiefer Shane Davis, 20, Cookeville. Held without bond for an unspecified court date.
* Leonard Jones, 21, Nashville Highway. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 6.
* Kevin Johnson, 29, Petersburg. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 6.
* Clint A. Marlow, 32, Cummings Circle. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 12.
Arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant
* Megan R. Jones, 35, Tullahoma. Held without bond for court on Feb. 7.
* Charlotte M. Reder, 33, East Church Street. Held without bond for court on Jan. 23.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Otis Ray, 59, Columbia. Court date: Jan. 31.
* Felicia Nicole Simmons, 21, Franklin Road. Court date: Feb. 13.
* Billy Joe Rhiner, 46, Water Street. Court date: Feb. 6. Police were called to Rhiner's residence because someone allegedly stole his prescription medication.
Served with a warrant for assault
* Donell Kelly, 54, Liberty Avenue. Court date: Feb. 28.
Turned herself in on a warrant for simple possession of marijuana
* Pamela S. Goetz, 37, West End Avenue North. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 6.
-- Karen Hall