Arrested and charged with aggravated burglary and theft over $1,000
* Benjamin Joseph Baker, 20, Cornersville. Bond: $13,500; court date: Feb. 28.
* Slate Morgan Gray, 19, Cornersville. Bond: $13,500; court date: Feb. 28.
In connection with the same crime for which Baker and Gray were charged, a juvenile who is now 18 was arrested on juvenile petitions for aggravated burglary and theft over $1,000. His bond was set at $10,000, and he appeared in Juvenile Court on Jan. 31.
Arrested and charged with four counts each of aggravated assault and reckless endangerment
* Cameron L. Johnson, 24, Crick Street. Bond and court date not stated. Johnson allegedly fired at .38 caliber revolver at a man who had come to his house looking for stolen property. A bullet entered a home on Franklin Avenue and passed through a room with four people in it.
Arrested and charged with aggravated domestic assault
* Anthony Roger Garza, 30, Jerre Lane. Bond: $7,500; court date: March 5. Garza is alleged to have fired two shots in the direction of his victim from a 9 mm handgun.
Served with a state warrant for sale of a Schedule II drug
* Jeremiah E. Wentzel, 27, Chapel Hill. Bond and court date not stated. Wentzel was also served with a failure-to-appear warrant from Lewisburg City Court. Bond on this warrant: $5,000; court date: Feb. 13.
Arrested and charged with domestic assault
* Guy W. Ferrell, 41, Chapel Hill. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 14.
* Darrin Terry, 43, Old Columbia Road. Bond: $1,500; court date: Feb. 7.
* Melanie B. Hardison, 35, Joyce Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 5.
* Herbert Cecil Mills, 32, Jefferson Street. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 12.
Arrested on a warrant for domestic assault
* Joseph Scott Kish, 44, Horton Way. Bond: $1,000; court date: Feb. 14.
Arrested and charged with driving under the influence
* Timothy D. Herrin, 46, Wallace Thompson Road. Bond: $1,500; court date: March 13. Additional charge: violation of the implied consent law. Also cited for failure to provide proof of insurance.
* Michael Gene Cantrell, 41, Boyette Avenue. Bond: $2,000; court date: March 5.
Arrested on a state warrant for possession of drug paraphernalia
* Erin E. Jones-Cuevas, 29, Elm Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 6.
Arrested and charged with contempt of court
* Robert Pollock, 31, Phillips Street. Bond: $500; court date: April 2. According to the report by Lewisburg Police Officer Larry Hazelwood, on Oct. 31 Lewisburg City Judge Roger Brandon ordered Pollock to have no contact with his ex-wife, yet on Feb. 5 he was at her house when she got home from work and refused to leave.
Arrested and charged with public intoxication
* Charles W. Marler, 22, Holly Grove Road. Bond: $1,500; court date: March 5. Additional charge: resisting arrest.
Thefts and vandalism reported
* On Jan. 22, Coach Tom Turchetta noticed that an eight-foot trailer used by the football team was missing from Marshall County High School. The trailer is black, with two-foot high sides, and is valued at $800. Turchetta delayed reporting the theft until he had checked with all employees who might have borrowed the trailer.
* About 10:40 p.m. Feb. 2, a candy-apple red toolbox containing various Snap-on tools with initials engraved on them, as well as numerous antique tools, was taken from behind the seat of a truck parked at a home in Chapel Hill. Total value of the box and tools was estimated at $800. A slender man and a short stocky man, wearing dark clothing, were seen running away.
* Between 9 a.m. Feb. 2 and 9 a.m. Feb. 3, someone entered a home on Hunter Bills Road and took a jewelry box and jewelry valued at a total of $600. The box is about one foot tall, with two glass doors and two drawers at the bottom. There were no signs of forced entry.
* On Feb. 5, someone ran over the mailbox at a home on Thick Road, Chapel Hill. The owner valued the mailbox structure was a brick column with the mailbox inside, and the owner valued it at $500.
* Sometime between Dec. 10 and Jan. 27, someone broke into the concession stand and the men's bathroom at the youth football league field on Springplace Road and took $50 in currency and some soft drinks. The damage to the doors was estimated at $100.
* Between Jan. 31 and Feb. 2, two Firestone FR380 205/70R15 tires, mounted on steel wheels, valued at $60 each, were taken from the yard of a home on Maple Street. A neighbor told Lewisburg Police Officer James Repasky that a man who was driving by stopped and asked who the tires belonged to, and when the neighbor said he didn't know, the man took them away in his car. The victim said the tires were going to be put on another vehicle.
Arrested on a state warrant for parole violation
* Joel M. Jones, 37, Park Avenue. Held without bond.
Served with a state warrant for parole violation
* Thomas Jessie Jeter, 28, Matthews Drive. Held without bond. Jeter was arrested by the Lewisburg Police on Feb. 1 and charged with aggravated assault. On this charge he has a court date of March 5.
Arrested on a violation-of-probation warrant
* Bobby Glenn Harris, 50, Springplace Road. Court date: Feb. 7. According to the report by Marshall County Sheriff's Deputy Larry Hardin, he was called to the Harris residence because of a domestic dispute.
* Jeremy Scott Matthews, 29, Lewisdale Trailer Park. Bond: $250; court date: Feb. 28.
* Tyler Keith Parrish, 25, Cornersville Road. Bond: $1,000; court date: March 6.
* Derrick L. Passley, 28, Columbia. Held without bond for court on Feb. 7.
* Tequila Derille Stephens, 22, Shelbyville. Bond: $1,000; court date: Jan. 31.
* Kimberly D. Morton, 44, Jackson Avenue. Bond: $1,000; court date; March 12.
Served with a criminal summons for violation of probation
* Christopher Grimes, 25, Adams Road. Court date: March 13.
* Christopher M. Beard, 34, Cornersville. Court date: Feb. 28.
Turned herself in on a violation of probation warrant
* Tanya Renee Kelly, 32, Nashville Highway. Bond: $250; court date: March 6.
-- Karen Hall