According to an updated report at the Marshall County Sheriff's Department, the value of the forms and brackets stolen from a storage site is now estimated at $27,380. The missing items are 60 eight-foot forms, 60 six-foot forms, 100 four-foot forms, 60 three-foot forms and 30 brackets for a total value of $27,380. The forms and brackets were kept at a Brown Builders' storage site at the abandoned gas station on the corner of State Route 373 and Reese Road, just west of I-65.
Other thefts and vandalism reported
* A 2005 Chevy three-quarter ton work truck worth $20,000 - with a toolbox and a Miller bobcat welder valued at $3,500 - was driven away from an address on Spring Place Road about 1 a.m. Jan. 27. The truck and welder were found five hours later at the Old Possum Trot Store, with the engine running and the lights on. The toolbox was missing.
* A 2005 red Model GT5000 Craftsman lawn tractor with a 54-inch mowing deck, valued at $2,800, was taken from behind a home on 8th Avenue South. The mower did not belong to the person who lived there; but had been taken there for repairs.
* According to a report by Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Jerry Harden, on Jan. 25 two men talked their way into a home on Hwy 99, stating that they were measuring the house to "get help with the energy bills." The men left, but the victim noticed that three gold and diamond rings, valued at a total of $750, were missing, along with a Verizon cell phone worth $100. The phone line to the house had been cut. Marshall County Sheriff's Detective Bob Johnson got a description of both men, and of the car they were driving.
* Between 5:45 p.m. Jan. 26 and 7:33 a.m. Jan. 27, someone took an Asus laptop notebook computer, valued at $656, from a Dodge pickup parked at a home on Horton Way.
A Lewisburg resident reported to MCS Detective Bob Johnson that he had filed his income tax return on Jan. 20 and had it returned the same day, with the notation that someone had already filed income tax using that social security number. "I feel my identity has been stolen," the victim told Johnson.
* A 26-inch Super Speed 21-speed bicycle, valued at $60, was taken from behind the BP station on East Commerce Street where the owner had parked it for a few minutes on Jan. 27. The bicycle is aluminum in color, with blue stripes, a blue seat, and has a black X on the frame.
* While a man was sleeping in a home on 2nd Avenue North, someone entered the apartment and took $11 cash from his wallet in the living room.
Served with a warrant for theft over $500
* Norris A. Endsley, 24, Spring Place Road. Bond: $5,000; court date: Feb. 28.
Arrested and charged with possession of Schedule III and Schedule IV drugs
* David B. Steagall, 47, Steagall Road. Bond: $12,000; court date: Feb. 28. Also cited for open container.
Arrested on warrants for conspiracy to distribute Schedule II and Schedule VI drugs
* Beverly A. Pirtle, 47, Jackson Avenue. Bond: $20,000; court date: Feb. 14.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Eric D. Haddock, 36, Manchester, N.H. Bond: $3,000; court date: March 5. Additional charges: driving on a suspended license and disorderly conduct.
* Mark William Frazier, 42, Cornersville. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 5. Additional charge: violation of the implied consent law.
* Deangela Z. Osmon, 44, Columbia. Bond: $2,000; court date: Feb. 6. Additional charge: violation of the implied consent law.
* Amber L. Begley, 21, Cornersville. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 12.
Arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license
* Max Villafane, 21, Jones Circle. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 5.
* Robert James Maxwell II, 36, Rambo Hollow Road. Bond: $500; court date: March 12.
Arrested and charged as an accessory after the fact
* Julie M. Marlow, 33, Cummings Circle. Bond: $3,000; court date: Feb. 14. According to the report by Lewisburg Police Detective Scott Braden, Julie Marlow knew there was an active warrant for Clint Marlow's arrest on charges of child rape, but concealed him at her home from Dec. 26 to Jan. 4.
Arrested and charged with aggravated assault
* Billy Wayne Vestal, 64, 5th Avenue North. Bond: $7,500; court date: Feb. 6.
Arrested on warrants for driving under the influence fifth offense and vehicular assault
* Paul F. Cherry, 64, Old Belfast Road. Held without bond for court on Jan. 23.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Son Thai Vu, 38, Crestland Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 5.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Stanley D. Hargrove, 49, Long Distance Road. Bond: $1,500; court date: Jan. 31.
Arrested on warrants for domestic assault and resisting stop, halt, frisk
* Joel M. Jones, 37, Park Avenue. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 12.
Served with a criminal summons for domestic assault
* Mimi Forrest, 37, Lunns Store Road. Court date: Feb. 14.
Arrested on a warrant for joyriding
* Anthony D. Archer, 24, East Church Street. Bond: $500; court date: March 12.
Arrested on a state warrant for public intoxication
* William L. Williams, 36, Belfast Street. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 28.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* April Campbell, 25, McDaniel Hollow Road. Bond: $500; court date: March 12.
* Jeanette K. Belew, 30, Maple Street. Bond: $500; court date: March 5.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Mark A. Crutcher, 45, Villa Green Drive. Court date: Feb. 28.
Arrested on a violation-of-probation warrant
* Jason Morgan, 25, Yell Road. Bond: $10,000; court date: Feb. 8.
* Ethan D. Chapman, 19, Anes Station Road. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 7.
* Joshua R. Polly, 20, Cornersville. Bond: $500; court date: Feb. 14.
* Torreon M. Otey, 22, Franklin. Bond: $250; court date: Feb. 14.
* Paul R. Johnson, 35, Franklin Pike. Bond; $500; court date: Feb. 28.
* Carl Neal, 53, Columbia. Released on his own recognizance. Court date: Feb. 8.
Served with a criminal summons for animals at large
* Johnny G. Hollman, 51, Holly Grove Road. Court date: Feb. 7.
Served with a criminal summons for passing a worthless check
* Jonathan Tacker Allen, 34, Webb Road. Court date: Feb. 21. Allen was also served with a summons for passing a worthless check in Giles County.
Issued with a citation for shoplifting from Wal-Mart
* Deborah K. Bassham, 56, Culleoka. Court date: March 12.
-- Karen Hall